Bretting Community Center – “Goes out of their way to make people with disabilities feel welcome and part of their activities,” according to Jennifer Felty, Executive Director, New Horizons – Ashland.
Central Railyard Park is completely accessible offering restrooms and playground and blacktop trail through the park.
Howard Pearson Plaza Park offering accessibility from Historic Downtown Ashland through the tunnel to the lakefront. Handicapped-accessible restrooms.
Bayview Park Pavilion and Playground – Handicapped-accessible and restrooms.
– Has a boat that is handicapped-accessible on the lower deck. Apostle Islands Cruise Service
– Completely handicapped-accessible. Ashland Historical Museum
– Handicapped seating and a golf cart that drives around and picks people up from their car. Big Top Chautauqua
– All the boats are handicapped-accessible. Madeline Island Ferry
Handicapped-accessible transportation. BART Bus –
– Breakwall – fishing. Ashland Marina
Chequamegon Health & Fitness Center – 419 Chapple Ave. – Helping people with disabilities with reduced membership fees.
Get the Guide