- Someone who enjoys talking with people
- Someone who would attends Chamber events
- Someone who is willing to spread the good news of things happening in Ashland with other.
What does an Ashland Chamber Ambassador do?
Being an Ashland Chamber is super easy and fun! When we have a ribbon cutting or qn event where we would like a people to attend, we call and let you know. You attend the event and share the good news with your friends and co-workers.
What are the Benefits to you in being an Ashland Chamber Member
- Meet business owners and make social contacts
- Gain exposure for you and your company within Ashland
- Increase the visibility and networking opportunities for yourself and your company
- Gain knowledge of Chamber Members businesses, programs and offerings
- You must work for a company that is a Chamber member
- Ability to attend Ribbon Cuttings and other Promotional Events – Ribbon Cuttings are usually at 8am or 12noon on a weekday
- Know how to smile, engage with people, and have fun!