Below is a listing of employment opportunities in the Chequamegon Bay area:
Ashland Daily Press
Apostle Islands National Lakeshore in Bayfield Wisconsin
Memorial Medical Center positions:
Below is an updated list of our current openings at Memorial Medical Center (https://ashlandmmc.com/current-openings/).
- Quality Admin/Coordinator
- Switchboard Operator
- Recovery Counselor
- Nurse Educator
- Senior Director of Strategic Development & Marketing
- X-Ray/CT Technologist
- Physical Therapist
- Nurse Practitioner (Rehab)
- Certified Medical Assistant – CMA (Orthopedics)
- Primary Care Operations Manager
- Patient Financial Specialist
- Nursing Supervisor
- Patient Access Specialist
- Ophthalmic Scribe
- Assistant Manager (Cardiopulmonary)
- Registered Nurse (Family Birthplace)
- Quality Analyst
- Registered Nurse (Behavioral Health)
- Registered Nurse (Clinical Specialist)
- Information Security Administrator
- Certified Nurse Assistant/ Health Unit Coordinator – CNA/HUC
- Registered Nurse (Emergency Room/Urgent Care)
- Surgical Technologist
- Respiratory Therapist
- Athletic Trainer
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Transitional Care Manager (Social Services)
- Registered Nurse (NW Cancer Center)
- Occupational Therapist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Certified Medical Assistant – CMA (Obstetrics/Gynecology)
- Registered Nurse (Obstetrics/Gynecology)
- Nurse Manager (Perioperative Services)
- Sterile Processing Technician
- Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Technologist – MT/MLT
- Registered Nurse (Patient Care Unit)
- Peer Support Specialist
- Environmental Services Assistant/Technician
- Ophthalmic Assistant
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room Circulator Nurse (OR Circulator)
The Fat Radish, Cornucopia is now Hiring Summer Staff.
Front and Back of the house – Servers, bartenders, Bussers, Cooks, Prep Cooks and Dishwashers. Perks Free Shift Meal & Drink, Free Fat Radish Merch, 50% Meal Discount while working, 10% off Shift & Family Discount. Applications can be picked up or emailed. 22270 Cty Rd Cfirstname.lastname@example.org
Hauser’s Superior View Farm/Apfelhaus Cidery
Retail Position – Looking for a part-time job on the weekends? Local 5-generation, family-owned greenhouse, nursery, orchard, and cidery is looking for a staff member in our Red Barn farm store June through October. Position includes work with customers, registers/credit cards, inventory, stocking, cleaning, serving tastings for hard cider, and a variety of other seasonal duties. Must be 18 years of age and willing to work Saturdays and some Fridays. Hours: 9:30-5:30. Competitive starting wage. 715-779-5404/ Email: email@example.com
St. Luke’s Chequamegon Clinic is expanding our team! Now hiring the following positions:
- Clinical Assistant
- Lab Technician
- Patient Service Representative
- Radiology Technician
- Physician Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner
View position postings and begin the application process HERE!
- Beach Shop Sales Associate We are looking for friendly, up-beat and confident individuals to assist with selling boat, kayak tours, rentals and general retail sales in our Beach Shop! Entry level to senior sales positions available. Benefits include high wages, 40% off discount in the beach shop, assistance in ferry fees (for those living on the mainland), potential bonuses throughout the season, flexible or set schedules available and a super fun work environment. See more details at: https://www.adv-vac.com/employment-job-openings/ or call 715-747-2100.
Lost Creek Adventures is a sea kayaking outfitter in need of summer seasonal staff. For more information and to apply please visit https://www.lostcreekadventures.org/jobs
- Reservations assistants
- Support and maintenance staff
- Food prep assistants
- Sea kayaking guides
2nd Street Bistro:
Full time Soux chef/lead line cook. Tuesday- Saturday, competitive wages. must have reliable transportation and safe serve certificate. For more information call 715-682-6444 or stop in, 201 East Main Street.
City of Ashland
- Delivery Driver part-time, $10 hour plus tips, using Hugo’s vehicle. Other employment opportunities available too. Stop in for application.
- Housekeepers. Part time. Call or stop in for applications. 715-685-1777.
The Sandbar/Solstice/Blue Wave: Looking for a great part-time job and awesome perks? solsticeoutdoorstore.com/jobs
School District of Ashland
- Positions available can be found at www.ashland.k12.wi.us/employment
Earth Sense Garden Center
Northland Lawn, Sport & Equipment
Von Holzen Chevrolet, GMC, Inc.
Birch Haven Senior Living
- Full-time Conservation Assistant located in the Bayfield office. Application review will begin November 15 and the position will remain open until filled.
Cobblestone Inn & Suites
- Front Desk – stop in and apply
- Admissions Counselor
- Associate Director—Inland Lakes
- Dean of Students
- Director of Residential Life
- Executive Assistant to the President
- Financial Services Specialist
C. G. Bretting Manufacturing is hiring for the positions listed below. Click this link for more information.
- Electrical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Mechanical Designers
- Machine Tool Operators
- Machine Helpers
- Mechanical Assemblers
- Electrical Assemblers
- Plumbing Assembler
- Assembly Helpers
- General Shop Helpers
- Parts Room
- Electrical Field Service
- Mechanical Field Service
- Office Clerical
PuroClean: Call 715-292-1884 or email resume to rcasper@PuroClean.com
- Disaster Restoration Technician
Dykstra Construction: Email if for an application or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concrete Foreman
Pine Point in Iron River
- Looking for Employment? Pine Point is hiring bartenders, full/part time. Flexible hours and great work environment. Stop in and talk to Jack 10775 Pine Point Rd, Delta, WI 54847
Best Western Hotel Chequamegon is hiring!
- We are looking for dependable, dedicated professionals. The housekeeping dept has immediate openings for guest room or common area cleaning, daytime (9am-3pm) and late afternoon shifts (12-6pm).
- Our guest services desk needs friendly, detail oriented people for midday (10am-6pm or 12-8pm) and overnight shifts (10pm-6am).
- A breakfast attendant is also needed for fast-paced morning service (6am-12pm) including light cooking and food preparation, stocking buffet, and cleanup afterward.
- Part time and Full time opportunities available. Bonus and incentives. Stop in and apply now!
A 2nd Look
- A 2nd Look is looking for an employee or employees who can work during the school year from 9:45am to 3:30pm. This position is available for up to 5 days per week. If you are interested, please apply at A 2nd Look, 311 Main Street West, Ashland, WI 54806
Evergrow Learing Center
The Medicine Shoppe
- Hiring at several of their locations for several different positions. For more information visit: https://nlccwi.org/careers/current-openings/
If applicants would like to email their resume/cover letter, or you have a specific question on an open position email email@example.com.
Northwest Wisconsin CEP in Ashland has opportunities for High School age Youth!
We are recruiting youth interested in the following:
~A paid Work Experience with a local business.
~Becoming a Youth Apprentice to combine on the job and in classroom learning while earning a state certificate
~ Attending the Crex Meadows Conservation Camp. At Crex Meadows, youth will work on conservation projects with the Wisconsin DNR and get paid for their time!
~Joining the Youth Build Program. Young Adults age 17-24 who would like to learn construction skills building houses for low-income members of the Bad River tribal community, earn their GED/HSED, and earn an Americorps Education award of $2900 to put towards school tuition or student loans.
Any youth between the ages of 14-18 are encouraged to contact Travis in Youth services if you have questions or would like to apply: Travis Patterson , Youth Services Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org, 715 682 9141 x119. 422 W 3rd St Suite 200, Ashland, WI, 54806
Northwest Wisconsin Workforce Investment Board
If you are a business that needs assistance with your hiring or training needs, please contact staff at the Northwest Wisconsin Workforce Investment Board. The NWWIB can connect you to business resources and to our workforce partners, such as Northwest Wisconsin CEP, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, Job Service, and many others, that can work with you on addressing the workforce challenges you may be facing. For more information about ways to partner with the NWWIB, please reach out to Mari Kay-Nabozny at email@example.com or 715-682-7235, ext. 101. Examples of some of our past programs can be found on our website: www.nwwib.com.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to list your employment opportunities.