09/26-27/2020Celebrate the apple season with HAUSER’S Superior View Farm this Fall! Open every day from 10am-5pm. Join us for the following:
- APFELHAUS CIDERY! Taste our very own farm-produced hard cider–from blossom to bottle!
- Pick-your-own apples or grab a bag of hand-picked varieties
- Kristi’s famous BBQ Pork sandwiches, brats, hot dogs, caramel apples, coffee, cider, soda
- Hauser’s Fresh-pressed Apple Cider – by the glass or the jug
- Our famous warm apple pie sundaes with ice cream, whipped cream, and cinnamon sauce. YUM!
- Caramel apples – sliced with toppings or on a stick
- Homemade apple butter and jam– just like Grandma used to make
- Apple Bus Photo Stand
- Scenic Lake Superior View
- Pony rides for the kids
- Hayrides through the Orchards (YeeHaw!)
- Plus, of course, your favorite varieties of apples and gifts in our 1928 Sears Roebuck barn store!
HAUSER’S cares about your safety and follows local, county, State, and CDC guidelines for sanitation and safety. COVID 19 prevention plan on file with Bayfield County. HAUSER’S Superior View Farm – five generations – since 1908! 86565 County Highway J, Bayfield, WI 54814 – 715-779-5404