In an effort to limit our people to people contact, the Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce will close the office. We want to assure you that one of our highest priorities is the health of our staff, customers and the well-being of our community regarding COVID -19. If you need anything, please call our office; we have remote access to the phone lines 715-682-2500. If you need chamber dollars reimbursed, please email Mary at email@example.com and we can take care of that as well.
Please continue to email information regarding your business to firstname.lastname@example.org as we will continue to update the websites and Facebook pages. We will continue to work with our state and federal agencies via webinars and remote meetings to keep everyone updated on the latest information that will assist businesses and employees.
We have dedicated this page on our website where we will list business changes and will update our calendar accordingly.
What Can I Do?
Please support our local businesses.
Call ahead as things are changing every day!
- Ashland Wal-mart: 715-682-9699. 7am – 8:30pm. Tuesdays Seniors only 6am-7am. Pharmacy open early on Tuesdays during senior hour. Walmart in Ashland will be opening their free ONLINE GROCERY PICKUP service starting Wednesday 5/6. Download the Walmart app and text GROCERY to 474747 to receive $10 off your first order.
- Ashland Super One Foods: 715-682-8475. Open Monday – Sunday 6am – 9pm. Special time for Seniors and First Responders Daily 6am-7am. For updated hours go to https://www.loc8nearme.com/wisconsin/ashland/super-one-foods/2514571/
- Benoit Cheese 715- 746-2561. Open Monday – Saturday 9am – 3pm. Closed Sundays. Offering parking lot pickup & free shipping in the surrounding area. (Call or email email@example.com for details). Remember to avoid the store crowds in town and pick up your necessities at Benoit Cheese Haus. We are selling handmade masks for $6 and disposable vinyl powder free gloves $5.50 a box! We just got in a variety of fruit and fresh bakery. Also many homemade pizzas & sandwiches. come check it out! :) Also FRESH CURDS arrive on Tuesday, Thursday & Friday!
- Chequamegon Food Coop 715-682-8251. As of Wednesday March 25. Details are as follows. Open 7 days a week, 7:30am – 7pm. Senior hour 7:30am-8:30am. We are offering curbside pick up. https://www.chequamegonfoodcoop.com/curbside-order-form/ Wednesday, May 20 Pre-order meal Pizza Bake – $7.
- Hansen’s IGA: 715-373-5566. Store hours everyday 7am-7pm and Senior shopping 7 – 8am 7 days a week.
- Super H Foods: 715-682-6133 7:30am – midnight
As of 5pm on March 17. All Bars and Restaurants are closed except for Take-out (Pick-up) and delivery. Please call ahead times may change.
- 2nd Bistro 715-682-6444. Now Open Dine-in Service. Tuesday- Saturday 11am – 8pm. With 90% of Menu.
- Arby’s: 715-682-7300. Drive thru only 10am – 8pm.
- Ashland Baking Company: Monday – Saturday 9am-4pm Online Order/pay with curbside pick-up. The menu is updated daily with our products as the are baked and available for purchase. No phone in orders. https://www.toasttab.com/ashland-baking-company
- Ashland Family Restaurant 715-682-4543. Opening May 22. New hours 6am -3pm.
- Bargain Hut: 715-682-8522. Opening May 26 Monday – Friday 9am-4pm Masks encouraged.
- Black Cat: 715-682-3680. Closed until further notice.
- Breakwater Cafe: 715-682-8388. Opening soon.
- Burger Barn: 715-682-3276. Open May 21. 11am – 8pm. Dine In, Take-out & Delivery. Join Our Waitlist Before You Arrive! We are super excited to use technology as we reopen. You can visit jacksburgerbarn.com and join our wait-list before you arrive. We will send you a text message when your table is ready. Joining the wait-list before you arrive will help us ensure our guests are properly practicing social distancing. You may also call ahead and we will add you to the list. 715-682-3276. Are you a Burger Barn Rewards Member? For every dollar spent is one point. Reach 100 points and receive a $5 loyalty certificate to redeem on your next visit. Sign up today! https://www.jacksburgerbarn.com/rewards
- Burger King – 715-682-4840. Drive-thru only.
- Chequamegon Grill: We’re temporarily closed, starting March 17, 2020, at 5:00 pm. This is in direct response to the government shutting down restaurants (and other public venues). We cannot offer takeout, so we will be completely closed until allowed to reopen. Please stay safe and healthy. We look forward to serving you in the future!
- Culver’s: 715-682-4045. Drive-thru only Sun – Thurs 11am -8pm Fri & Sat 11am-9pm.
- Deepwater Grill & The Alley: 715-682-4200. Open Sunday- Thursday 11am-7pm and Friday – Saturday 11am-8pm. Starting May 21st Middle Bar & Deep Water will be open for inside dining as well as Pick-up and Delivery! We re ONLY serving The Alley menu from 11am-10pm until further notice. Operating at a 35% capacity and signs will be posted on the doors. Further details posted within the next few days. We want to ensure you all the best experience & also make sure everyone is safe & healthy. Thank you everyone for your continued support and understanding during this time.
- Delta Diner: 715-372-6666. OPEN for Curb•Side Pickup. We now are open Thurs.-Sun 8am-2pm and Monday starting at 11am for our Burger Monday menu. Despite the recent WI Supreme Court decision on Stay at Home safety measures, we will continue a Curb-Side only menu until further notice for the safety of our staff, customers, and their loved ones. Click here for menu
- El Dorado’s Mexican Restaurant 715-682-9658. 11am-9pm. Take-out
- Frankie’ s Pizza: 715-682-9980. Mon-Wed. 11am-10:30pm; Thurs 11am-11pm; Fri & Sat 1am-12pm; Sun 11am-11pm. Offering take out and Delivering 7 days a week now. Manicotti $7.99 Each meal has two Manicotti drizzled on top with our famous pizza sauce & a slice of garlic bread. Also Alfredo dish; add chicken for $2. More pasta dishes to come.
- Good Thyme Restaurant & Catering: 715-373-5255. We are closed, doing our part to ‘flatten the curve’ of Covid-19. Updates will be shared on our Facebook as they happen.
- Hugo’s Pizza: 715-682-8202. Offering take-out and delivery 11am-9pm. Offering Nut Brown Ale for $5 bring your own growler or or use our 1919 jugs. This week’s specials: Monday – 21 Shrimp Basket – $8.95; Tuesday – Bacon Cheeseburger w/ French Fries – $8.95; Wednesday- Large Taco Salad – $8.95, Thursday- Hot Italian Beef w/French Fries – $8.95; Friday -Fish Fry w/ Choice of Potato & Salad or Cole Slaw, Serving Walleye, Lake Trout, Cod & Butterfly Shrimp.
- Lakeshore Café: 715-682-9806. Open with daily breakfast specials. We are still doing takeout and curbside delivery orders for those that still want our delicious food. Stay safe everyone and thank you for all of the support! Tuesday- Thursday & Saturday 6:30am – 2pm and Friday 6:30am-6pm. For their menu and specials go to https://www.facebook.com/Lakeshore-Cafe-1556777391278598/ Lunch Specials for week of May 19: Tuesday – Scalloped Potatoes & Ham; Wednesday -Chicken -Ala-King; Thursday – Spaghetti & Meatballs; Friday – Fish Fry.
- Little Ceasar’s Pizza: 715-682-5511. Hours are 11am-9pm. 7 days a week.
Online ordering or quick pick-up service available.
- Manomin Restaurant: 715-682-7121. Only doing take out and you need to call it in. 10am-8pm
- McDonald’s: 715-682-5455. – Drive thru only. 5:30am-12midnight
- Neighborly Bar:– Open Sunday – Thursday 9am-2pm and Friday & Saturday 9am – 2:30am.
- New China: 715-682-6601. Monday – Saturday: 11am-8:30pm; Sunday: 11am-8pm. Offering Take out and delivery. Dinning room opening Wednesday May 20 with precautions and sanitation guidelines set in place to protect our staff and devoted customers, reservations suggested. Every other table will be closed off giving us the opportunity to open at half capacity. Condiments, such as soy sauce, salt, pepper, and sugars will be served per request. We are excited to reopen and serve you all again!
- Pine Point Resort: 715-292-2408. Fri: 4-8:30pm; Sat: 12-8:30pm; Sun: 12-5pm. With all of the outdoor options, we were able to maintain a 10 person max in the bar and everything ran very smoothly and safely! We will now be opening Thursday-Sunday￼ (and Memorial Day) as long as people can continue to be respectful and safe. Thanks again for coming out. We hope to bring a little bit of normal to everybody’s lives in a healthy way!
- Pizza Pub: 715-682-6641. Sun- Sat 11am-10pm. Delivery and take-out www.pizzapubashland.com As many of you already know, the Supreme Court of Wisconsin has overturned the Governor’s Stay at Home order which, in turn, is allowing businesses to re-open, effective immediately. The health and safety of our patrons is, and always will be, our number one priority, therefore our dining room will remain closed to the public until further notice. We can not express enough how much we MISS YOU and how GRATEFUL we are for your continued support throughout this pandemic. We are very eager to get the dining room re-opened but, we want to ensure that our patrons can enjoy their dining in a safe environment. We are currently putting together new guidelines and training for our staff so that we all may remain safe when we re-open. We will continue to remain OPEN for Delivery and Pick-Up! We appreciate your understanding and patience during this difficult time and CAN’T wait to see you again!Thank you!
Pizza Pub. Join us for BINGO on Wednesday nights, at 7pm on Facebook LIVE! We will be playing a few games of BINGO for prizes. How do I get BINGO cards? Just place an order! All pick up and delivery orders will come with BINGO cards! BINGO cards will be available beginning Monday and until Wednesday at 6pm. Join us for great time! For more information check out our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/pizzapubashland/
- Sandbar Restaurant: 715-685-2583. New Summer Menu and signature cocktails at The Sandbar! Open Memorial Day 8am-3pm. New breakfast sandwiches, blackberry yogurt parfait, salads, appetizers and wraps in addition to our popular hot pressed sandwiches. Available for TAKE OUT or dining outside with a beer by the bay. And now in addition to many craft beers…now serving Miller, Coors and Corona and hard seltzer. Call or stop in to order. Check out it at https://www.bluewaveinnashland.com/the-sandbar
- Scenic Drive Resort, Iron River: 715-372-4336 Hello,Hello!!! Were back. Going for a “soft opening” tonight May 22 at 5pm. We will have a limited menu which will be burgers and fries, fish sammich, BBQ Ribs and Ribeye steak sammich. Everything is clean and shiny, disinfected and all the new flooring is in.
- Scott & Ar’s 715-292-6633. Now Open. Come see our remodel.
- Son Shine on Main 715-292-6800. Closed until further notice
- South Shore Brewery: 715-682-4200. Closed until further notice.
- Stagecoach Bar & Grill: 715-292-6710. Our new hours through the summer are as follows: Sun & Mon closed; Tues- Sat; Serving LUNCH & DINNER with curbside available, 11am- 2pm & 4-8pm with daily specials. For more information will be listed on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AshlandStageCoach/
We take the threat of COVID-19 very seriously and will be following WEDC guidelines. Anyone who feels ill, shows any symptoms, or are at high risk we ask you to please stay home. We are implementing a 25 person limit for our customers. Until our sanitizing stations come in, we have bottles of hand sanitizer available for use. Customers must maintain 2 empty stools between each group of 6 or less people. Our tables are spaced 6 ft. apart and cannot be moved or combined. There is a maximum of 6 people per table. We have always maintained a clean environment but we are taking extra steps in cleaning and sanitizing.
We want to provide a safe place for our customers and employees. We are taking additional steps to insure your safety according to the guidelines. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 715-292-6710. Following these guidelines will help us all get through this together. Will take reservations.
- Subway: 715-682-8884 Mon-Sun 8am-10pm
- The Niblick Bar & Grill 715-682-8800. Closed until further notice.
Retail: Please call ahead times may change.
- A 2nd Look: 715-682-0696. Consignment Drop Off Update! We intend to open for consignment drop off May 14th. Our drop off hours for this week will be as follows: Thursday 3-7pm; Friday 10am – 5pm and Saturday 10am – 3pm. Accepting household and summer clothing only. Because we are going to have a short summer selling season, please bring only your VERY BEST SUMMER clothing. We will be accepting consignment at our back door (in the mural, there is a man playing a banjo beside our door). You may text us when you arrive at 715-209-3169 if you don’t wish to come inside. Back door will be unlocked. We hope to be open for business under our new guidelines by the end of May. Guidelines will be posted on the front and back doors. We will update our page weekly.
- Adventure Us: Washburn 715-209-4057. Open by appointment and customers can shop online. Offering contact free entryway pickup, curbside delivery, and shipping. We have face masks, sunglasses, dog leashes, stickers and snow sleeves. Face Masks and Filters consistently in stock for both customers and larger business requests. Face masks are a pocket contoured design with adjustable one size behind the head elastic but can accommodate behind the ears on specific request. There is a filter pocket. Feel free to reach out with any questions. www.Get AdventureUs.com
- Anglers All: 715-682-5754. Open! Monday – Saturday 6am-6pm, Sunday 6am-4pm.
- Ashland Area Mulch: 715-292-5776 Open Saturdays 9am-5pm or by appointment. Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashland Building Products: 715-685-1009. Fully Open! Monday – Friday 7:30am-4pm.
- Ashland Ford Chrysler: 715-682-8400. OPEN! Sales: Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm; Saturday: 8am-4pm; Sunday: Closed. Service/Parts: Monday-Friday: 8am-4:30pm; Saturday & Sunday: Closed. Body Shop: Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm; Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
- Ashland Honda Toyota Scion: 715-682-5252. Service Mon, Wed & Fri. 7:30am-5pm Tues & Thurs. 7:30am-7pm; Sat. 7:30am- 4pm. Sales Mon-Fri 8am-8pm Sat. 8am-5pm.
- Ashland Jewelers: 715-682-3155. Call for appointment.
- Ashland Lock & Key: 715-682-2934. Monday – Friday 9:30am-5pm. By appointment on Saturdays.
- Ashland Museum: Closed until further notice.
- Ashland Wal-mart: 715-682-9699. 7am – 8:30pm. Tuesdays Seniors only 6am-7am. Pharmacy open early on Tuesdays during senior hour. Walmart in Ashland will be opening their free ONLINE GROCERY PICKUP service starting Wednesday 5/6. Download the Walmart app and text GROCERY to 474747 to receive $10 off your first order.
- Bargin Hut: 715-682-8522. Closed until further notice.
- Bay Area Fire Protection: 715-682-4336 By appointment only.
- Bay City Cycles: 715-682-2091. Continuing to operate by appointment!
Even as non-essential retails begin to open their doors, we feel that with our limited space, need to sanitize doors, cash wrap, bicycles, and product, and the amount of time a specialized item such as a bicycle requires, appointments continue to be our best business model. Please call, message, or email to set up a an appointment time for repair drop-off, repair pick-up, test rides, and product shopping. Note: we are approximately a week out on repairs right now with a continued spring rush. For more information go to https://www.facebook.com/AshlandBayCityCycles.
- Bargain Hut: 715-682-8522. Closed until further notice.
- Bob’s Factory Outlet: 715-682-2662. Open Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm.
- Carlson Building Supplies: 715-682-3222. Hours at Mon.-Fri. 7:30am-5pm and Sat. 9am-3pm
- Carlson Equipment Rental: 715-682-3070. Open Mon. – Fri. 7:30am-5pm and Sat 8am-1pm. Preferred call ahead or book online at www.rentcarlson.com
to insure we have the item you need.
- Chicago Iron & Supplies: 715-682-3011. Open! Mon. – Fri. 8-4pm and Sat. 8- 11:30am.
- Color Center: 715-682-4901 Open. Mon-Fri 7:30am-5pm, Sat. 9am-3pm. We are asking customers to wear a mask and maintain social distancing. Employees will be wearing masks and cleaning frequently.
- Country Blossoms: 715-746-2345: Shopping Hours will apply until further notice: Monday thru Friday 9am- 5pm / Saturday & Sunday 9am-4pm.
- Designer’s Outlet 715-682-4774. Monday- Friday 9am-5pm Saturday 9-4pm. Open regular hours and encourages clients to call to reserve private showroom attention or in-home consultations. We have made Complimentary CDC approved cloth masks for clients to use and keep. Shop personnel wears masks as necessary. We maintain a disciplined sanitation schedule.
- EyeGlass Shoppe 715-682-8181. Open Monday- Friday 9am-5pm Closed for lunch 11:30am-12:30pm.
- Fast Lane Motor Sports: Call Chris at 715-292-1074.
- Gabriele’s German Cookies & Chocolates: 715-682-2114. Open! Monday – Saturday 10am-5pm, Saturday 10am-4pm. If you would rather not come in, you still have the option of online ordering on my website or calling me, whether for curbside pick up or shipping. MY WEBSITE : www.gabrielesgermansweets.com
- Hauser’s Superior View Farm: 715-779-5404. Annual Plant Sale In Progress! It finally feels like spring! During these uncertain times, Hauser’s Superior View Farm is pleased to be here for you. Our Annual Red Barn Plant Sale is now in progress, and we’re following CDC guidelines for staff & customers for in-person shopping. Not comfortable shopping in-person? Call a few days ahead, and we can put together a “barnside pickup” of any items we have in stock or we can ship (bare-root perennials only). Open daily 9am to 5pm. 86565 County Hwy J.
- Hitt’s Fine Furniture: 715-682-8900. Open! Hours are 9am-5pm Monday – Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday! We have the floor stocked and ready.
- Home Expressions 715-682-2455. OPEN!! 11am-5:30pm Monday -Friday and 10am-4pm Saturday. At this time we are only allowed 5 customers in the store at a time, so please be patient with us if we’re at our max! Tricia and I will be diligently wiping down door handles and counter spaces in between customers! If you are not comfortable coming in the store please give us a call or shoot us a message on Facebook and we will be more than happy to bring your items out to you! We want all our customers to be safe, happy and healthy! Can’t wait to see all of you!
- Home Medical Products 715-682-9500. Monday- Friday 8:30am-5pm
- Huhn Drug 715-682-3123. Please call ahead with your refill and over-the-counter orders. You will be asked for a credit card to pay for your items so that no cash/checks needs be exchanged. Monday-Friday 8am-6pm Saturday 8am-3pm. We will have 3 designated parking spots for Huhn customers on Main Street. Those spots are for curb-side delivery. Please call the store at 715-682-3123 or text at 715-209-2663 to alert us that you are there. We will then bring your prescriptions/over-the-counter items to you. Please click here for more information.
- L & M Fleet Supply 715-292-6630 Monday- Friday 7:30am- 8:30pm; Saturday 7:30-7pm; Sunday 9am-5pm.
- Lil’ Red Furniture Shop 715-292-5185. We’re moving! Red Bicycle is moving across the street to 618 W Main St. Lil Red will now be Red Bicycle! Opening date to be announced.
- Lulich Implement 715-746-2477. Monday – Friday 7:30am-5:30pm, Saturday 8am – 3pm, Closed Sunday.
- maurices 715-682-6885. Closed until further notice.
- Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy 715-682-2701. Monday- Friday 9:30am-5:30pm & Saturday 9:30am -1pm.
- Moores on Main: 715-682-4393, Open, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, all staff will be wearing face masks, we are encouraging customers to wear masks when they come to shop. We posted the picture that was in the Governor’s Facebook post at the entrance of the store about wearing a mask & staying 6ft apart. We have procedures in place for clothing that was tried on or returned.
- NAPA Auto Parks 715-682-2791. Mon-Fri 7am-8pm; Sat 8am-6pm; Sun 9-5pm.
- New England Store: 715-682-2171. Open Monday – Saturday 10am-4pm.
- Northern Business Products: 715-682-5717. Monday – Friday 8am-5pm.
- NorthLakes Optometry 715-682-4666. Monday – Friday 8:30am-5pm. Call for information.
- Northland Lawn, Sport & Equipment: 715-746-2323 Open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm; Sat 8am-12noon, closed Sunday.
- Northwest Optical 715-682-0311. Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
- Omer Nelson Electric: 715-682-4100. Our hours are shortened to Monday thru Friday 8am – 5:30pm and on Saturday 8am – 3pm Closed Sunday. We have curbside delivery and can deliver large orders.
- Play Unplugged: Open 10am-5pm. A sign will be posted asking customers to wear a mask while shopping. Gaming area will remain closed until further notice. No public restroom. You can still order and pay online. Pick up at the store or curbside delivery is free! Local delivery $4. If you pay shipping, we can mail your items. http://www.playunpluggedashland.com
- Red Bicycle 715-292-5185. We’re moving! Red Bicycle is moving just a block away to 618 W Main St. Lil Red will now be Red Bicycle! Opening date to be announced. If you would like to come and shop, call and we will come and open for you. Check out their Facebook Page for online sales. New masks are in! Both pleated and fitted. The fabrics pictured are reversible, both sides shown. Please call 715-685-4114 to make an individual shopping appointment.
- River Rock Inn and Bait 715-682-3232. Open Mon-Fri 6am-9pm Sat & Sun 5:30am-10pm.
- Schraufnagel Glass: 715-682-9633 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
- Sears Hometown 715-685-2736 Monday- Saturday 9am-6pm.
- Shelter Shop: Open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 10am-4pm. Masks required.
- Sherwin Williams 715-682-2320. Will remain with curbside until Friday, May 22. At that time we will be opening our doors to our customers at 7am. Mon-Fri 7am-5pm Sat 8am-4pm and Sunday 10am-2pm.
- Shoe Shack: 715-682-5443. Open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm!
- Solstice: 715-292-6561. New hours! Tuesday-Saturday 10am – 6pm. Our online shop is still available and we are more than happy to offer curbside pickup for those still at home. STAY WELL! For everyone’s health and safety we are taking the following precautions: All staff wear a face covering; all commonly used spaces, door knobs, handles, railings, etc are all sanitized throughout the day. the counter and credit card terminal are wiped down after each use. We are practicing social distancing, 6 ft apart and will fie you space to explore the store.
- Solstice Outdoors: 715-628-3590. Open Tuesday – Saturday 10am-6pm. For everyone’s health and safety we are taking the following precautions: All staff wear a face covering; all commonly used spaces, door knobs, handles, railings, etc are all sanitized throughout the day. the counter and credit card terminal are wiped down after each use. We are practicing social distancing, 6 ft apart and will fie you space to explore the store. Will be open Memorial Day 10am-3pm.
- Spinster Books: 715-292-6402. Curb Side Shopping! See our Facebook e link to our online INVENTORY, pictures of our PUZZLES and COLORING BOOKS and whatever else we think is worth mentioning. Pick up on Saturdays, 12 – 2pm and by appointment. We are very flexible. We can do some deliveries. We are not shipping right now. Pay by Credit Card (in person or over the phone), Cash or Check. The Spinster and The Betty will be wearing masks. If you have one, we’d appreciate you wearing it, too.
- Spirit of the North Gift Shop: 715-685-2659 Restricting visitors at this time – Call ahead if you want to meet with someone. Boardwalk is still open.
- Sports Hollow: 715-682-3838. Monday – Sunday 9:30am-6pm.
- St’s Hardware (formerly McRae True Value): 715-682-9083. Mon- Fri. 8am-6pm; Sat 8am-5pm; Sat 10am-3pm. We have a supply of bleach (while supplies last because we could not get a lot) and we also have gallon jugs of hand and hard surface sanitizer. These can be put into a pump bottle or used to soak paper towel in and use as wipes.
- Star Liquor: 715-682-6144 Open Mon- Sat. 8am-10pm and Sun 9am-9pm.
- Stove & Fireplace Works: 715-682-4331. Store hours- by appointment only.
- Super One Liquor: 715-682-2634: Monday – Sunday 8am-9am. Please wear masks.
- Superior Floral & Gifts: 715-292-9382. We’re open!!!! 10am-2pm in store, 8:30am-5:30pm phone orders, FREE DELIVERY (no contact) IN ASHLAND. We will deliver gifts as well! And also, by appointment! Call us for all of your floral and gift needs!
- Superior Framing & Gallery: 715-292-5990. OPENING IN STAGES ….. If you are interested in anything on the walls or in need of CUSTOM FRAMING , we can set up an appointment , we would be happy to help . We look forward to seeing you ! Check out our Facebook page & message or call us. Thank You !
- Synergy Cooperative 715-682-2688. Monday -Friday 8am-5pm. Closed Saturday & Sunday.
- The Gift Shed at Burger Barn: Stop by and browse the windows at Burger Barn. Now offering curbside service for the Gift Shed! 715-209-6499.
- Tractor Supply 715-682-2539. Monday – Saturday 8am-9pm; Sunday 9am-7pm.
- Von Holzen Chevrolet, Buick & GMC 715-682-8141. Service Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm, Closed Saturdays. Sales Monday – Friday 8am-5pm , Saturdays 8-4pm. Still offering Local Vehicle Pick-up and Delivery to our Service Customers. Check out their Facebook page for more information.
- Walgreens: 715-685-0202. Starting Thursday 3/19/20 our front end store hours and pharmacy hours will be changing 9am to 9pm.
- Walmart: Walmart in Ashland will be opening their free ONLINE GROCERY PICKUP service starting Wednesday 5/6. Download the Walmart app and text GROCERY to 474747 to receive $10 off your first order.
- White Winter Winery, iron River. 715-372-5656. Open this weekend and on Memorial Day! Open for tastings with the following consideration: * Groups of 6 or less; * Tastings will be at tables.; * Tastings can be done at our outside tables; * We can accommodate 6-8 groups at a time depending on size. * Please call ahead to ensure there is space. * No tours at this time. Due to our desire to ensure the safety of both our customers and staff we asked that masks be worn and customers maintain the 6 foot distance.
- Holiday Ellis Ave: 715-682-5581 open 24 hours
- Kwik Trips: 24 hours at all 3 locations
- Lakeshore Holiday: 715-682-9755 Mon-Fri 5am-9pm, Sat 6am-8pm & Sun 7am-8pm. 24hour pay at the pump
- Midland Services: 715-682-2745 Mon-Fri 5am-9pm; Sat 5am-9pm and Sun, 7am-8pm. Office hours 9am-5pm 715-682-5528.
- Wagner Shell: 715-682-2277 Mon-Fri 5am-9pm; Sat – Sun 6am-9pm 24hour pay at the pump.
Call ahead as things are changing every day!
- Associated Bank: 715-682-9371 Lobby is closed until April 13th. Drive thru is running normal hours 8:30am- 5:30pm weekdays & 9am -12noon on Saturday’s. Urgent customer requests that need lobby entrance, are handling those case by case. Online banking, mobile banking, and the ATM can take both deposits and withdrawals for convenience as well as 24/7 customer service support with a live person and telephone banking.
- BMO Harris Bank: 715-682-3422 lobby is closed. Drive up only 9:30am-4pm, and Sat 9am-noon
- Bremer Bank: 715-373-5601 Lobby Closed. The drive up window will remain open regular business hours. If you need to have access to a safe deposit box or to see Duane, please call and make an appointment.
- Cash Store: 715-685-00271 Monday-Friday 100am-6pm and Saturday 10am-2pm
- Chippewa Valley Bank: 866-282-3501. Lobby closed. Drive thru open.
- Choice Title: 715-682-3333 We are operational and available by phone and email during our normal business hours of 9am-4pm, but only open to the public for pre-scheduled appointments.
- Edward Jones: 715-682-9040. Edward Jones has required all offices to close public access to the office. So we will be operating by phone and video conference appointments Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8:30am-3pm.
- Fiorio Wealth Advisors: 715-682-8439 We are open by phone and email. Clients are able to reach us Monday – Thursday 8am–5pm and Friday 8am–3pm.
- Northern State Bank: 715-682-2772 NSB lobby service at all of our branches will be temporarily closed. This includes supermarket offices. Our drive up facility (Auto Bank) on Lake Shore Drive West in Ashland will remain open from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday thru Friday. Saturday hours are from 8:30 am to 12 noon. Loan services, safe deposit box access and new accounts can be reached by calling 715.682.2772 for an appointment.
- Northwoods Community Credit Union: 715-682-9099 NCCU lobbies will be closed, drive up will remain open during regular business hours. New accounts, loan applications loan closings by appointment.
- Prudential Financial: 715-682-8161 Doing business via phone and virtual apps. Phone or email us at email@example.com
- Ringenberg Financial Group: 715-682-3430. Clients can reach us at the office number and via email.
- Superior Choice Credit Union: 715-685-2725 No lobby hours. Drive thru running regular hours. This is thru March 31.
- Thrivent Financial: 715-685-0605. Our office is closed to the public until further notice, but one team member at a time will be there to answer the phone and retrieve mail during normal business hours. Click here for more information.
- Chequamegon Community Church: 715-373-2939. Parking lot services on Sundays. Please social distance.
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church: 715-682-4510 or firstname.lastname@example.org No worship in person until further notice. Two at-home worship options are available each Sunday via email.
- Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church: 715-682-7620. Online Services Via Facebook also broadcasting the Sunday Mass on Holy Family Radio, WWMD-LP, 95.3 FM, our local low power 24/7 Catholic FM radio station. The tape-delayed Mass is aired at 9am on Sunday mornings.
- Presbyterian Congregational Church: 715-682-3093. For service information https://www.facebook.com/groups/397705497089505/
- Salem Baptist Church 715-682-3934. Online services via Facebook Easter Sunday – Join us for our Sunday Morning Virtual Church Service worshiping, and praying with believers in our community and around the world. Live video will begin about 10am CST and be available for replay shortly after. Feel free to invite anyone and everyone to join us all are welcome!
- Saron Lutheran Church: 715-682-2376. Online Via Facebook Also on the radio at 7am on WATW 1400 AM and WJJH 101.3 FM.
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church: 715-682-3293
- Zion Lutheran Church-LCMS, 715-682-6075. Online Services via Facebook
- Ashland Dental Clinic/Dr. Hambuch’s Dental: 715-682-2733. Opening June 1st.
- Bay Dental: 715-682-6675. Open.
- Carlson Orthodontics: 715-682-5958. Open starting May 28th, hours vary. Calling to reschedule missed appointments and are taking new patients. Check in from vehicles, masks required, temperatures taken upon arrival. See Facebook page for more information https://www.facebook.com/CarlsonOrthodontics/
- GreenBranch Dental: 715-682-2396. Open. Call ahead.
- Lakeview Dental: 715-682-2811. Open seeing elective procedures. Call ahead.
- One on One: 715-682-5800 Opened with limited hours.
- Shear Perfection: 715-685-4227 Closed at this time.
- Upper Cut: 715-682-4224. Open 10am to 4pm! Then starting May 26, 9am to 8pm! Call for appointment.
Health & Wellness
- Ignite Fitness: Whether you are ready to venture out safely to the studio or planning to rock your fitness routine in your living room – we’ve got your covered in June. We’ve put a number of safety measures in place and the way our new safety process will be most effective is if we all make sure to do our part in it. (Good thing the Ignite people are the best people). Class sizes will be limited and most classes will still be available virtually as we have been doing. We are slowly opening for limited classes beginning May 26th. Please visit ignitefitnessstudio.com for more information or call with questions.
- Nature’s Honey Therapeutic Massage: Plan on being Open on June 1: Open to online scheduling and seeing clients.
- Northwood Serenity: 715-292-7614 Open Mon-Wed. Only seeing established clients and will only take new clients if referred directly from an established client that has been seen in the past 6 months or medical provider. Beginning June 8, open Mon-Thur. https://www.massagebook.com/Ashland~Massage~northwood-serenity?src=external#about
- Snap Fitness: Now open 24/7. Management hours are Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm and Friday 9am-1pm.
- AmericInn: 715-682-9950. Open for Business
- Ashland Motel: 715-682-5503. Open for Business.
- Ashland Super 8 Motel: 715-682-9377. Open for Business.
- Bayview Motel: 715-682-5256.
- Blue Wave Inn. 715-685-2583. Open and taking reservations.
- Best Western/Hotel Chequamegon: 715-682-9095. Open for Business.
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites: 715-682-5066. Open for Business
- Crest Motel: 715-682-6603. Open for Business
- Legendary Waters Resort & Casino: Target opening noon on Wednesday, May 27
- Quality Inn: 715-682-3232. Open for Business.
- Mission Springs Resort: 715-209-8321. Open and taking reservations
- River Rock Inn & Bait: 715-682-3232. Open for Business
- Second Wind Country Inn: 715-682-1000. Open for Business. Weekly quarantine units with kitchen for healthy people.
- The Inn at Timber Cove: 715-682-9600 Open for Business.
- CopyThat: 715-682-6567. Operating remotely with extensive safety protocols. New Hours: 9-4:30 Monday-Thursday, 9-4 Fridays. THREE safe drop-off and pick-up options… 1) FREE: Use our self-service “Good-To-Go” cupboard. It is outside in the front of the building in a side vestibule. 2) JUST $5: Same-day pick-up or delivery to/from most any Ashland front porch. 3) JUST $5: Overnight SpeeDee shipping to/from any address in Wisconsin (and Ironwood). FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100. FREE FAX SERVICES for unemployment records now through May. email@example.com, 715-209-3597 text.
- Heart Graphics: 715-682-5307. Heart Graphics: 715-682-5307. Open Monday-Friday from 10am – 4pm. However, our lobby remains closed to the public. We encourage people to submit orders and inquiries via phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bad River Casino: Closed until further notice.
- Bay Area Civic Center: 715-682-2221. To follow proper Social Distancing and Health Guidelines, the Bay Area Civic Center will remained closed to large gatherings until further notice.
- Bay Theater: The theater will be temporary closed until further notice. Selling popcorn Friday & Saturdays 5-7pm for Pick-up.
- Big Top Chautauqua. Due to Covid-19 the 2020 season has been cancelled. See you in 2021!
- Bretting Center: 715-682-7059 Closed.
- Chequamegon Bay Golf Club: 715-682-8004.Open! Carts are allowed. There are a few COVID-19 guidelines you need to know please check our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/cbaygolf/ We will post more via Facebook, website and emails. If you have any questions, please contact the Pro Shop.
- Legendary Waters Resort & Casino: Target opening noon on Wednesday, May 27
- Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center- 715-685-9983. Due to COVID-19 the Center is closed but are still doing some activities. Please check out their Facebook Page. .
- Madeline Island Ferry Line: 715-747-2051 The ferry line continues to operate on a modified schedule. We are back to running daily.www.madferry.com
- Recreation and Fitness Resource – Bayfield Rec Center Reopening June 1st with Phase 1. Details of Phase 1 of our reopening will be posted on our website and Facebook on Wednesday, May 27 following our Tuesday RFR Board of Directors meeting. The safety of our members, staff and community is our #1 priority. We will be basing our Phase 1 guidelines on CDC, Wisconsin Department of Health Services and Bayfield County Health Department recommendations.
We’re looking forward to seeing you again!”
- Vaughn Library 715-682-7060. Curbside pick-up. Check www.vaughnlibrary.org Check out Storytime with Kathy on their Facebook page.
Education/Schools and Day Cares:
- Ashland School District: 715-682-7080 “Check the WITC website for the latest updates”
- EverGrow Learning Center: 715-685-1920. Open Monday- Friday 6am-6pm. Continuing to stay open, to provide quality care for the children and families of our community. If you need care or have questions please contact the Center Director at 715-685-1920. EverGrow Learning Center
EverGrow Learning Center will partner with the School District of Ashland and provide 4K on site for fall 2020. EverGrow will also offer wrap around care, which will include before and after school care as well as care on school breaks. The 4K program will follow the same curriculum as the district and is taught by a DPI certified teacher. Registration is now open and can be done online through the School District of Ashland’s website or by call 715-682-7827. If you have questions about enrollment or wrap around care please contact Carol Beirl the Center Director at 715-685-1920. Here is some FAQ’s for EverGrow.
- Little Friends of Jesus Child Care Center: 715-682-5185 Open
- Vaughn Public Library: Curbside pick-up. Check www.vaughnlibrary.org for updates on when curbside will happen and what you need to know to get books!
- Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College: 715-682-4591. “Check the WITC website for the latest updates”
- #2 Septic Pumping & Excavating: 715-682-2222. Open for the services industry.
- Adventure Us – Will continue to offer sewing services through entryway drop-off and pick-up but the retail store will be closed. Now is a great time to drop off your spring and summer outdoor apparel that needs repair.
- Anich, Wickman and Lindsey: 715-682-9114
- Anthony Jennings & Crew Real Estate: 715-292-6513 Our office continues to be open with regular business hours. Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 10am-2pm.
- Apple Awards: 715-634-6860/800-248-6243 Closed to the Public, however, accepting Email and Online Orders, with delayed times due to skeleton crew working. Email for orders/concern. email@example.com
- Ashland Area Veterinary Clinic: 715-682-4199 Open and doing business. Monday- Friday 9am-5pm: Emergency Number: 715-682-5634
- BART Bus/Bay Area Rural Transit: 715-682-9664. BART will be returning to full service on Tuesday, May 26. This includes our Fixed Routes, Point Deviation Routes as well as Demand Service Routes. All routes and times can be seen on our website http://www.bartbus.com or calling dispatch.
- Bay Area Animal Hospital/Bay Area Pet Spa: Hours: 715-682-8865 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, Sat 9am-12pm. Corona Virus Precautions
- Bigo Insurance Agency, Inc. 715-682-6663. Open Monday- Friday 9am-5pm Office door is locked but accepting calls. Any new to State Farm calling in for an insurance quote will receive $10 in Chamber Dollars.
- Blakeman Plumbing & Heating: 715-682-6050 Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4pm Still open and operational, but our office is temporarily closed to walk in customers. We are asking customers that need to pay their bill to, either call and pay over the phone, or send payment via mail. We are also asking customers who need to schedule service to call the office.
- Bratley Funeral Home/Roberts Funeral Home/Frost Home for Funerals: 715-682-2929 Still meeting family’s needs.
- CEP in Ashland, Park Falls and Spooner will be closed to the public until further notice. CEP Staff will be available to help via phone and email. 715-682-9141 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- C & S Design: 715-682-0330 Due to the pandemic and CDC recommendations, C&S Design & Engineering’s physical location is currently closed, however staff are working remotely and we are doing our best to keep day to day operations as regular as possible. Staff are available for video and tele-conferencing options. All voicemails are being forwarded to our emails and we’ll respond as soon as possible. If you have a time sensitive item, please call or text: Lauren 816-645-9108 or Hans 715-209-1527. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our clients and staff are our greatest assets and keeping you all safe and healthy are our top priorities.
- Chartwells at Northland College:715-682-1805. We are not able to fulfill caterings through the end of April at this time. But we are scheduling future events.
- Chequamegon Humane Association: 715-682-9744. Open Tuesday- Sunday 1-6pm.
- Dahl Construction: 715-779-3600 Dahl Construction is operating in normal capacity as essential workers with the exception of the office staff whom are all working remotely. We will continue to take on new projects but are limiting are interaction with those clients as best as possible. Unless it is an emergency, we will only be doing exterior type work to help ensure our crews can stay as isolated as possible.
Dykstra Construction: 715-682-9599 working via phone or email email@example.com
- Happy Tails Groom Shop: 715-292-6521. Open Tuesday – Friday 7am-6pm and Saturday by appointment and doing business.
- Haukaas Law Office: 715-685-1001 Our front door is locked, office phones are forwarded and everyone is working from home. We have set up conference calling and we are trying to do appts via phone or video conferencing. As of right now, we are conducting business every week day, regular hours, but if things may change.
- Holden Insurance: 715-682-9393 Open via phone and email only until further notice. Envelope on front door during open hours for payments.
- JET Travel: 715-682-9591 We are kindly asking all customers to call our phone line or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect directly with your booking agent via email for assistance. Our hours will still operate regularly from 8am-5pm Monday thru Friday. Dream now, travel later.
- Jon’s West End Body Shop: 715-682-5020. Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm Fridays 8am-3pm
- Lake Superior Cleaners: 715-682-5335. Open Monday- Friday 11am-5:30pm. Employees will be wearing masks and would like the customers to wear masks as well.
- Madeline Island Ferry: 715-747-2051. Beginning Thursday, March 26 – MIFL will be operating on a reduced schedule.
- Nelson Surveying: 715-682-2692 Doors are closed but we are still working!
- Nemec Insurance: 715-682-2515. Office door is locked but accepting calls.
- Northwoods Paving: 715-682-4340. Office is closed to the public, however we are answering the phone. We encourage people to call and the receptionist will get clients in contact with appropriate staff. We gladly will take non-essential calls and respond to them once the restrictions have been lifted.
- PuroClean: 715-682-2900 Open 24/7
- R’s Auto Body: 715-682-5911 Open with reduced staff and hours. Office door is locked and to please call ahead.
- The BRICK Ministries: 715-682-7425 We want to do the best job possible ensuring the low income members of our community that we are here for them! This includes the newly unemployed. No appointment needed for the Food Shelf Program. Please call in advance to speak with our Benevolence Manager: 715-682-7425. Here’s a link to our website’s COVID-19 message: http://thebrickministries.com/
- Windseeker Realty: 715-779-5000 Our doors are locked to walk in traffic. But we are still doing business. Customers need to call and schedule an appointment. https://windseekerrealty.com/
- Xcel Energy’s Actions to COVID-19: Click on the link to read response to the COVID-19 crisis Xcel Energy’s Actions Letter
- Memorial Medical Center Memorial Medical Center is working closely with our community partners in response to the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Several of our partners are offering free COVID-19 screenings online via e-visits or by calling their toll-free numbers. Please see the attached release for more information. In an effort to prioritize patient safety and health, Memorial Medical Center is implementing a no visitor policy starting at 9am today (3/18/20) to prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses, including Coronavirus (COVID-19). Click this link.
Memorial Medical Center makes plans to gradually resume surgical services Ashland, WI – Memorial Medical Center (MMC) is making plans to gradually resume surgical services after the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) recently announced facilities in areas that have a low, or relatively low and stable incidence of COVID-19 should be allowed to provide care for patients needing non-emergent, non-COVID-19 healthcare.With the support of local public health and area primary care agencies, MMC is rolling out a phased plan to reopen certain surgical cases deemed appropriate by CMS and leadership at MMC. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services recommends a gradual transition based on testing capacity, workforce availability and readiness.
The phased plan is as follows:
1.) Urgent and emergent cases will continue as needed.
2.) Time sensitive elective procedures may resume as soon as early May. Time sensitive elective cases are ones in which further delay of the procedure may have a negative effect on the outcome or complexity of the case. A medical team will be reviewing each case on an individual basis.
3.) Elective procedures continue to be postponed until the Wisconsin Safer at Home order is lifted.
MMC has always been committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff. To that end, MMC will:
- Establish a plan for thorough cleaning and disinfection prior to using spaces for patients with non-COVID-19 cases.
- Restrict visitors except if they are absolutely necessary for patient care.
- Facilitate social distancing by minimizing wait times, spacing chairs at least six feet apart and keep low patient volume.
- Require patients to wear a cloth face covering that can be bought or made at home if they don’t already have a surgical mask.
“Safety of our patients is our top priority, and we understand many patients have had their needed, but not essential, surgeries postponed due to the pandemic,” said MMC CEO, Jason Douglas. “MMC is working diligently with local agencies, the state, and CMS to ensure proper reopening of surgical cases can take place safely and readily.” Patients with postponed procedures will be contacted by their healthcare provider with additional information. Patient FAQs
- Ashland Audiology: 715-682-9311. Open Monday- Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-4pm.
- Birch Haven Senior Living We are closed to ALL visitors at this time.
- Essentia Health is providing free screenings to anyone experiencing symptoms by calling their toll-free phone number at 833-494-0836 or through an e-visit on their heath portal, MyHealth. The e-visits provide 24/7 access to connect to an Essentia Health Care Team without requiring you to leave home. E-visits can be found at essentiahealth.org/services/e-visit.
- Fall General Surgery: 715-685-0656 Our office is taking urgent and time sensitive appointments until May 26th. Please call our office with scheduling questions and concerns.
- Home Medical 715-682-9500. Open Monday – Friday 8am-5pm. Masks prefered.
- NorthLakes Community Clinic 715-685-2200. Here is the current availability services at NorthLakes Ashland clinic. * In office visits for urgent and emergent issues – Dental, Medical, Chiropractic, and Recovery. *Telemedicine/Teledentistry and Virtual Visits – Dental, Medical, Chiropractic, Recovery, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Behavioral Health, Optometry, and Community Health Workers. *Curbside Services – Lab and Pharmacy. *Mail-order Pharmacy. Please contact the clinic for any inquiries regarding appointments.
- St. Luke’s Chequamegon Clinic: 715-685-6600 Open during normal business hours: Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm. The clinic offers telehealth video visits with your provider, eCare, and a COVID-19 nurse triage hotline. More information about our COVID-19 resources can be found at slhduluth.com. For those patients who need to be seen in clinic, we have office visits available and are scheduling with patient safety being our top priority. Please call the clinic with any questions or concerns.
As per Memorial Medical Center:
We recognize interacting with friends and family can be helpful in the healing process and strongly encourage everyone to use other forms of support such as phone calls and video chats.
For your protection and the protection of others:
- Wash your hands or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer after arriving and before leaving.
- Always cover your cough and sneeze using a tissue or your elbow. Throw away tissue and wash your hands.
- Get a flu shot.
For those that have flu or cold-like symptoms, please stay home from work or school. If symptoms worsen, or you have any concerns, please call your primary care provider before visiting a doctor’s office, urgent care or emergency department. For COVID-19 Updates click here.
SUPPORT YOUR SMALL BUSINESSES
We are going to kick-off our One Stop Gift Certificate Shop on our E-commerce page at visitashland.com. Many people are home from work and receiving a paycheck, and very concerned about our small businesses that have been severely impacted. Providing a one-stop shop for folks to show support of our small businesses and purchase gift cards will hopefully help some of you in this crisis situation. These are certificates for the individual businesses. This is a work in progress so please be patient and keep checking back. If you don’t see your business and would like to be listed on our Chamber Store site, please email email@example.com. https://shop.visitashland.net/15-chamber-store
What Can I Do?
« Back to event list