In an effort to limit our people to people contact, the Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce will close the office. We want to assure you that one of our highest priorities is the health of our staff, customers and the well-being of our community regarding COVID -19. If you need anything, please call our office; we have remote access to the phone lines 715-682-2500. If you need chamber dollars reimbursed, please email Mary at email@example.com and we can take care of that as well.
Please continue to email information regarding your business to firstname.lastname@example.org as we will continue to update the websites and Facebook pages. We will continue to work with our state and federal agencies via webinars and remote meetings to keep everyone updated on the latest information that will assist businesses and employees.
We have dedicated this page on our website where we will list business changes and will update our calendar accordingly.
What Can I Do?
Please support our local businesses.
Call ahead as things are changing every day!
- Ashland Wal-mart: 715-682-9699. 7am – 8:30pm. Tuesdays Seniors only 6am-7am.
- Ashland Super One Foods: 715-682-8475. Open Monday – Sunday 6am – 9pm. Special time for Seniors and First Responders Daily 6am-7am.
- Benoit Cheese 715- 746-2561 Starting Thursday 3/26 we will be open Monday – Saturday 9am – 3pm. Please let us know if this creates any difficulty for you and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Also, we are still offering parking lot pickup & free shipping in the surrounding area. (Call 715-746-2561 or email email@example.com for details). Remember to avoid the store crowds in town and pick up your necessities at Benoit Cheese Haus. We’re here to serve the community!
- Chequamegon Food Coop 715-682-8251. As of Wednesday March 25. Details are as follows. Operating hours 7:30am – 6pm until further notice. Senior hour 7:30am-8:30am. Thursday, March 26 we are going to open late, close early for restocking, configuring our bulk isle and a deep clean. The hours this Thursday ONLY will be 11am – 6pm. We are offering curbside pick up https://www.chequamegonfoodcoop.com/curbside-order-form/
- Hansen’s IGA: 715-373-5566. 7am – 9pm
- Sixth Street Market: 715-682-9608 closed
- Super H Foods: 715-628-6133 7:30am – midnight
As of 5pm on March 17. All Bars and Restaurants are closed except for Take-out (Pick-up) and delivery. Please call ahead times may change.
- 2nd Bistro 715-682-6444. Closed until further notice.
- Arby’s: Drive thru only 10am – 8pm.
- Ashland Baking Company: 715-682-6010. Closed until further notice.
- Ashland Family Restaurant 715-682-4543. Closed until further notice.
- Black Cat: 715-682-3680. Closed starting March 22 at 4pm until further notice.
- Breakwater Cafe: 715-682-8388 closed until further notice.
- Burger Barn: 715-682-3276 Monday- Saturday 11am-8pm; Sunday 11am-3pm. Takeout & DELIVERY available or we will run the food out to you. NEW Car-hop style dining.
- Burger King – Drive-thru only.
- Chequamegon Grill: We’re temporarily closed, starting March 17, 2020, at 5:00 pm. This is in direct response to the government shutting down restaurants (and other public venues). We cannot offer takeout, so we will be completely closed until allowed to reopen. Please stay safe and healthy. We look forward to serving you in the future!
- Culver’s: Drive-thru only 10am -10pm
- Deepwater Grill & The Alley: 715-682-4200: Closed but Reopening Friday, March 27 11am-7pm, 7 days a week. Pick-up and Delivery!
- El Dorado’s Mexican Restaurant 715-682-9658. 11am-9pm. Take-out
- Frankies: 715-682-9980 Mon-Wed. 11am-10:30pm; Thurs 11am-11pm; Fri & Sat 1am-12pm; Sun 11am-11pm. Offering take out and Delivering 7 days a week now.
- Good Thyme Restaurant & Catering: 715-373-5255 We are doing our part to ‘flatten the curve’ of Covid19. We will be closed for the next two weeks. Updates will be shared on our Facebook as they happen.
- HPL Bar 715-979-7007. Closed until further notice
- Hugo’s Pizza: 715-682-8202: Offering take out and delivery 11am-9pm.
- Lakeshore Café: 715-682-9806 10am to 6pm. Curbside available. For their menu and specials go to https://www.facebook.com/Lakeshore-Cafe-1556777391278598/
- Little Ceasar’s Pizza: 715-682-5511 Hours are 11-9 now. 7 days a week.
Online ordering or quick pick-up service available.
- McDonald’s – Drive thru only.
- Neighborly Bar – Closed until further notice
- New China: 715-682-6601 Monday – Saturday 11am-8:30pm, sunday 11am-8pm. Offering Take out and delivery.
- Pizza Pub: 715-682-6641 11am -9pm Delivery and take-out www.pizzapubashland.com
- Sandbar: Closed until further notice.
- Scott & Ar’s 715-292-6633. Closed. Remodeling our bar see us when we reopen.
- Son Shine on Main 715-292-6800. Closed until further notice
- South Shore Brewery: 715-682-4200 Closed until further notice.
- Stagecoach Bar & Grill: Closed until further notice.
- Subway: 7am-12midnight – Sat & Sun 8am-12midnight Sun 9am-12midnight
- The Niblick Bar & Grill 715-682-8800. Closed until further notice
Retail: Please call ahead times may change.
- A 2nd Look: 715-682-0696. Closed until further notice.
- Anglers All: 715-682-5754. Closed until further notice.
- Ashland Building Products: 715-685-1009. Open Monday – Friday 7:30am-4pm.
- Ashland Ford Chrysler: 715-682-8400 Beginning Monday, March 23rd we will be reducing our hours of operation in response to the COVID-19 virus. Sales: Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm; Saturday: 8am-4pm; Sunday: Closed. Service/Parts: Monday-Friday: 8am-4:30pm; Saturday & Sunday: Closed. Body Shop: Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm; Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
- Ashland Honda Toyota Scion: 715-682-5252. Service Mon, Wed & Fri. 7:30am-5pm Tues & Thurs. 730am-7pm; Sat. 7:30am- 4pm. Sales Mon-Fri 8am-8pm Sat. 8am-5pm.
- Ashland Jewelers: 715-682-3155. Monday-Friday 10am-5pm
- Ashland Lock & Key: 715-682-2934. Monday – Friday 9:30am-5pm. By appointment on Saturdays.
- Ashland Museum: Closed until further notice
- Ashland Wal-mart: 6am – 11 pm.
- Bay Area Fire Protection: 715-682-4336 By appointment only.
- Bay City Cycles: 715-682-2091. As of March 24 by appointment only.
- Bargain Hut: 715-682-8522. Closed until further notice.
- Bob’s Factory Outlet: 715-682-2662. Closed until further notice
- Carlson Building Supplies: 715-682-3222. At this time their hours at Mon.-Fri. 7:30am-5pm and Sat. 9am-3pm
- Carlson Equipment Rental: 715-682-3070. Call ahead or book online at www.rentcarlson.com
- Chicago Iron & Supplies: 715-682-3011. Call for current hours.
- Color Center: 715-682-4901 Monday- Friday 7:30am-5pm, Saturdays 9am-3pm, closed Sunday. We are moving to curb-side pickup for orders. If you need help choosing colors or need some flooring for a project give us a call at the store and we will do a FaceTime or Skype call with you to help you any way we can. We can pull color strips for you in your desired color range, mix up pint samples or help you color coordinate your whole project. We’ve got the time and a cell phone…give us a call!
- Designer’s Outlet 715-682-4774. Monday- Friday 9am-5pm Saturday 9-4pm
- EyeGlass Shoppe 715-682-8181. Call for hours.
- Fast Lane Motor Sports: Call Chris at 715-292-1074.
- Gabriele’s German Cookies & Chocolates: 715-682-2114. 10am-5pm Saturday 10am-2pm, closed Sunday. Store is closed, but I am here. If you need something delivered, mailed or curb side pick up, call me or order on my website www.gabrielesgermansweets.com
- Hitt’s Fine Furniture: 715-682-8900. Closed until further notice. IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF INFORMATION OR ASSISTANCE FROM US, YOU MAY CALL THE ASHLAND STORE.
- Home Expressions 715-682-2455. Closed until further notice.
- Home Medical Products 715-682-9500. Monday- Friday 8:30am-5pm
- Huhn Drug 715-682-3123. Please call ahead with your refill and over-the-counter orders. You will be asked for a credit card to pay for your items so that no cash/checks needs be exchanged. Monday-Friday 8am-6pm Saturday 8am-3pm. As of 3/24/2020, our pharmacy will be closed to foot traffic. We will have 3 designated parking spots for Huhn customers on Main Street. Those spots are for curb-side delivery. Please call the store at 715-682-3123 or text at 715-209-2663 to alert us that you are there. We will then bring your prescriptions/over-the-counter items to you. Please click here for more information.
- L & M Fleet Supply 715-292-6630 Monday- Friday 7;30am 8:30pm; Saturday 7:30-7pm; Sunday 9am-5pm.
- Lil’ Red Furniture Shop 715-292-5185. If you would like to come and shop, call and we will come and open for you.
- Lulich Implement 715-746-2477. Monday – Friday 7:30am-5:30pm, Saturday 8am – 3pm, Closed Sunday.
- maurices 715-682-6885. Closed March 18 until April 1.
- McRae True Value: 715-682-9083. Mon- Fri. 8am-6pm; Sat8am-5pm; Sat 10am-3pm.
- Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy 715-682-2701. Monday- Friday 9;30am-530pm & Saturday 930am -1pm
- Moores on Main: 715-682-4393, Closing at 5pm March 19 until further notice.
- NAPA Auto Parks 715-682-2791. Mon-Fri 7am-8pm; Sat 8am-6pm; Sun 9-5pm.
- New England Store: 715-682-2171. Until Further Notice They are open Friday and Saturday only, 10am-4pm. Closed Sunday through Thursday!
- Northern Business Products: 715-682-5717. Monday – Friday 8-5pm.
- NorthLakes Optometry 715-682-4666. Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm.
- Northland Lawn, Sport & Equipment: 715-746-2323 Open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm; Sat 8am-12noon, closed Sunday.
- Northwest Optical 715-682-0311. Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
- Omer Nelson Electric: 715-682-4100. Open Monday through Friday 8am-5:30pm, Saturday 9am-3pm, Closed Sunday. Customers that do not want to enter the store may pay for items over the phone and we will bring them to your vehicle in our parking lot. Also offering free no contact delivery within the city of Ashland. Call ahead and pay over the phone, we will leave your items at your doorstep.
- Play Unplugged: 715-817-0393, Closed until further notice.
- Red Bicycle 715-292-5185. If you would like to come and shop, call and we will come and open for you.
- River Rock Inn and Bait 715-682-3232. Open Mon-Fri 6am-9pm Sat & Sun 5:30am-10pm.
- Sears Hometown 715-685-2736 Monday- Saturday 9am-6pm.
- Shelter Shop: 715-209-8452, Presently we are business as usual…Mon-Fri. 10am-4pm, Sat. 10am-2pm.
- Sherwin Williams 715-682-2320. Mon-Fri 7am-5pm Sat 8am-4pm Sunday 10am-2pm. Drive-up Service now available. Sherwin Williams has issued a temporary closure of our store to customer entry. We are asking our customers to call in their orders and we will bring your order out to your vehicle. We appreciate your patience and your business.
- Shoe Shack: As of 5pm on March 18 Closed until further notice
- Solstice: 715-292-6561 Closed until further notice
- Solstice Outdoors: 715-628-3590 Currently closed until further notice.
- Spinster Books: 715-292-6402. Closed until further notice.
- Spirit of the North Gift Shop: 715-685-2659 Restricting visitors at this time – Call ahead if you want to meet with someone. Boardwalk is still open.
- Sports Hollow: 715-682-3838. Monday – Sunday 9:30am-6pm.
- Star Liquor: 715-682-6144 Open Mon- Sat. 8am-10pm and Sun 9am-9pm.
- Stove & Fireplace Works: 715-682-4331. Store hours- by appointment only.
- Super One Liquor: 715-682-2634:
- Superior Floral & Gifts: 715-292-9382. Monday – Friday 8-5pm; Saturday 9am-2pm. Pick-up and Delivers only.
- Superior Framing & Gallery: Closed. Please reach out to us through Facebook for your framing and gallery needs.
- Synergy Cooperative 715-682-2688. Monday -Friday 8am-5pm. Closed Saturday & Sunday.
- Tractor Supply 715-682-2539. Monday – Saturday 8am-9pm; Sunday 9am-7pm.
- Von Holzen Chevrolet, Buick & GMC 715-682-8141 Business Hours as usually at this time. Temporarily offering Local Vehicle Pick-up and Delivery to our Service Customers. Check out their Facebook page for more information.
- Walgreens: 715-685-0202. Starting Thursday 3/19/20 our front end store hours and pharmacy hours will be changing 9am to 9pm.
- Holiday Ellis Ave: 715-682-5581 open 24 hours
- Kwik Trips: 24 hours at all 3 locations
- Lakeshore Holiday: 715-682-9755 Mon-Fri 5am-9pm, Sat 6am-8pm & Sun 7am-8pm. 24hour pay at the pump
- Midland Services: 715-682-2745 Mon-Fri 5am-9pm; Sat 5am-9pm and Sun, 7am-8pm. Office hours 9am-5pm 715-682-5528.
- Wagner Shell: 715-682-2277 Mon-Fri 5am-9pm; Sat – Sun 6am-9pm 24hour pay at the pump.
Call ahead as things are changing every day!
- Associated Bank: 715-682-9371 Lobby is closed until April 13th. Drive thru is running normal hours 8:30am- 5:30pm weekdays & 9am -12noon on Saturday’s. Urgent customer requests that need lobby entrance, are handling those case by case. Online banking, mobile banking, and the ATM can take both deposits and withdrawals for convenience as well as 24/7 customer service support with a live person and telephone banking.
- BMO Harris Bank: 715-682-3422 lobby is closed. Drive up only 9:30am-4pm, and Sat 9am-noon
- Bremer Bank: 715-373-5601 Lobby Closed. The drive up window will remain open regular business hours. If you need to have access to a safe deposit box or to see Duane, please call and make an appointment.
- Cash Store: 715-685-00271 Monday-Friday 100am-6pm and Saturday 10am-2pm
- Chippewa Valley Bank: 866-282-3501. Lobby closed. Drive thru open.
- Choice Title: 715-682-3333 We are operational and available by phone and email during our normal business hours of 9am-4pm, but only open to the public for prescheduled appointments.
- Edward Jones: 715-682-9040. Edward Jones has required all offices to close public access to the office. So we will be operating by phone and video conference appointments Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8:30am-3pm.
- Fiorio Wealth Advisors: 715-682-8439 We are open by phone and email. Clients are able to reach us Monday – Thursday 8am–5pm and Friday 8am–3pm.
- Northern State Bank: 715-682-2772 NSB lobby service at all of our branches will be temporarily closed. This includes supermarket offices. Our drive up facility (Auto Bank) on Lake Shore Drive West in Ashland will remain open from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday thru Friday. Saturday hours are from 8:30 am to 12 noon. Loan services, safe deposit box access and new accounts can be reached by calling 715.682.2772 for an appointment.
- Northwoods Community Credit Union: 715-682-9099 Starting March 18 NCCU lobbies will be closed, drive up will remain open during regular business hours. New accounts, loan applications loan closings by appointment.
- Prudential Financial: 715-682-8161 Doing business via phone and virtual apps. Phone or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ringenberg Financial Group: 715-682-3430. Clients can reach us at the office number and via email.
- Superior Choice Credit Union: 715-685-2725 Starting March 18 No lobby hours. Drive thru running regular hours. This is thru March 31.
- Thrivent Financial: 715-685-0605. Our office is closed to the public until further notice, but one team member at a time will be there to answer the phone and retrieve mail during normal business hours. Click here for more information.
- Chequamegon Community Church: 715-373-2939. Working on keeping touch with you, the congregation, as much as they can by email, and by live Facebook videos.
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church: 715-682-4510 NO WORSHIP IN PERSON AT GOOD SHEPHERD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Here is a link to what is happening at Good Shepherd: https://www.facebook.com/111754158861782/posts/2796045393765965/
- Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church: 715-682-7620. Online Services Via Facebook also broadcasting the Sunday Mass on Holy Family Radio, WWMD-LP, 95.3 FM, our local low power 24/7 Catholic FM radio station. The tape-delayed Mass is aired at 9 a.m. on Sunday mornings.
- Presbyterian Congregational Church: 715-682-3093. For service information
- Salem Baptist Church. 715-682-3934. Online services via Facebook
- Saron Lutheran Church: 715-682-2376. Online Via Facebook
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church: 715-682-3293
- Zion Lutheran Church-LCMS, 715-682-6075. Online Services via Facebook
- Ashland Dental Clinic/Dr. Hambuch’s Dental Office closed as of March 19th until further notice-thank you!
- Bay Dental: 715-682-6675 Open to dental emergencies only.
- One on One: 715-682-5800 Closed at this time.
- Shear Perfection: 715-685-4227 Closed at this time.
- Upper Cut: 715-682-4224 Closing for a few weeks.
Health & Wellness
- Northwood Serenity is closed as of March 19th for 4 weeks as suggested by my professional association (ABMP) in response to COVID-19. Hoping to open again April 13th, dependent on the virus situation in our community.
- AmericInn: 715-682-9950 Open for Business
- Ashland Motel: 715-682-5503
- Ashland Super 8 Motel: 715-682-9377 Open for Business.
- Bayview Motel: 715-682-5256
- Blue Wave Inn. 715-685-2583. Open and taking reservations.
- Best Western/Hotel Chequamegon: 715-682-9095. Open for Business.
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites: 715-682-5066 Open for Business
- Crest Motel: 715-682-6603 Open for Business
- Quality Inn: 715-682-3232. Open for Business.
- Mission Springs Resort: 715-209-8321 Open and taking reservations
- River Rock Inn & Bait: 715-682-3232. Open for Business
- Second Wind Country Inn: 715-682-1000
- The Inn at Timber Cove: 715-682-9600 Closed.
- CopyThat: 715-682-6567. Open and doing business online and by phone 9am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday. Free delivery for anything orders over $100. $5 for deliveries in Wisconsin. Call or email email@example.com with any questions.
- Heart Graphics: 715-682-5307. Starting Monday March 23: Remain in operation, but with a reduced schedule- 10am – 4pm Monday through Friday. Our lobby will be closed to walk-in orders. We encourage people to phone in or email their questions and orders. Those people coming to pick up completed orders can call ahead and we will meet them at the door with their items. We apologize for any inconveniences. These changes will be re-evaluated on a day-to-day basis and changed, if necessary, to align with the level of demand we receive from our customers and any restrictions we might be issued from state or federal authorities. Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Bad River Casino: Closed until further notice.
- Bay Area Civic Center: 715-682-2221. Events that have been cancelled or postponed: Heartland Communication Spring Home and Sport Show March 27,28,29 Cancelled/Postponed; Farm and Garden Show/Dairy Breakfast April 4th Cancelled; Ashland Youth Hockey Annual Meeting/Banquet April 4th Postponed
- Bay Theater: The theater will be temporary closed until further notice.
- Big Top box office in Washburn will be closed until April 6th. We encourage folks to visit bigtop.org for tickets, gift cards and merchandise purchases. The season schedule can be viewed at ticketsbigtop.org.
- Bretting Center – 715-682-7059 Closed until April 5. All activities are cancelled until that time.
- Ignite Fitness: Classes 3/20/20 and Sat 3/21/20 AM and then we move to all online virtual options www.ignitefitnessstudio.com
- Legendary Waters Casino: Closing March 19 at 5pm, tentatively open at noon on Sunday, April 5.
- Northern Great Lake Visitor Center 715-685-9983 Restricting visitors at this time – Call ahead if you want to meet with someone. Boardwalk is still open.
- Madeline Island Ferry: 715-747-2051. Ferry service effective Saturday, March 21 – we will be running the NEW 2020 Break Up schedule. It is different from our printed brochures for this year. Please note 4pm is the last trip to Madeline Island. Schedule block
- Recreation and Fitness Recourse – Closing until April 6. We will post fitness tips, info & videos on our Facebook, and respond to email and phone messages daily. If you are in a position to help contribute to offset these shortfalls, please donate online or by sending a check to: PO Box 1146, Bayfield att: COVID19
- Vaughn Library 715-682-7060 Closing Thursday, March 18 until April 6.
- #2 Septic Pumping & Excavating: 715-682-2222. Open for the services industry.
- Adventure Us – Will continue to offer sewing services through entryway drop-off and pick-up but the retail store will be closed until April 6th. Now is a great time to drop off your spring and summer outdoor apparel that needs repair.
- Anthony Jennings & Crew Real Estate: 715-292-6513 Our office continues to be open with regular business hours. Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 10am-2pm.
- Apple Awards: 715-634-6860/800-248-6243 Closed to the Public, however, accepting Email and Online Orders, with delayed times due to skeleton crew working. Email for orders/concern. email@example.com
- BART Bus/Bay Area Rural Transit: 715-682-9664. BART is continuing to operate on a restricted schedule, we have switched all of our buses to demand service only. All passengers must call in for a ride as the buses are not moving unless they have a ride scheduled. We are also restricting the trip purpose to essential trips only.
- Bay Area Animal Hospital/Bay Area Pet Spa: Hours: 715-682-8865 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, Sat 9am-12pm. Corona Virus Precautions
- Blakeman Plumbing & Heating: 715-682-6050 Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4pm Still open and operational, but our office is temporarily closed to walk in customers. We are asking customers that need to pay their bill to, either call and pay over the phone, or send payment via mail. We are also asking customers who need to schedule service to call the office.
- Bratley Funeral Home/Roberts Funeral Home/Frost Home for Funerals: 715-682-2929 Still meeting family’s needs.
- CEP in Ashland, Park Falls and Spooner will be closed to the public starting Thursday, March 19th with an expected reopen date of Monday, April 6th. CEP Staff will be available to help via phone and email. 715-682-9141 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- C & S Design: 715-682-0330 Due to the pandemic and CDC recommendations, C&S Design & Engineering’s physical location is currently closed, however staff are working remotely and we are doing our best to keep day to day operations as regular as possible. Staff are available for video and tele-conferencing options. All voicemails are being forwarded to our emails and we’ll respond as soon as possible. If you have a time sensitive item, please call or text: Lauren 816-645-9108 or Hans 715-209-1527. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our clients and staff are our greatest assets and keeping you all safe and healthy are our top priorities.
- Chartwells at Northland College:715-682-1805. We are not able to fulfill caterings through the end of April at this time. But we are scheduling future events.
- Dahl Construction: 715-779-3600 Operating in normal capacity as essential workers with the exception of the office staff whom are all working remotely. We will continue to take on new projects but are limiting are interaction with those clients as best as possible. Unless it is an emergency, we will only be doing exterior type work to help ensure our crews can stay as isolated as possible.
- Dykstra Construction: 715-682-9599 working via phone or email email@example.com
- Haukaas Law Office: 715-685-1001 Our front door is locked, office phones are forwarded and everyone is working from home. We have set up conference calling and we are trying to do appts via phone or video conferencing. As of right now, we are conducting business every week day, regular hours, but if things may change.
- Holden Insurance: 715-682-9393 Open via phone and email only until further notice. Envelope on front door during open hours for payments.
- JET Travel: 715-682-9591 We are kindly asking all customers to call our phone line or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect directly with your booking agent via email for assistance. Our hours will still operate regularly from 8am-5pm Monday thru Friday.
- Jon’s West End Body Shop: 715-682-5020. Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm Fridays 8am-3pm
- Madeline Island Ferry: 715-747-2051. Beginning Thursday, March 26 – MIFL will be operating on a reduced schedule.
- Nelson Surveying: 715-682-2692 Doors are closed but we are still working!
- Northwoods Paving: 715-682-4340. Office is closed to the public, however we are answering the phone. We encourage people to call and the receptionist will get clients in contact with appropriate staff. We gladly will take non-essential calls and respond to them once the restrictions have been lifted.
- PuroClean: 715-682-2900 Open 24/7
- R’s Auto Body: 715-682-591 Closed until further notice.
- The BRICK Ministries: 715-682-7425 We want to do the best job possible ensuring the low income members of our community that we are here for them! This includes the newly unemployed. No appointment needed for the Food Shelf Program. Please call in advance to speak with our Benevolence Manager: 715-682-7425. Here’s a link to our website’s COVID-19 message: http://thebrickministries.com/
- Windseeker Realty: 715-779-5000 Our doors are locked to walk in traffic. But we are still doing business. Customers need to call and schedule an appointment. https://windseekerrealty.com/
- Xcel Energy’s Actions to COVID-19: Click on the link to read response to the COVID-19 crisis Xcel Energy’s Actions Letter
- Memorial Medical Center Memorial Medical Center is working closely with our community partners in response to the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Several of our partners are offering free COVID-19 screenings online via e-visits or by calling their toll-free numbers. Please see the attached release for more information. In an effort to prioritize patient safety and health, Memorial Medical Center is implementing a no visitor policy starting at 9am today (3/18/20) to prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses, including Coronavirus (COVID-19). Click this link.
- Ashland Audiology: 715-682-9311. Open for Emergency & sudden hearing loss. 11am-2pm.
- Birch Haven Senior Living We are closed to ALL visitors at this time.
- Essentia Health is providing free screenings to anyone experiencing symptoms by calling their toll-free phone number at 833-494-0836 or through an e-visit on their heath portal, MyHealth. The e-visits provide 24/7 access to connect to an Essentia Health Care Team without requiring you to leave home. E-visits can be found at essentiahealth.org/services/e-visit.
- Fall General Surgery: 715-685-0656 Our office will be closed March 23rd – April 6th. For urgent concerns or appointment requests please call our office.
- Home Medical 715-682-9500. Starting Monday, March 23 no pubic access without appointments
- Main Street Clinic 715-682-5601.
- NorthLakes Community Clinic 715-685-2200.
- St. Luke’s Chequamegon Clinic is also offering two, free E-Care visits per user. You can also call their toll-free phone number at 218-249-4200 to complete a COVID-19 screening. E-Care is open 7:00am – 8:00pm and can be found at slhduluth.com/ecare, and the toll-free line is open 24/7.
As per Memorial Medical Center:
We recognize interacting with friends and family can be helpful in the healing process and strongly encourage everyone to use other forms of support such as phone calls and video chats.
For your protection and the protection of others:
- Wash your hands or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer after arriving and before leaving.
- Always cover your cough and sneeze using a tissue or your elbow. Throw away tissue and wash your hands.
- Get a flu shot.
For those that have flu or cold-like symptoms, please stay home from work or school. If symptoms worsen, or you have any concerns, please call your primary care provider before visiting a doctor’s office, urgent care or emergency department.
For COVID-19 Updates click here.
SUPPORT YOUR SMALL BUSINESSES
We are going to kick-off our One Stop Gift Certificate Shop on our E-commerce page at visitashland.com. Many people are home from work and receiving a paycheck, and very concerned about our small businesses that have been severely impacted. Providing a one-stop shop for folks to show support of our small businesses and purchase gift cards will hopefully help some of you in this crisis situation. These are certificates for the individual businesses. This is a work in progress so please be patient and keep checking back. If you don’t see your business and would like to be listed on our Chamber Store site, please email email@example.com. https://shop.visitashland.net/15-chamber-store
What Can I Do?
« Back to event list