November 30, 2022
January 20, 2023
The Ashland Chamber of Commerce is making it easy to choose shopping small this Christmas Season.
November 17, 2022- January 20, 2023
The Ashland Chamber of Commerce is offering 3 Drawings of $250.00 in Chamber Dollars for shopping small!
The Ashland Chamber and Downtown Merchants want to emphasize the importance of shopping small and shopping local all year round. This Christmas season we invite you to think of the small retail businesses in Ashland first, before shopping online and hitting the send button! There are a variety of unique, locally owned retail businesses that offer personalized services and products. Did you know Ashland has more than 31 locally owned retail businesses?
Want to win $250 by shopping in a small locally owned retail business in Ashland? It’s easy:
- Starting November 17, Shop at locally owned small retail business, in Ashland and keep your receipts. 1st drawing deadline is Tuesday, December 6, 2022, at 4pm – drawing Thursday, December 8, 2022. 2nd deadline Tuesday, December 20, 2022 – drawing Thursday, December 22, 2022, 3rd deadline Friday, January 21, 2023–drawing Monday, January 23, 2023.
- Staple all of your receipts, or copies of receipts, to an entry form
- Maximum receipts of $1,000 or 100 tickets per entry.
- Forms and your receipts can be remitted by dropping them off at the Ashland Chamber office, Moores on Main, or mailing them to P O Box 746, Ashland, WI or emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THREE DRAWINGS!! THREE CHANCES TO WIN!!!
For every $10 you spend downtown between November 17, 2022 and January 20, 2023, you will receive one entry. Double points for any receipts on 3rd Thursdays ( Nov. 17, Dec. 15 and Jan. 19), November 25 (Black Friday), November 26 (Small Business Saturday) and December 3 (Customer Appreciation Day)
- The first deadline will be Tuesday, December 6 at 4pm drawing will be Thursday, December 8, 2021. (The Chamber will do the math)
- The 2nd deadline will be Tuesday, December 20 drawing will be held on December 22, 2021 (The Chamber will do the math)
- The 3rd deadline will be Friday, January 20, 2023 drawing will be held on Monday, January 23, 2023. (The Chamber will do the math)
So SHOP SMALL and WIN BIG!!!
Frequently Asked Questions :
- Q) Do I need to submit a separate entry form every time I spend $10? A) No. Save your receipts for each drawing time frame and then staple them all to one entry form. We’ll do the math for you and give you one entry for every $10. (3rd Thursdays ( Nov. 17, Dec. 15 and Jan. 19), November 25 (Black Friday), November 26 (Small Business Saturday) and December 3 (Customer Appreciation Day)
- Q) I submitted my receipts, but now I spent another $10. Can I get another entry? A) Yes! You can submit your receipts as many times as you would like over the course of the entry period, but be sure to read the answer to the next question for more details!
- Q) Will you add all of my receipts together? A) If you submit all your receipts on one entry form, then the answer is yes. $30 spent at numerous locations would give you a total of 3 entries. However, if you submit numerous entry forms over the entry period, the math will be done for whatever receipts are attached to each form. Remember, you receive double points for any receipts on 3rd Thursdays ( Nov. 17, Dec. 15 and Jan. 19), November 25 (Black Friday), November 26 (Small Business Saturday) and December 3 (Customer Appreciation Day). All receipts will stay in for all 3 drawings so you can keep adding on receipts. For example, if you spent $30.00 on Small Business Saturday, you get 6 chances. Your chances stay in the drawing for all three drawings.
- Q) Can I send copies of my receipts? A) Yes
- Q) Where is the entry form? A) Click here for a pdf.
- Q) How old must you be to participant? A) Must be 18 or older to participate.
Thank you for Shopping Local; and Shopping on Main….Before You Shop Online!!!
For more information contact our office at 715-682-2500.