Choose a MONTH above to see what else is going on in the Ashland area.
- Below is a list of our signature events.
2021 Events –
These are our yearly events – Due to Covid some events have been canceled and some have not yet been finalized.
- Northwoods Harness Club’s Sleigh & Cutter Rally – January
- Book Across the Bay – February
- Chick-uamegon 5K and 10K Walk/Run – May 22, 2021
- Chequamegon Bay Birding & Nature Festival – May
- House to House Garage Sale – June 5, 2021
- Apostle Islands Inline Marathon – June
- Superior Vistas Bike Tour – June 26, 2021
- 4th of July Parade & Celebrations – July 4: 4th of July Fireworks – July 4,- Parade at 11am on Main Street. Fire run at 9:30pm on Historic Main Street. Fireworks display over Chequamegon Bay at approx. 10pm, from the C. Reiss Coal Dock across from the Plaza Park, Post Office/Ashland City Hall. Please social distance along the highway. There is many locations that will give you a great view of the fireworks.
- Ashland Bay Days Festival – July 17, 2021
- Bay Days 1-mile, 5K & 10K Fun Run – July 15, 2021
- Ashland Downtown Days – August 7, 2021
- Ashland County Fair – August 19-22, 2021
- Ashland Chamber Field Day Golf Outing – August 19, 2021.
- Mural Fest and Car Show in Downtown Ashland – September 11, 2021
- Red Clay Classic – October 1-2, 2021
- Memorial Medical Center WhistleStop Marathon/Half-Marathon, Cruisin the Corridor 5K/and virtual 10K – October 9, 2021
- Big Water Film Festival – November 3-6, 2021
- Annual Garland City of the North Christmas Parade – December