Boat Landings in Ashland and Washburn
Carry-in Access – Public Fishing Spots in case you forgot your boat!
- Ashland (T = Highway 2 & Highway 13N)
- Chequamegon Boat landing, 2800 East Lake Shore Dr, U.S. Highway East; behind Anglers All
- Fish Creek- West on highway 2 out of Ashland past round-about, past visitor center, left parking area
- Hot Pond, public boat landing is located next to Xcel Energy’s steam plant, U.S. Highway 2 West.
- Kreher Park, Prentice Ave North
- Long Bridge- West out of Ashland before round-about
- Second Landing, 3 miles East of Ashland on U.S. Highway 2, North of Rekydal Road
- Short Bridge- West on U.S. 2 Bridge just past Blue Ribbon Animal Kennels on left
- Whittlesey Creek- West highway 2 out of Ashland Right at round-about first bridge you come to
« Back to list
- Bono Creek – West out of Ashland Hwy 2 right turn at round-about just past Barksdale
- Thompson West End Park From Ashland follow US-2 West to the round-about and Turn right at WI-13 N turn right at the Holiday Gas Station
- Washburn Marina From Ashland follow US-2 West to the round-about and turn right at WI 13 N turn right at Central Ave (Washburn Ironworks) Marina Drive. Washburn Coal Dock – West on Highway 2 to round-about make right turn through Washburn till you come to the foundry and make Right
- Sioux River Mouth- West on U.S. 2 to round-ablout right turn to Washburn, through Washburn to Bayfield 3 miles out of Bayfield
- Onion River Mouth- West on U.S. 2 to round-about, right turn to Washburn, through Washburn to Bayfield a little ways past Sioux River
- Memorial Park Head northeast on Lake Shore Dr W toward 17th Ave W Memorial Park
- Pikes Creek- Past onion river Bayfield fish hatchery on right is also Pikes creek
- Pine Creek- West highway 2 keep going West past the Ford dealership, watch for sign stating “ Old Highway 2 turn right follow for about a mile, can fish both sides of the road.