Bayfield Apple Festival has been cancelled this year, but the apples still need to be harvested. At Hauser’s we’ll be celebrating five generations of the harvest every day from 10am-5pm. Look for our stand(s) on Rittenhouse Avenue in downtown Bayfield selling apples, cider, jams, & apple butter on Friday, Saturday and Sunday or stop up at the farm for the following:
- APFELHAUS CIDERY! Taste our very own farm-produced hard cider–from blossom to bottle!
- Pick-your-own apples or grab a bag of hand-picked varieties (every day)
- Kristi’s famous BBQ Pork sandwiches, brats, hot dogs, caramel apples, coffee, cider,
- Hauser’s Fresh-pressed Apple Cider – by the glass or the jug
- Our famous warm apple pie sundaes with ice cream, whipped cream, and cinnamon sauce. YUM!
- Caramel apples – sliced with toppings or on a stick
- Homemade apple butter and jam– just like Grandma used to make
- Apple Bus Photo Stand
- Scenic Lake Superior View
- Pony rides for the kids – Saturday and Sunday only
- Hayrides through the orchards (YeeHaw!) – Saturday and Sunday only
- Plus, of course, your favorite varieties of apples and gifts in our 1928 Sears Roebuck barn store!
HAUSER’S cares about your safety and follows local, county, State, and CDC guidelines for sanitation and safety. COVID 19 prevention plan on file with Bayfield County. HAUSER’S Superior View Farm – five generations – since 1908! 86565 County Highway J, Bayfield, WI 54814; 715-779-5404.