Welcome to our new 2023 Ashland Chamber Members!
Check out the Business-Friendly section of our website for more business-related information.
2023 New Members
- Alexander Dempsey, eXp Realty
- Beyond the Catch Guide Service
- Chequamegon Archery Club
- Cozy Corner Guitar Shop & Repair
- Edward Jones – Benjamin Martinsen
- Emberlight Festival
- Field Day- Bayfield
- True North Goodwill
- Harbor Table
- Hudson Square Coffee Company
- Laura’s Sewing School LLC –
- Lighthouse Bible Book & Gifts
- Loffler Companies, Inc.
- Meyer Group Architecture
- Miniver Marketing,
- North Coast Inn & Chalets
- North of Eight Marketing & Design
- Ole’s Up-North Sausage Company
- Pikes Bay Marina
- Porter Realty
- Runamuk Rides, LLC
- SBS TAX, LLC
- Still Standin’
- Touch of the North
- Twin Ports Paper & Supply
- United Chequamegon Veterans
- Wescom, Inc
- West End Auto Body
BELOW IS A LISTING OF EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN THE CHEQUAMEGON BAY AREA:
St. Luke’s Chequamegon Clinic is growing our team!
Now hiring the following positions:
- Clinical Assistant – Incentive Eligible!
- Lab Technician/ Phlebotomist
- Patient Service Representative (Clinic Registration)
- Physician / Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
View current position postings and begin the application process HERE!
Memorial Medical Center positions:
Below is an updated list of our current openings at Memorial Medical Center (https://ashlandmmc.com/current-openings/).
- Nurse Practitioner (Orthopedics)
- Director of Rehabilitation Services
- Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Technologist (MT / MLT)
- Registered Nurse (Outreach Superior)
- Registered Nurse (Patient Care Unit)
- Registered Nurse (General Surgery)
- Registered Nurse (Perioperative)
- Registered Nurse (Urology)
- Registered Nurse (Family Birthplace)
- Registered Nurse (Behavioral Health)
- Registered Nurse (ER/Urgent Care)
- Food Service Worker
- Senior Director of Organizational Development & Learning
- Senior Director of Strategic Development & Marketing
- Peer Support Specialist
- Sterile Processing Aide
- Sterile Processing Technician
- Clerical Assistant (Orthopedics)
- Certified Medical Assistant – CMA / Receptionist (Behavioral Health)
- Physician Assistant (General Surgery)
- Director of Patient Experience
- Radiation Therapist – NorthWest Cancer Center (Essentia with MMC)
- Operations Manager – NorthWest Cancer Center (Essentia with MMC)
- Environmental Services Assistant/Technician
- Certified Medical Assistant – CMA (Primary Care)
- Precertification Specialist
- Certified Nurse Assistant – CNA / Referral & Scheduling Specialist (Urology)
- Ophthalmic Scribe
- Recovery Counselor
- Certified Medical Assistant – CMA (Orthopedics)
- Certified Nurse Assistant / Health Unit Coordinator (CNA/HUC)
- Pharmacy Technician -Grade I and II
- Patient Financial Specialist
- Ophthalmic Assistant
- Nurse Educator
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- X-Ray/CT Technologist
- Respiratory Therapist
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner (ER/Urgent Care)
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- Surgical Technologist
- Transitional Care Manager
- Utilization Review Case Coordinator
Field Day- Bayfield
- Retail Associate click the link for more information
Ashland Daily Press
2nd Street Bistro:
Full time Soux chef/lead line cook. Tuesday- Saturday, competitive wages. must have reliable transportation and safe serve certificate. For more information call 715-682-6444 or stop in, 201 East Main Street.
City of Ashland
- Delivery Driver part-time, $10 hour plus tips, using Hugo’s vehicle. Other employment opportunities available too. Stop in for application.
- Housekeepers. Part time. Call or stop in for applications. 715-685-1777.
The Sandbar/Solstice/Blue Wave: Looking for a great part-time job and awesome perks? solsticeoutdoorstore.com/jobs
School District of Ashland
- Positions available can be found at www.ashland.k12.wi.us/employment
Northland Lawn, Sport & Equipment
- Postitions available can be found at www.mynorthland.com/employment
Von Holzen Chevrolet, GMC, Inc.
Birch Haven Senior Living
- Admissions Counselor
- Associate Director—Inland Lakes
- Dean of Students
- Director of Residential Life
- Executive Assistant to the President
- Financial Services Specialist
C. G. Bretting Manufacturing is hiring for the positions listed below. Click this link for more information.
- Electrical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Mechanical Designers
- Machine Tool Operators
- Machine Helpers
- Mechanical Assemblers
- Electrical Assemblers
- Plumbing Assembler
- Assembly Helpers
- General Shop Helpers
- Parts Room
- Electrical Field Service
- Mechanical Field Service
- Office Clerical
Dykstra Construction: Email if for an application or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concrete Foreman
Pine Point in Iron River
- Looking for Employment? Pine Point is hiring bartenders, full/part time. Flexible hours and great work environment. Stop in and talk to Jack 10775 Pine Point Rd, Delta, WI 54847
Best Western Hotel Chequamegon is hiring! We are looking for dependable, dedicated professionals seeking opportunities for year-round work and upward mobility. Part time and Full time opportunities available. Bonus and incentives. Stop in to apply.
- Housekeeping Department has immediate openings for a Housekeeping Supervisor as well as Guest Room Attendants: daytime (9am-3pm) and late afternoon shifts (12-6pm).
- Breakfast Attendant is needed for fast-paced morning service (6am-12pm) including light cooking and food preparation, stocking buffet, and cleanup afterward. Will train the right person for Breakfast Supervisor role, which also includes food and product ordering as well as hiring and trainging breakfast staff.
- Kitchen Manager, Prep Cooks, Waitstaff and Bartenders are needed for casual fine dining restaurant.
A 2nd Look
- A 2nd Look is looking for an employee or employees who can work during the school year from 9:45am to 3:30pm. This position is available for up to 5 days per week. If you are interested, please apply at A 2nd Look, 311 Main Street West, Ashland, WI 54806
Evergrow Learing Center
The Medicine Shoppe
- Hiring at several of their locations for several different positions. For more information visit: https://nlccwi.org/careers/current-openings/
If applicants would like to email their resume/cover letter, or you have a specific question on an open position email email@example.com.
Northwest Wisconsin Workforce Investment Board
If you are a business that needs assistance with your hiring or training needs, please contact staff at the Northwest Wisconsin Workforce Investment Board. The NWWIB can connect you to business resources and to our workforce partners, such as Northwest Wisconsin CEP, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, Job Service, and many others, that can work with you on addressing the workforce challenges you may be facing. For more information about ways to partner with the NWWIB, please reach out to Mari Kay-Nabozny at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-682-7235, ext. 101. Examples of some of our past programs can be found on our website: www.nwwib.com.
Contact us at email@example.com to list your employment opportunities.