BELOW IS A LISTING OF EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN THE CHEQUAMEGON BAY AREA:
- The Sandbar is hiring a full-time Cafe Manager. The Cafe Manager position works closely with the owner to maintain and improve overall operation of the cafe and enhance the guest experience. Position includes providing leadership to staff; training; exceptional coffee creation; high quality food preparation; inventory, ordering, storage, coordination and executing on site events and off site orders. Salaried position. To apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715.682.3590 for more information.
Ashland Area Development Corp.
St. Luke’s Chequamegon Clinic is hiring!
The following positions are available:
- Certified Clinical Assistant – Incentive Eligible!
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
View current position postings and begin the application process HERE!
Memorial Medical Center positions:
Below is an updated list of our current openings at Memorial Medical Center (https://ashlandmmc.com/current-openings/).
- Registered Nurse House Supervisor
- Athletic Trainer
- Registered Nurse Circulator (Perioperative)
- Occupational Therapist
- Certified Medical Assistant (Outreach Superior, WI)
- Physical Therapist
- Ophthalmic Scribe
- Ophthalmic Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician – Grade I
- Patient Access / Bedside Registration
- Physician Office Support (Outreach Superior, WI)
- Registered Nurse (Primary Care)
- Nurse Practitioner (Outreach Superior, WI)
- Medical Technologist (MT) or Medical Lab Technologist (MLT)
- Registered Nurse (Outreach Superior, WI)
- Food Service Worker
- Registered Nurse (Patient Care Unit)
- Peer Support Specialist
- Sterile Processing Technician
- Certified Medical Assistant / Receptionist (Behavioral Health)
- Director of Patient Experience
- Radiation Therapist (Cancer Center)
- Operations Manager (Cancer Center)
- Registered Nurse (Perioperative)
- Environmental Services Assistant/Technician
- Certified Medical Assistant (Primary Care)
- Recovery Counselor
- Certified Medical Assistant (Orthopedics)
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Nurse Educator
- X-Ray/CT Technologist
- Respiratory Therapist
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner (OB/Gyn)
- Registered Nurse (Family Birthplace)
- Registered Nurse (Behavioral Health)
- Registered Nurse (ER / Urgent Care)
- Surgical Technologist
- Certified Registered Nurse of Anesthesia (CRNA)
- Transitional Care Manager
- Utilization Review Case Coordinator
Field Day- Bayfield
Ashland Daily Press
2nd Street Bistro:
Full time Soux chef/lead line cook. Tuesday- Saturday, competitive wages. must have reliable transportation and safe serve certificate. For more information call 715-682-6444 or stop in, 201 East Main Street.
City of Ashland
- Delivery Driver part-time, $10 hour plus tips, using Hugo’s vehicle. Other employment opportunities available too. Stop in for application.
- Housekeepers. Part time. Call or stop in for applications. 715-685-1777.
School District of Ashland
Northland Lawn, Sport & Equipment
Birch Haven Senior Living
C. G. Bretting Manufacturing is hiring for the positions listed below. Click this link for more information.
- Electrical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Mechanical Designers
- Machine Tool Operators
- Machine Helpers
- Mechanical Assemblers
- Electrical Assemblers
- Plumbing Assembler
- Assembly Helpers
- General Shop Helpers
- Parts Room
- Electrical Field Service
- Mechanical Field Service
- Office Clerical
Pine Point in Iron River
Best Western Hotel Chequamegon is hiring! We are looking for dependable, dedicated professionals seeking opportunities for year-round work and upward mobility. Part time and Full time opportunities available. Bonus and incentives. Stop in to apply.
- Housekeeping Department has immediate openings for a Housekeeping Supervisor as well as Guest Room Attendants: daytime (9am-3pm) and late afternoon shifts (12-6pm).
- Breakfast Attendant is needed for fast-paced morning service (6am-12pm) including light cooking and food preparation, stocking buffet, and cleanup afterward. Will train the right person for Breakfast Supervisor role, which also includes food and product ordering as well as hiring and trainging breakfast staff.
- Kitchen Manager, Prep Cooks, Waitstaff and Bartenders are needed for casual fine dining restaurant.
A 2nd Look
- A 2nd Look is looking for an employee or employees who can work during the school year from 9:45am to 3:30pm. This position is available for up to 5 days per week. If you are interested, please apply at A 2nd Look, 311 Main Street West, Ashland, WI 54806
Evergrow Learing Center
The Medicine Shoppe
Northwest Wisconsin Workforce Investment Board
If you are a business that needs assistance with your hiring or training needs, please contact staff at the Northwest Wisconsin Workforce Investment Board. The NWWIB can connect you to business resources and to our workforce partners, such as Northwest Wisconsin CEP, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, Job Service, and many others, that can work with you on addressing the workforce challenges you may be facing. For more information about ways to partner with the NWWIB, please reach out to Mari Kay-Nabozny at email@example.com or 715-682-7235, ext. 101. Examples of some of our past programs can be found on our website: www.nwwib.com.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to list your employment opportunities.