Choose a MONTH above to see what else is going on in the Ashland area.
- Below is a list of our signature events.
2021 Events –
These are our yearly events – Due to Covid some events have been canceled and some have not yet been finalized.
2022 Events – Yearly Ashland Events
- Cancelled – Northwoods Harness Club’s Sleigh & Cutter Rally – January – 2022
- Book Across the Bay – February 19, 2022
- Chequamegon Bay Birding & Nature Festival – May 2022
- House to House Garage Sale
- Apostle Islands Inline Marathon – June 18, 2022
- Superior Vistas Bike Tour – June 25, 2022
- 4th of July Parade & Celebrations – July 4: 4th of July Fireworks – July 4,- Parade at 11am on Main Street. Fire run at 9:30pm on Historic Main Street. Fireworks display over Chequamegon Bay at approx. 10pm, from the C. Reiss Coal Dock across from the Plaza Park, Post Office/Ashland City Hall. Please social distance along the highway. There is many locations that will give you a great view of the fireworks.
- Ashland Bay Days Festival – July 15-16, 2022
- Bay Days 1-mile, 5K & 10K Fun Run – July 16, 2022
- Ashland Downtown Days – August 2022
- Ashland County Fair – August 2022
- Ashland Chamber Field Day Golf Outing – August 18, 2022.
- Mural Fest and Car Show in Downtown Ashland – September 10, 2022
- Red Clay Classic – September 30-October 1, 2022
- Memorial Medical Center WhistleStop Marathon/Half-Marathon, Cruisin the Corridor 5K/10K – October 14-15, 2022
- Chick-uamegon 5K and 10K Walk/Run – November, 2022