Country Blossoms is a locally owned, family operated Garden Center/Greenhouse located a short drive from Ashland Wisconsin. We offer an excellent selection of Proven Winners brand flowers, Annuals, Perennials, Trees, Shrubs, Hanging Baskets, Containers, Vegetables, Herbs, Late Summer Sweet Corn, Fall Mums & Pumpkins and Late November Holiday Open House. Also available is a large selection of Ceramic Pots, Bird Baths, Garden Decor and Planting Supplies. We offer hanging Basket & Container refill service.
Times and COVID -19 Guidelines: Spring has arrived, and with it the joy we have anticipated through the long winter months for all to begin their normal Garden -Outdoor Activities.
Many products sold by Country Blossoms are deemed Essential / Agricultural including, seeds, edible plants, food producing plants and more. We also carry items to support your personal gardening activities.
Country Blossoms spring season will begin on TBA with their Annual Fruit Tree Weekend.
Based on the current unprecedented times, several changes will be put in place to make sure all customers enjoy a safe and memorable visit to Country Blossoms.
Our plans are to be there for all, by providing the plants and products you have come to expect from Country Blossoms with the following changes:
* New Shopping Hours will apply until further notice: Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m / Saturday & Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
* The first hour of each day will be set aside for “Elderly and Higher Risk Customers of COVID-19”.
* Private Shopping Appointments are available prior to 9:00 a.m and after 5:00 p.m by calling 715.746.2345.
* On sight Non-contact Delivery is available by calling 715.746.2345 to Place Orders and provide Credit Card Information.
Additional changes to assist with a safe shopping environment for all Customers & Staff Members:
* The number of shoppers in our Main Store will be limited to 5 at any given time.
* To ensure Social Distancing is maintained inside our Main Store, we are requesting that one person per family shops independently.
* We have planned dedicated Entrances and Exits will be in place to enable “Internal One Way Traffic Flow”.
* Our carts will be sanitized daily.
* Sanitizing Wipes will be provided throughout our Operation.
* Whenever possible Products will be displayed to reflect Social Distancing.
* Shields will be in place at Internal Checkout Points.
* Sanitizing Checkout Counters and Carts will be a standard procedure throughout the Day.
* Gloves will be worn by Team Members, customers are encouraged to wear their Garden Gloves or Throw-away Gloves provided by Country Blossoms.
Although weather dependent Entrance and Exit Doors will remain open whenever possible or Door Handles will he sanitized throughout the day.
Our focus will be to follow Local, State and Federal Guidelines during the times we are facing. As we move forward we want all Country Blossom Customers to feel safe and enjoy their visit to our Garden Center. During this period providing High Quality Products of all types continue to be a Main Priority by Country Blossoms. Please keep in mind our Plans may not be perfect which could change as we move forward.
Thank you for shopping with us please let us know how we can assist to make your visit enjoyable.
Thank you again for visiting us. The Staff at Country Blossom Greenhouse
Ashland Chamber’s Business of the Week for April 20, 2020
Each week the Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce highlights a business on Heartland Communications radio station WATW 1400AM. The Chamber draws a name at random from our membership and the radio station writes a 30-second ad exclusively for that business.
Click the link below to hear the ad: