Saturday, September 8, 2018
Celebrating 20 years of Ashland’s Murals!
9 am to 3 pm Courthouse Block on
Historic Main Street, Ashland
Mural Trolley Tours, Car Show, Meet the Artist,
Food, Fun, Music, Archetic-Tour, Garden Tour
Car Show: lots of chances to WIN!
- Awards in 13 classes – 1st & 2nd awarded in each class
- Best Of Show & People Choice Award — $50.00 each
- 5 random $100 drawing
Car Show Registration Form
- Car Show
- Sidewalk Sales
- Guided Mural Trolley Tours artists – Sue Prentice Martinsen & Kelly Meredith – 10am and 1:30pm. A great way to view the murals and hear the stories behind the photos. Tour Pick-up is in the Bay Area Civic Center Parking lot. Cost is $5
- Architec-Tour from 9am – 12pm.
A map will be available at Mural Fest that shows the open houses, which will include, The Depot, Ashland County Courthouse, Ashland Museum, Clark & Clark, the Masonic Temple, Ashland City Hall, The Wilmarth Mansion, and Northern State Bank.
- Ashland Beautification Committee Garden Tour & Plant Sale
Plant Sale 9am-3pm. Here you can pick up the Garden Tour Map
Garden Tours of 11 gardens 10am-2pm
- The Ashland Lions Club will hold a cookout on the Court House lawn from 10am until 2pm that day.
- Music: Forrest Mann Quartet, a jazz group, playing from 11am to 2pm.
- Ashland Historical Society Museum Pie & Ice Cream Social
11am-1pm $5Come on down to Main Street in Ashland and Share in the FUN!
Crafter Registration Form — Only $10.00
« Back to event list