Below is a listing of employment opportunities in the Chequamegon Bay area:
City of Ashland
Northwest Wisconsin Workforce Investment Board :
- Director of Grants & Business Development (Full time position). Full job description can be found at: http://www.nwwib.com/joinourteam
How to Apply: To apply, resume and cover must be submitted to email@example.com. Deadline to apply is September 30th.
Big Top is hiring!
- Development Manager to join our organization. Visit bigtop.org/jobs for more information.
C. G. Bretting Manufacturing is hiring for the positions listed below. Click this link for more information.
- Electrical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Mechanical Designers
- Machine Tool Operators
- Machine Helpers
- Mechanical Assemblers
- Electrical Assemblers
- Plumbing Assembler
- Assembly Helpers
- General Shop Helpers
- Parts Room
- Electrical Field Service
- Mechanical Field Service
- Office Clerical
PuroClean: Call 715-292-1884 or email resume to rcasper@PuroClean.com
- Disaster Restoration Technician
Dykstra Construction: Email if for an application or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concrete Foreman
Pine Point in Iron River
Best Western Hotel Chequamegon is hiring!
- We are looking for dependable, dedicated professionals. The housekeeping dept has immediate openings for guest room or common area cleaning, daytime (9am-3pm) and late afternoon shifts (12-6pm). Our guest services desk needs friendly, detail oriented people for midday (10am-6pm or 12-8pm) and overnight shifts (10pm-6am). A breakfast attendant is also needed for fast-paced morning service (6am-12pm) including light cooking and food preparation, stocking buffet, and cleanup afterward. Part time and Full time opportunities available. Bonus and incentives. Stop in and apply now!
A 2nd Look
- A 2nd Look is looking for an employee or employees who can work during the school year from 9:45am to 3:30pm. This position is available for up to 5 days per week. If you are interested, please apply at A 2nd Look, 311 Main Street West, Ashland, WI 54806
Evergrow Learing Center
Chequamegon Food Co-op
Memorial Medical Center recruits for the following positions: For a list of our current openings, please visit https://ashlandmmc.com/career/current-openings/
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Surgical Tech
- Respiratory Therapist
- Pharmacy Tech
- Imaging Technician (CT, X-Ray, MRI, Nuclear Med, Ultrasound)
- Sterile Processing
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Human Resources
- Patient Business Services
Recreation and Fitness Resources
- Are you looking for a great job in fitness and recreation management in a fantastic town on Lake Superior’s South Shore? Recreation Fitness Resources (RFR) is seeking an Executive Director and a Program Director. Job descriptions are available at the RFR website: https://www.recreationandfitnessresources.org/employment.html.
Pay Range: Executive Director: $40,000+ based upon experience and credentials. Program Director: $30,000- $ 40,000, based upon experience. Submit resume, including 3 references to: email@example.com
Burger Barn Restaurant
- Hiring Cooks and wait staff – To apply or for more information – email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in and grab an application.
El Dorado Mexican Restaurant
- Hiring Cooks and wait staff. Anyone that is interested in immediate employment please contact Jesus or Brooke at 715-292-7441/ 715-292-7934. We offer competitive pay and on the job training.
UW Extension Ashland County Office Manager
C & S Design & Engineering, Inc.
Good Thyme Restaurant
- Good Thyme is seeking Servers, Bussers and Dish Washers. Hours: Wednesday – Saturday, 4pm – Close. Email resume to Renee@CateringGoodThyme.com and/or call Renee at 715-292-4545 for more information.
Cobblestone Inn & Suites
- Housekeepers – stop in and apply
- Front Desk 3-11 shift part-time – stop in and apply
Recreation and Fitness Resources
Northland Lawn, Sport & Equipment
Lost Creek Adventures
Ashland Lock & Key
The Medicine Shoppe
Solstice Outdoors & The Sandbar
Washburn Inn on the Lake:
- Part time Front desk staff and Housekeepers needed $12 per hour. Please stop in at the Washburn Inn to fill out an application in person.
- Groundskeeper/Maintenance $15 per hour, 2 hours per day. Please apply in person at the Washburn Inn on the Lake
Harbor View Event Center, Washburn:
- Part time as needed, Custodians and Hosts, $12-$15 per hour Please stop in at the Washburn Inn to fill out an application in person.
- Eagle Waste and Recycling in Ashland has immediate openings for Waste and Recycling collection drivers. These are full-time positions that pay up to $60,000/year with benefits and vacation time. CDL drivers license is required. Questions contact Randy Salmich, Vice President of Operations email@example.com office 715-477-0077 cell 715-891-2534
City of Ashland
Northwest Wisconsin CEP in Ashland has opportunities for High School age Youth!
We are recruiting youth interested in the following:
~A paid Work Experience with a local business.
~Becoming a Youth Apprentice to combine on the job and in classroom learning while earning a state certificate
~ Attending the Crex Meadows Conservation Camp. At Crex Meadows, youth will work on conservation projects with the Wisconsin DNR and get paid for their time!
~Joining the Youth Build Program. Young Adults age 17-24 who would like to learn construction skills building houses for low-income members of the Bad River tribal community, earn their GED/HSED, and earn an Americorps Education award of $2900 to put towards school tuition or student loans.
Any youth between the ages of 14-18 are encouraged to contact Travis in Youth services if you have questions or would like to apply: Travis Patterson , Youth Services Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org, 715 682 9141 x119. 422 W 3rd St Suite 200, Ashland, WI, 54806
Northwest Wisconsin Workforce Investment Board
If you are a business that needs assistance with your hiring or training needs, please contact staff at the Northwest Wisconsin Workforce Investment Board. The NWWIB can connect you to business resources and to our workforce partners, such as Northwest Wisconsin CEP, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, Job Service, and many others, that can work with you on addressing the workforce challenges you may be facing. For more information about ways to partner with the NWWIB, please reach out to Mari Kay-Nabozny at email@example.com or 715-682-7235, ext. 101. Examples of some of our past programs can be found on our website: www.nwwib.com.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to list your employment opportunities.