This page is the latest Business News and Updates on our Chamber Member Businesses.
Businesses please continue to email information regarding your business to email@example.com as we will continue to update the websites and Facebook pages. We will continue to work with our state and federal agencies via webinars and remote meetings to keep everyone updated on the latest information that will assist businesses and employees.
We have dedicated this page on our website where we will list business changes and will update our calendar accordingly.
What Can I Do?
Please support our local businesses.
Call ahead as things are changing every day!
- Ashland Wal-mart: 715-682-9699. 7am – 8:30pm. Tuesdays Seniors only 6am-7am. Pharmacy open early on Tuesdays during senior hour. Walmart in Ashland will be opening their free ONLINE GROCERY PICKUP service starting Wednesday 5/6. Download the Walmart app and text GROCERY to 474747 to receive $10 off your first order. To best serve our communities and protect the health and safety of our shoppers and associates, face coverings will be required in all stores beginning Monday, July 20. For more on our decision and policy, please see here: https://bit.ly/2DHFTUN
- Ashland Super One Foods: 715-682-8475. Open Monday – Sunday 6am – 9pm. Special time for Seniors and First Responders Daily 6am-7am. For updated hours go to https://www.loc8nearme.com/wisconsin/ashland/super-one-foods/2514571/ Effective immediately, masks or face coverings are now required at ALL of our Super One Foods & Super One Liquor locations. Face coverings must cover the nose and mouth while in-store. If you do not have a face covering, single-use Face Masks will be available at the service counter for $1.
- Benoit Cheese Haus: 715- 746-2561. Happy to announce that starting June 1st regular store hours 9am -5pm Monday – Friday! and 9am-3pm on Saturdays only. Remember Cheese Lovers! Our Customer Appreciation runs throughout the month of June. Celebration focused on YOU, with BIG savings THROUGHOUT THE STORE, enter to win contests, giveaways, games, cheese prizes, cheesy gifts & so much more! There will be fun for kids and adults that will comply with Social Distancing safety guidelines throughout the celebration! It’s going to be fun, and the savings will be great!! So be sure you plan a “HAUS CALL” with us. You will not want to miss June in Benoit!
- Chequamegon Food Coop 715-682-8251. New hours 7:30am-8pm everyday. Senior hour 7:30am-9am (Masks required). We are offering curbside pick up. https://www.chequamegonfoodcoop.com/curbside-order-form/. At the co-op we want to continue offering the safest experience inside our store for members, shoppers and for our staff. Thus, in tandem with Ashland and Bayfield Counties Health Advisory, the co-op has begin requiring face coverings to be worn inside the store starting Friday, July 17. We are confident that many of you will be happy with this decision. And of course, some of our customers will not support our decision. To this group, we hope the act of keeping our amazing staff healthy both mentally and physically is enough to wear a face covering. In turn, we wear a mask for your health. We are taking every precaution because we want to prevent the spread of this infectious disease, keep our fellow main street businesses open, and our friends, neighbors, co-workers and children healthy. If you happen to forget your face covering, but are at the store, call us and we’ll bring one out to you! If you have trouble wearing a mask due to health reasons we’d like to offer you curbside pick-up via online ordering (find our curbside order form on our website). It is in our nature to accommodate our shoppers, however, if you refuse to wear a face covering inside, we will ask you to come back when you are able to wear one. Thank you for keeping our community healthy! $7 Pre-order dinners in July: July 29 Braised Pork Sandwich. Pre-order dinners for August: August 5 Masala Curry; August 12: Costa Rican Chicken; August 19: Yakisoba; and August 26 Braised BBQ Pork
- Hansen’s IGA: 715-373-5566. Store hours everyday 7am-7pm and Senior shopping 7 – 8am 7 days a week.
- Super H Foods: 715-682-6133 7:30am – midnight
As of May 20th some Bars and Restaurants are partially opened and are also doing Take-out (Pick-up) and delivery. Please call ahead times may change.
- 2nd Bistro 715-682-6444. Now Open Dine-in Service. Tuesday- Saturday 11am – 8pm. With 90% of Menu.
- Arby’s: 715-682-7300. Inside is now open! 10am – 8pm.
- Ashland Baking Company: Monday – Saturday 9am-4pm Online Order/pay with curbside pick-up. The menu is updated daily with our products as the are baked and available for purchase. No phone in orders. https://www.toasttab.com/ashland-baking-company
Staff and customers at Ashland Baking Company are required to wear masks and maintain a 6′ distance as much as possible.
- Ashland Family Restaurant 715-682-4543. New hours 6am -3pm. Friday 6am – 8pm.
- Black Cat: 715-682-3680. Closed until further notice.
- Breakwater Restaurant: 715-682-8388. No open Monday – Sunday 5am-9pm. Don’t forget they have their Chicken Family Meals you can order and take home! *pc, 12 pc, 20pc and 30pc, with mashed potatoes,, gravy, coleslaw and biscuits.
- Burger Barn: 715-682-3276. Monday- Saturday Open 11am – 9pm, Sunday 11am-4pm. Dine In, Take-out & Delivery. Join Our Wait-list Before You Arrive! We are super excited to use technology as we reopen. You can visit jacksburgerbarn.com and join our wait-list before you arrive. We will send you a text message when your table is ready. Joining the wait-list before you arrive will help us ensure our guests are properly practicing social distancing. You may also call ahead and we will add you to the list. 715-682-3276. Are you a Burger Barn Rewards Member? For every dollar spent is one point. Reach 100 points and receive a $5 loyalty certificate to redeem on your next visit. Sign up today! https://www.jacksburgerbarn.com/rewards.
- Burger King – 715-682-4840. Drive-thru only. Monday- Sunday 7am-9pm
- Chequamegon Grill: 715-682-9095. Starting July 1 Open Dinning and bar service. Monday-Thursday 4-9pm and Friday & Saturday 11-9pm. Sunday’s closed.
- Culver’s: 715-682-4045. Drive-thru only Sun – Thurs 11am -8pm Fri & Sat 11am-9pm.
- Deep Water Grille, South Shore Brewery & The Alley: 715-682-4200. Pick-up and delivery only at The Alley. The Deep Water Grille and the Middle Bar are open Open 11am until 10pm everyday! The Alley is open for dine in 4-10pm everyday. All customers are required to wear a mask. Once seated, you may remove your mask. We ask as you are leaving or if you get up to use the restroom that you put your mask back on. We ask that you please respect our decision as we are trying to do our part to stop the spread of this virus in the community.
- Delta Diner: 715-372-6666. The Delta Diner continues to offer a safe dining experience during these difficult times. Delta Diner is open Tuesday-Sunday from 8am-2pm serving breakfast, blue plates and specialty sandwiches and Monday from 11am-7pm for our Burger Monday. Seating options include covered outdoor seating, deck seating for groups of 2 and limited in-Diner seating. You can make reservations for deck and in-Diner seating at deltadiner.com. Outdoor seating, and all slots not reserved on the deck and in-Diner are filled on a first come/seated basis. Taste Budz ice cream shop, featuring Purple Door Ice Cream, is open Thursday-Monday from 2-7pm. Due to COVID-19 safety measures, Taste Budz is operating as a walk-up shop with window service. The TapShack is serving up an Island Vibe with Jamaican jerk chicken plates, jerk pork bites, seafood fritters and a great selection of Earth Rider Beers on tap Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 2-7pm. Please show up before 6pm if you want to be assured of food!! Please be advised that the entire Delta Diner Property is a Mask Required Area. Masks must be worn except when you are seated at a table or are in your car. This is not negotiable. Our full COVID policies are detailed at deltadiner.com. Thank you for cooperating and taking care of your neighbors!! Monday 11am-7pm (Burger Monday); Tuesday and Wednesday 9am-5pm; Thursday-Sunday 8am-2pm. Click here for menu
- El Dorado’s Mexican Restaurant 715-682-9658. Dining room Open. Every other table will be closed off in the dining room. Expanded outdoor seating. 11am-9pm.
- Frankie’ s Pizza: 715-682-9980. Our dinning room and patio is now open. Please call in advance, when possible for reservations. Mon-Wed. 11am-10:30pm; Thurs 11am-11pm; Fri & Sat 1am-12pm; Sun 11am-11pm.
- Good Thyme Restaurant & Catering: 715-373-5255. Hope to see you this week! THURSDAY: Singer-songwriter Kaylee Matuszak will be performing on our outdoor stage, 6 – 8pm! Good Thyme is open Wednesday – Saturday. Our bar opens at 4:30, and dinner starts at 5pm! We have both covered and uncovered outdoor seating, and a variety of tables available on our newly-expanded deck patio! Dinner reservations are strongly encouraged for proper social distancing purposes. Please call us at 715-373-5255 to reserve your table. Check out our full Menu online! Check out our full Menu online: https://goodthyme.catering/restaurant/ Restaurant is located at: 77180 State Highway 13, Washburn.
- Hugo’s Pizza: 715-682-8202. Now open for Dine In! also offering take-out and delivery Monday-Friday. 11am-9pm. Saturday & Sunday Open at 3pm. This week’s specials ( July 27): Monday:Crispy Chicken Wrapw/ Chips – $8.95; Tuesday: 21 Shrimp Basket – $8.95; Wednesday: Crispy Chicken Chef Salad – $8.95; Thursday: Lasagna (Meat or Vegetarian)w/ Salad & Garlic Toast – $8.95; Friday: Fish Fry w/ Choice of Potato & Salad or Cole Slaw Serving Walleye, Lake Trout, Cod & Butterfly Shrimp; Saturday & Sunday Open at 3pm California Cheeseburger w/ Fries – $8.95.
- Lakeshore Café: 715-682-9806. Open with daily breakfast specials. We are still doing takeout and curbside delivery orders for those that still want our delicious food. Stay safe everyone and thank you for all of the support! Tuesday- Thursday & Saturday 6:30am – 2pm and Friday 6:30am-6pm. For their menu and specials go to https://www.facebook.com/Lakeshore-Cafe-1556777391278598/ Lunch Specials for week of July 28: Tuesday – Hamburger Gravy; Wednesday – Chicken Ala King; Thursday – Cabbage Rolls; Friday – Fish Fry.
- Little Ceasar’s Pizza: 715-682-5511. Hours are 11am-9pm. 7 days a week.
Online ordering or quick pick-up service available.
- Manomin Restaurant: 715-682-7121. Doing take-out 10am-6pm.
- McDonald’s: 715-682-5455. – Drive thru only. 5:30am-12midnight
- Neighborly Bar: Open Sunday – Thursday 9am-2pm and Friday & Saturday 9am – 2:30am.
- New China: 715-682-6601. Monday – Saturday: 11am-8:30pm; Sunday: 11am-8pm. Offering Dine-in, Take-out and delivery.
- Pine Point Resort: 715-292-2408. Fri: 4-8:30pm; Sat: 12-8:30pm; Sun: 12-5pm. With all of the outdoor options, we were able to maintain a 10 person max in the bar and everything ran very smoothly and safely! We will now be opening Thursday-Sunday￼ (and Memorial Day) as long as people can continue to be respectful and safe. Thanks again for coming out. We hope to bring a little bit of normal to everybody’s lives in a healthy way!
- Pizza Pub: 715-682-6641. Dinning room is now open. Sun-Sat 11am-10pm. Delivery and take-out www.pizzapubashland.com https://www.facebook.com/pizzapubashland/
- Rookery Pub, Cable. 715-794-2062. Pretty Good Grub. Friday & Saturday, 4-8pm and Sunday, 12-7pm. Limited (but tasty!) pub menu. Bar, booth, and outdoor seating. Plus takeaway.
- Sandbar Restaurant: 715-685-2583. New Summer Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 8am-6pm, Friday and Saturday 8am-8pm and Sunday 8am-6pm. Check out it at https://www.bluewaveinnashland.com/the-sandbar
- Scenic Drive Resort, Iron River: 715-372-4336. Open Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 5-10pm; Saturday 11am-11pm; and Sunday 12-6pm. Closed Monday & Wednesday.
- Scott & Ar’s 715-292-6633. Now Open. Come see our remodel.
- Son Shine on Main 715-292-6800. Closed until further notice.
- South Shore Brewery: 715-682-4200. Open limited Menu.
- Stagecoach Bar & Grill: 715-292-6710. Summer hours are as follows: Sun & Mon closed; Tues- Sat; Serving LUNCH & DINNER with curbside available, 11am- 2pm & 4-8pm with daily specials. Specials listed on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AshlandStageCoach/ Order online https://holo.harbortouch.com/en/order/stagecoachbargrill/menu/ Will take reservations. NEW Family Meals for 4: Thurs- Caprese Salad, Grilled Chicken, Parmesan Potatoe; Friday- Fish Choice,Fries, coleslaw; Sat – Prime Rib w/ au jus, garlic mashed, veggie. All served w/ bread sticks. Everyday cheeseburger pack w/lettuce, tomato, onion, fries, & slaw
- Starlit Gardens: 608-719-9159. Open Friday and Saturday at 4:30-9pm.
Gluten free and vegan option, Dinner specials…, Live music, Drinks, Desserts,
Farm to table. Classical harpist every Friday at 4:30 – and guitarist this weekend. New sprouted pizzas.
- Subway: 715-682-8884 Mon-Sun 8am-10pm
- The Niblick Bar: 715-682-8800. Bar is open. The bar will be open Tuesday-Friday, 3-6pm; Saturdays 11am-6pm and Sundays 11am-3pm.
Retail: Please call ahead times may change.
- A 2nd Look: 715-682-0696. Open Monday – Saturday 10am-5pm
- AdventureUs: Washburn, next to Patsy’s 715-209-4057. NEW School is Cool Face Mask Prints. LEARNING IS THE BEST- whether you’re at home or in class. Check out our new fun face mask prints that fit all ages from Toddlers to Adults. NO more misplaced masks with our convenient drop down style. ADD a 3rd-Layer protection with our custom filter inserts. TEACHERS- Stop in store for your FREE 1 month package of filters. NOW Open M-F 10am-5pm & Sat 10am-3pm. ORDER TODAY, popular styles sell fast – Store Pick Up & WE SHIP Offering Zipper Repair, Face Masks, Sunglasses, Dog Leashes, Stickers and MORE. Face Masks and Filters consistently in stock for both customers and larger business requests. Face masks are a pocket contoured design with adjustable one size behind the head elastic but can accommodate behind the ears on specific request. Feel free to reach out with any questions. www.GetAdventureUs.com
- Anglers All: 715-682-5754. Open! Monday – Saturday 6am-6pm, Sunday 6am-4pm.
- Ashland Area Mulch: 715-292-5776 Open Saturdays 9am-5pm or by appointment. Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashland Building Products: 715-685-1009. Fully Open! Monday – Friday 7:30am-4pm.
- Ashland Ford Chrysler: 715-682-8400. OPEN! Sales: Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm; Saturday: 8am-4pm; Sunday: Closed. Service/Parts: Monday-Friday: 8am-4:30pm; Saturday & Sunday: Closed. Body Shop: Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm; Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
- Ashland Honda Toyota Scion: 715-682-5252. Service Mon, Wed & Fri. 7:30am-5pm Tues & Thurs. 7:30am-7pm; Sat. 7:30am- 4pm. Sales Mon-Fri 8am-8pm Sat. 8am-5pm.
- Ashland Jewelers: 715-682-3155. Call for appointment.
- Ashland Lock & Key: 715-682-2934. Monday – Friday 9:30am-5pm. By appointment on Saturdays.
- Ashland Museum: Open 10am-3pm Fridays, Saturdays and Mondays. Guests will be required to wear a mask and to sanitize their hands. Simple masks will be available for $1.
- Ashland Wal-mart: 715-682-9699. 7am – 8:30pm. Tuesdays Seniors only 6am-7am. Pharmacy open early on Tuesdays during senior hour. Walmart in Ashland free ONLINE GROCERY PICKUP service. Download the Walmart app and text GROCERY to 474747 to receive $10 off your first order.
- Bargain Hut: 715-682-8522. Open Monday – Friday 9am-4pm Masks encouraged.
- Bay City Cycles: 715-682-2091. Continuing to operate by appointment!
Even as non-essential retails begin to open their doors, we feel that with our limited space, need to sanitize doors, cash wrap, bicycles, and product, and the amount of time a specialized item such as a bicycle requires, appointments continue to be our best business model. Please call, message, or email to set up a an appointment time for repair drop-off, repair pick-up, test rides, and product shopping. Note: we are approximately a week out on repairs right now with a continued spring rush. For more information go to https://www.facebook.com/AshlandBayCityCycles.
- Bob’s Factory Outlet: 715-682-2662. Open Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm.
- Carlson Building Supplies: 715-682-3222. Hours at Mon.-Fri. 7:30am-5pm and Sat. 9am-3pm
- Carlson Equipment Rental: 715-682-3070. Open Mon. – Fri. 7:30am-5pm and Sat 8am-1pm. Preferred call ahead or book online at www.rentcarlson.com
to insure we have the item you need.
- Chicago Iron & Supplies: 715-682-3011. Open! Mon. – Fri. 8-4pm and Sat. 8- 11:30am.
- Color Center: 715-682-4901. Open. Mon-Fri 7:30am-5pm, Sat. 9am-3pm. We are asking customers to wear a mask and maintain social distancing. Employees will be wearing masks and cleaning frequently.
- Country Blossoms: 715-746-2345: Now closed for the season, call for appointments on perennial and tree availablily.
- Designer’s Outlet 715-682-4774. Monday- Friday 9am-5pm Saturday 9-4pm. Open regular hours and encourages clients to call to reserve private showroom attention or in-home consultations. We have made Complimentary CDC approved cloth masks for clients to use and keep. Shop personnel wears masks as necessary. We maintain a disciplined sanitation schedule.
- EyeGlass Shoppe 715-682-8181. Open Monday- Friday 9am-5pm Closed for lunch 11:30am-12:30pm.
- Fast Lane Motor Sports: Call Chris at 715-292-1074.
- Gabriele’s German Cookies & Chocolates: 715-682-2114. Open! Monday – Saturday 10am-5pm, Saturday 10am-4pm. If you would rather not come in, you still have the option of online ordering on my website or calling me, whether for curbside pick up or shipping. WEBSITE : www.gabrielesgermansweets.com
- Hauser’s Superior View Farm: 715-779-5404. Our Annual Red Barn Plant Sale is now in progress, and we’re following CDC guidelines for staff & customers for in-person shopping. Not comfortable shopping in-person? Call a few days ahead, and we can put together a “barnside pickup” of any items we have in stock or we can ship (bare-root perennials only). Open daily 9am to 5pm. 86565 County Hwy J.
- Hitt’s Fine Furniture: 715-682-8900. Open! Hours are 9am-5pm Monday – Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday! We have the floor stocked and ready.
- Home Expressions 715-682-2455. OPEN!! 10am-5:30pm Monday -Friday and 10am-4pm Saturday. If you are not comfortable coming in the store please give us a call or shoot us a message on Facebook and we will be more than happy to bring your items out to you! We want all our customers to be safe, happy and healthy! Can’t wait to see all of you!
- Home Medical Products 715-682-9500. Monday- Friday 8:30am-5pm
- Huhn Drug 715-682-3123. Huhn Drug Open for walk-in business. New procedures are: Main Street door will be the only entrance; Masks will be required; Hand sanitizer will be available; Maximum of 5 customers in the store at one time; Social distancing will be required; Temperatures will be checked prior to giving immunizations, and prior to Dr Comfort diabetic shoe consultations, due to these activities being held in a small office space. We will use a non-invasive scanning thermometer, and are awaiting the thermometer’s arrival prior to re-starting these programs. We will continue to offer curb-side service, in-town delivery, and mail-out service for customer convenience and safety. Please call the store at 715-682-3123 or text at 715-209-2663 to alert us that you are there. We will then bring your prescriptions/over-the-counter items to you. Please click here for more information.
- L & M Fleet Supply 715-292-6630 Monday- Friday 7:30am- 8:30pm; Saturday 7:30-7pm; Sunday 9am-5pm.
- Lulich Implement 715-746-2477. Monday – Friday 7:30am-5:30pm, Saturday 8am – 3pm, Closed Sunday.
- maurices 715-682-6885. Open. Monday-Friday 10:30am – 5:30pm; Saturday’s 10am – 5pm and Sunday’s 11am to 3pm. Click here for store covid procedures.
- Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy 715-682-2701. Monday- Friday 9:30am-5:30pm & Saturday 9:30am -1pm.
- Moores on Main: 715-682-4393. Open Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm and Saturday 10am – 4pm Closed Sundays
- NAPA Auto Parks 715-682-2791. Mon-Fri 7am-8pm; Sat 8am-6pm; Sun 9-5pm.
- New England Store: 715-682-2171. Open Monday – Saturday 10am-4pm.
- Northern Business Products: 715-682-5717. Monday – Friday 8am-5pm.
- NorthLakes Optometry 715-682-4666. Monday – Friday 8:30am-5pm. Call for information.
- Northland Lawn, Sport & Equipment: 715-746-2323 Open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm; Sat 8am-12noon, closed Sunday.
- Northwest Optical 715-682-0311. Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
- Omer Nelson Electric: 715-682-4100. Our hours are Monday thru Friday 8am – 5:30pm and on Saturday 8am – 3pm Closed Sunday. We have curbside delivery and can deliver large orders.
- Red Bicycle 715-292-5185. New location 618 Main Street West. Thursday & Friday 10am-6pm and Saturday 10am-4pm.
- River Rock Inn and Bait 715-682-3232. Open Mon-Fri 6am-9pm Sat & Sun 5:30am-10pm.
- Schraufnagel Glass: 715-682-9633. Mon-Fri 8am-5pm.
- Sears Hometown 715-685-2736 Monday- Saturday 9am-6pm.
- Shelter Shop: Open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 10am-4pm. Masks required.
- Sherwin Williams 715-682-2320. Mon-Fri 7am-5pm Sat 8am-4pm and Sunday 10am-2pm.
- Shoe Shack: 715-682-5443. Open Monday – Friday 10am – 5:30pm and Saturday 10am – 2pm Closed Sundays
- Solstice: 715-292-6561. OPEN! Get our fashion fix. Hours are Tuesday-Friday 10am-6pm and Saturday 10am-5pm.
- Solstice Outdoors: 715-628-3590. Open 7 days a week. New hours Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm and Sunday 10am-4pm. Paddleboard, kayak and bike rentals are now open! Come hang out on our private beach and enjoy a paddle.
- Spirit of the North Gift Shop: 715-685-2659. Closed. Boardwalk is still open.
- Sports Hollow: 715-682-3838. Monday – Sunday 9:30am-6pm.
- St’s Hardware (formerly McRae True Value): 715-682-9083. Mon- Fri. 8am-6pm; Sat 8am-5pm; Sat 10am-3pm. We have a supply of bleach (while supplies last because we could not get a lot) and we also have gallon jugs of hand and hard surface sanitizer. These can be put into a pump bottle or used to soak paper towel in and use as wipes.
- Star Liquor: 715-682-6144 Open Mon- Sat. 8am-10pm and Sun 9am-9pm.
- Super One Liquor: 715-682-2634: Monday – Sunday 8am-9am. Effective immediately, masks or face coverings are now required at ALL of our Super One Foods & Super One Liquor locations. Face coverings must cover the nose and mouth while in-store. If you do not have a face covering, single-use Face Masks will be available at the service counter for $1.
- Superior Floral & Gifts: 715-292-9382. We will be completely in our NEW LOCATION, inside the Tastes of Wisconsin Market, by Monday July 27!!! If you haven’t stopped in yet to check it out, Patti has the front looking amazing! The gifts and home decor are all new and stocked up! Great selection and quality! If you need Floral to pick up or be delivered, give us a call at 715-292-9382, or order online at www.superiorfloralandgift.com. Thanks for being patient while we revamp our operations! FREE DELIVERY (no contact) IN ASHLAND.
- Superior Framing & Gallery: 715-292-5990. Covid-19…Opening Stage 2, FOR ALL YOUR FRAMING NEEDS we are OPENING 3 days a week , Tues., Wed. & Thur. 10am-2pm until our next stage. We are following all guidelines & ask that you do the same. We look forward to seeing you soon!!! Check out our Facebook page & message or call us. Thank You!
- Synergy Cooperative 715-682-2688. Monday -Friday 8am-5pm. Closed Saturday & Sunday.
- The Gift Shed at Burger Barn: Open! 715-209-6499.
- Tractor Supply 715-682-2539. Monday – Saturday 8am-9pm; Sunday 9am-7pm.
- Von Holzen Chevrolet, Buick & GMC 715-682-8141. Service Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm, Closed Saturdays. Sales Monday – Friday 8am-5pm , Saturdays 8-4pm. Still offering Local Vehicle Pick-up and Delivery to our Service Customers. Check out their Facebook page for more information.
- Walgreens: 715-685-0202. Hours 7 days a week. 8am-10pm and in the pharmacy 8am-8pm.
- Walmart: Free ONLINE GROCERY PICKUP service. Download the Walmart app and text GROCERY to 474747 to receive $10 off your first order.
- White Winter Winery, Iron River. 715-372-5656. Wednesday- Saturday 10am-5pm; Sunday 11am-3pm. Open for tastings with the following consideration: * Groups of 6 or less; * Tastings will be at tables.; * Tastings can be done at our outside tables; * We can accommodate 6-8 groups at a time depending on size. * Please call ahead to ensure there is space. * No tours at this time. Due to our desire to ensure the safety of both our customers and staff we asked that masks be worn and customers maintain the 6 foot distance.
- Holiday Ellis Ave: 715-682-5581. Open 24 hours
- Kwik Trips: 24 hours at all 3 locations
- Lakeshore Holiday: 715-682-9755 Mon-Fri 5am-9pm, Sat 6am-8pm & Sun 7am-8pm. 24hour pay at the pump
- Midland Services: 715-682-2745 Mon-Fri 5am-9pm; Sat 5am-9pm and Sun, 7am-8pm. Office hours 9am-5pm 715-682-5528.
- Wagner Shell: 715-682-2277 Mon-Fri 5am-9pm; Sat – Sun 6am-9pm 24hour pay at the pump.
Call ahead as things are changing every day!
- Associated Bank: 715-682-9371 Lobby is Open Hours 9am-5pm weekdays. Drive-thru 8:30am- 5:30pm weekdays & 9am -12noon on Saturday’s.
- BMO Harris Bank: 715-682-3422 lobby is closed. Drive up only 9:30am-4pm, and Sat 9am-noon
- Bremer Bank: 715-373-5601 Lobby Closed. The drive up window will remain open regular business hours. If you need to have access to a safe deposit box or to see Duane, please call and make an appointment.
- Cash Store: 715-685-00271 Monday-Friday 100am-6pm and Saturday 10am-2pm
- Chippewa Valley Bank: 866-282-3501. Lobby closed. Drive thru open.
- Choice Title: 715-682-3333 We are operational and available by phone and email during our normal business hours of 9am-4pm, but only open to the public for pre-scheduled appointments.
- Edward Jones: 715-682-9040. Edward Jones has required all offices to close public access to the office. So we will be operating by phone and video conference appointments Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8:30am-3pm.
- Fiorio Wealth Advisors: 715-682-8439 We are open by phone and email. Clients are able to reach us Monday – Thursday 8am–4pm and Friday 8am–3pm.
- Northern State Bank: 715-682-2772 NSB lobby service at all of our branches will be temporarily closed. This includes supermarket offices. Our drive up facility (Auto Bank) on Lake Shore Drive West in Ashland will remain open from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday thru Friday. Saturday hours are from 8:30 am to 12 noon. Loan services, safe deposit box access and new accounts can be reached by calling 715.682.2772 for an appointment.
- Northwoods Community Credit Union: 715-682-9099. NCCU lobbies will be closed, drive up will remain open during regular business hours. New accounts, loan applications loan closings by appointment.
- Prudential Financial: 715-682-8161 Doing business via phone and virtual apps. Phone or email us at email@example.com
- Ringenberg Financial Group: 715-682-3430. Clients can reach us at the office number and via email.
- Superior Choice Credit Union: 715-685-2725. Branch lobbies are open. Although appointments are still necessary to see a Financial Specialist, our teller lines are open for all transactions. If you would like to schedule an appointment to see a Financial Specialist, please call our Contact Center at 800-569-4167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thrivent Financial: 715-685-0605. Our office is closed to the public until further notice, but one team member at a time will be there to answer the phone and retrieve mail during normal business hours. Click here for more information.
- Chequamegon Community Church: 715-373-2939. In church services.
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church: 715-682-4510 or email@example.com No worship in person until further notice. Two at-home worship options are available each Sunday via email.
- Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church: 715-682-7620. Weekend Masses will start June 20 & 21. Limited capacity. Those wishing to participate in the weekend masses, please RSVP by calling 715-682-7620. This weekend – June 13 & 14 Online Services Via Facebook also broadcasting the Sunday Mass on Holy Family Radio, WWMD-LP, 95.3 FM, our local low power 24/7 Catholic FM radio station. The tape-delayed Mass is aired at 9am on Sunday mornings. We thank you for your patience with our time changes during these times of the COVID-19 crisis.
- Presbyterian Congregational Church: 715-682-3093. For service information https://www.facebook.com/groups/397705497089505/
- Salem Baptist Church 715-682-3934. Meeting *IN PERSON* SUNDAY! (We will still have the livestream as well). Making safety accommodations: Half of the chairs have been removed; Hand sanitizer stations have been set up; Masks will be available at the entries if you wish to use one; Offering will available at the door after the service; Sunday School and the Worship hour will be as whole families (no nursery, 2-3’s, or Jr Church); Following the service, please enjoy your conversations and catching up outdoors.
Online services via Facebook – Join us for our Sunday Morning Virtual Church Service worshiping, and praying with believers in our community and around the world. Live video will begin about 10am CST and be available for replay shortly after. Feel free to invite anyone and everyone to join us all are welcome!
- Saron Lutheran Church: 715-682-2376. WE are excited to see you in person July 5 at 9:30am! We are taking the following precautions. 6 ft between households, no sharing peace, communion will be self contained, masks available, no singing or group prayers, hand sanitizer available no coffee hour.
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church: 715-682-3293
- Zion Lutheran Church-LCMS, 715-682-6075. Online Services via Facebook
- Ashland Dental Clinic/Dr. Hambuch’s Dental: 715-682-2733. Open
- Bay Dental: 715-682-6675. Open and doing business as usual.
- Carlson Orthodontics: 715-682-5958. Check in from vehicles, masks required, temperatures taken upon arrival. See Facebook page for more information https://www.facebook.com/CarlsonOrthodontics/
- GreenBranch Dental: 715-682-2396. Open. Call ahead.
- Lakeview Dental: 715-682-2811. Open seeing elective procedures. Call ahead.
- One on One: 715-682-5800 Opened
- Shear Perfection: 715-685-4227 . Open
- Upper Cut: 715-682-4224. Open 9am to 8pm! Call for appointment.
Health & Wellness
- Ignite Fitness: Whether you are ready to venture out safely to the studio or planning to rock your fitness routine in your living room – we’ve got your covered in June. We’ve put a number of safety measures in place and the way our new safety process will be most effective is if we all make sure to do our part in it. (Good thing the Ignite people are the best people). Class sizes will be limited and most classes will still be available virtually as we have been doing. We are slowly opening for limited classes beginning May 26th. Please visit ignitefitnessstudio.com for more information or call with questions.
- Lake Superior Natural Health: 414-708-7367. Partially open with limited availability of practitioners. Asking all clients to wear masks.
- Nature’s Honey Therapeutic Massage: Open to online scheduling and seeing clients. http://natureshoney.massagetherapy.com/
- Northwood Serenity: 715-292-7614 Open Mon-Wed. Only seeing established clients and will only take new clients if referred directly from an established client that has been seen in the past 6 months or medical provider. Beginning June 8, open Mon-Thur. https://www.massagebook.com/Ashland~Massage~northwood-serenity?src=external#about
- Snap Fitness: Now open 24/7. Management hours are Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm and Friday 9am-1pm.
- AmericInn: 715-682-9950. Open for Business
- Ashland Motel: 715-682-5503. Open for Business.
- Ashland Super 8 Motel: 715-682-9377. Open for Business.
- Bayview Motel: 715-682-5256.
- Blue Wave Inn. 715-685-2583. Beautiful suites featuring private lakeside balconies starting at $155. Book at https://www.bluewaveinnashland.com/
- Best Western/Hotel Chequamegon: 715-682-9095. Open for Business.
- Bodin’s Resort: 715-209-7821. Open and waiting for you! http://www.bodinsresort.com/
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites: 715-682-5066. Open for Business
- Crest Motel: 715-682-6603. Open for Business
- Delta Lodge, Iron River 715-372-4299. Open. For Covid-19 update go to https://www.facebook.com/DeltaLodgeWisconsin
- Legendary Waters Resort & Casino: Opening August 2nd. We will keep you informed at www.legendarywaters.com and on our Facebook page.
- Lucy’s Place, Bayfield, 715-779-9770 www.lucysplace.com
- Quality Inn: 715-682-3232. Open for Business.
- Mission Springs Resort: 715-209-8321. Open and taking reservations. COVID-19 update
- River Rock Inn & Bait: 715-682-3232. Open for Business
- Scenic Drive Resort, Iron River: 715-372-4336. Open for business.
- Second Wind Country Inn: 715-682-1000. Open for Business. Weekly quarantine units with kitchen for healthy people.
- The Inn at Timber Cove: 715-682-9600 Open for Business.
- Top O’ the Morn Resort & Campground, Iron River: 715-372-4546. Open and taking reservations call if you have questions.
- Washburn Inn on the Lake: 715-373-5671. Open for Business
- Advanced Printing: 715-939-9007. Now offering personalized Masks and Gaiters. Contact Donn for more information on they can create your company’s personalized masks or gaiters and discover the options they offer! Click here to see a sample.
- CopyThat: 715-682-6567. Operating remotely with extensive safety protocols. New Hours: 9-4:30 Monday-Thursday, 9-4 Fridays. THREE safe drop-off and pick-up options… 1) FREE: Use our self-service “Good-To-Go” cupboard. It is outside in the front of the building in a side vestibule. 2) JUST $5: Same-day pick-up or delivery to/from most any Ashland front porch. 3) JUST $5: Overnight SpeeDee shipping to/from any address in Wisconsin (and Ironwood). FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100. FREE FAX SERVICES for unemployment records now through May. firstname.lastname@example.org, 715-209-3597 text.
- Heart Graphics: 715-682-5307. Heart Graphics: 715-682-5307. Open Monday-Friday from 10am – 4pm. However, our lobby remains closed to the public. We encourage people to submit orders and inquiries via phone or email email@example.com.
- Apostle Islands Cruises: 715-779-3925. NOW CRUISING DAILY! Grand Tour: 10am daily; Sea Caves & Lighthouses Cruise: 1pm daily; Evening Grand Tour: 5:30pm daily; Wrecks, Rocks & Lighthouses: 2pm daily. In accordance with the recently-passed Bayfield city ordinance, we will now require masks on board our cruises, in our ticket office, and in public when social distancing is not possible. We have already implemented several other additional measures to keep you safe. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is a link to the ordinance: http://www.cityofbayfield.com/uploads/1/1/1/5/11158030/ord398.pdf Please be patient, be kind, and enjoy your cruise!
- Apostle Islands Kayaking: 715-779-9503. Opening our Red Cliff sea caves lite tour June 10 and Kayak & Cruise Adventure tour June 20, and is the only opportunity to launch kayaks off the stern of a 50 foot boat in the Apostle Islands! Additionally, for the safety of our guests and our staff we have implemented COVID-19 policies. We are happy to answer any questions regarding these policies or the trips that we offer. https://aikayaking.com/
- Ashland Museum: Open 10am-3pm Fridays, Saturdays and Mondays. Guests will be required to wear a mask and to sanitize their hands. Simple masks will be available for 1.00.
- Bad River Lodge & Casino: The Bad River Lodge & Casino will remain closed until we are certain the safety and well being of our guests and employees are not at risk. We thank all of our team members for their resilience and positive attitudes, we hope to be able to welcome our guests back soon. We will keep you informed at www.badriver.com and on our Facebook page.
- Bay Area Civic Center: 715-682-2221. To follow proper Social Distancing and Health Guidelines, the Bay Area Civic Center will remained closed to large gatherings until further notice.
- Bay Theater: The theater will be temporary closed until further notice. Selling popcorn Friday & Saturdays 5-7pm for Pick-up.
- Big Top Chautauqua. Due to Covid-19 the 2020 season has been cancelled. See you in 2021!
- Bretting Center: 715-682-7059 Closed.
- Chequamegon Bay Golf Club: 715-682-8004.Open! Carts are allowed. There are a few COVID-19 guidelines you need to know please check our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/cbaygolf/ We will post more via Facebook, website and emails. If you have any questions, please contact the Pro Shop.
- Copper Peak: Ironwood, MI 906-932-3500. Copper Peak’s Scenic Adventure Ride Open for the Season! Copper Peak is open 7 days a week from 10:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.. Come take a ride to the top or pick up some cool, new merchandise in the chalet gift shop. Tickets are $22 for adults, $8 for children/students (14 and under), and free for children under 5. Once at the top, visitors can enjoy the highest, most awe-inspiring, unobstructed vista in the Midwest overlooking over 2500 square miles, 3 states and even Canada on a clear day. The Copper Peak Adventure Ride is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Legendary Waters Resort & Casino: OPEN! Effective August 2. Hotel Open! Starting Aug 2nd Open Hours: Casino Slots 8am-2am; Snack Bar Take out Sun – Thurs 8am – 9pm and Fri & Sat 8am-10pm; Legends Deck Bar Sun – Thurs 11am-12am and Fri & Sat 11am-1am; Patio Bar Fri & Sat 3-9pm; and Gift Shop 12-8pm. Special safety guidelines and procedures to be followed. But…we know you’ll have a great time. We missed you. We cannot wait to greet you at the door! PLEASE, SHARE. We will keep you informed at www.legendarywaters.com and on our Facebook page.
- Lost Creek Adventures: 715.953.2223 We have day trips and rentals available now: Sea Kayaks, SUPs, and sit on top kayaks. NEW day trips this year that highlight some of the best sights in the area. www.lostcreekadventures.org/
To stay up to date on the latest Lost Creek trips and sales be sure to subscribe to our newsletter. https://www.lostcreekadventures.org/contact. Looking forward to being together again soon!
- Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center- 715-685-9983. The Center is bringing the inside out! Now open outside the center Monday – Saturday 9am-3pm. Tables will be set up outside and Visitor Center staff will be on hand to answer questions. The Spirit of the North Gift Shop will also be bringing out items to sell! Please check out their Facebook Page.
- Madeline Island Ferry Line: 715-747-2051 The ferry line continues to operate on a modified schedule. We are back to running daily.www.madferry.com
- Recreation and Fitness Resources, Bayfield. Offering classes at the Bayfield Pavilion on Tuesdays and Thursdays! Full details available on our website.
CPR/AED/First Aid Certification:with Instructor Brittany Schmitt, June 23 & 25 – Register online or call 715-779-5408 to hold your place. Members $75, Non-members $90
Also Chair Yoga – 7:45-8:30am – Free to ages 50+; Silver Sneakers – 9-10am – Free to ages 50+; Line Dancing – June 16-July 2 – 10:30-11:15am – Free to members!; Private Martial Arts Lessons – schedule with us!; Zumba! – Thursdays through July 2, 6-7pm
- Vaughn Library 715-682-7060. Open Monday- Friday 9am-6pm and Saturday 9am-2pm. Elderly hours 9-10am each day. Curbside pick-up available. Masks are required. Summer Reading has begun! Visit vaughnlibrary.org to sign-up. Email email@example.com with any questions. Check out Storytime with Kathy on their Facebook page.
- Washburn Cultural Center 715-373-5591. Now open by appointment only, Wednesday through Saturday, between the hours of 1 – 5pm. Visitors wishing to see the recent works of Wei Lan & Milt Lorder and Steve Cotherman, shop in our newly remodeled store, or tour the Washburn Historical Museum should call 715-373-5591 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. Masks are required. Here is a link to our web page with a virtual tour of the new art exhibit. https://www.washburnculturalcenter.com/blog
: 715-681-1428. 2020 Whitecap Corona update! We have started offering day trips for the summer with a number of changes suggested by the Park and the County Health Department. Most notably if you would like your trip to be only the group or household you came with just let us know! Fun day back out on the water. https://www.whitecapkayak.com/
Education/Schools and Day Cares:
- Ashland School District: 715-682-7080 “Check the WITC website for the latest updates”
- EverGrow Learning Center: 715-685-1920. Open Monday- Friday 6am-6pm. Continuing to stay open, to provide quality care for the children and families of our community. If you need care or have questions please contact the Center Director at 715-685-1920. EverGrow Learning Center
EverGrow Learning Center will partner with the School District of Ashland and provide 4K on site for fall 2020. EverGrow will also offer wrap around care, which will include before and after school care as well as care on school breaks. The 4K program will follow the same curriculum as the district and is taught by a DPI certified teacher. Registration is now open and can be done online through the School District of Ashland’s website or by call 715-682-7827. If you have questions about enrollment or wrap around care please contact Carol Beirl the Center Director at 715-685-1920. Here is some FAQ’s for EverGrow.
- Little Friends of Jesus Child Care Center: 715-682-5185 Open
- Vaughn Public Library: Curbside pick-up. Check www.vaughnlibrary.org for updates on when curbside will happen and what you need to know to get books!
- Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College: 715-682-4591. “Check the WITC website for the latest updates”
- #2 Septic Pumping & Excavating: 715-682-2222. Open for the services industry.
- AdventureUs: Washburn, next to Patsy’s 715-209-4057. NOW Open M T R 10am – 3pm, Evenings & Saturdays by appointment. Customers can shop ONLINE for contact free entryway pickup, curbside delivery, and shipping. Offering Zipper Repair, Face Masks, Sunglasses, Dog Leashes, Stickers and MORE. Face Masks and Filters consistently in stock for both customers and larger business requests. Face masks are a pocket contoured design with adjustable one size behind the head elastic but can accommodate behind the ears on specific request. Feel free to reach out with any questions. www.GetAdventureUs.com
- Anich, Wickman and Lindsey: 715-682-9114
- Anthony Jennings & Crew Real Estate: 715-292-6513 Our office continues to be open with regular business hours. Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 10am-2pm.
- Apple Awards: 715-634-6860/800-248-6243 Closed to the Public, however, accepting Email and Online Orders, with delayed times due to skeleton crew working. Email for orders/concern. email@example.com
- Ashland Area Veterinary Clinic: 715-682-4199 Open and doing business. Monday- Friday 9am-5pm: Emergency Number: 715-682-5634
- BART Bus/Bay Area Rural Transit: 715-682-9664. Full service. This includes our Fixed Routes, Point Deviation Routes as well as Demand Service Routes. All routes and times can be seen on our website http://www.bartbus.com or calling dispatch.
- Bay Area Animal Hospital/Bay Area Pet Spa: Hours: 715-682-8865 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, Sat 9am-12pm. Corona Virus Precautions
- Bigo Insurance Agency, Inc. 715-682-6663. Open Monday- Friday 9am-5pm. Any new to State Farm calling in for an insurance quote will receive $10 in Chamber Dollars.
- Blakeman Plumbing & Heating: 715-682-6050 Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4pm. Still open and operational, but our office is temporarily closed to walk in customers. We are asking customers that need to pay their bill to, either call and pay over the phone, or send payment via mail. We are also asking customers who need to schedule service to call the office.
- Bratley Funeral Home/Roberts Funeral Home/Frost Home for Funerals: 715-682-2929 Still meeting family’s needs.
- CEP in Ashland, Park Falls and Spooner will be closed to the public until further notice. CEP Staff will be available to help via phone and email. 715-682-9141 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- C & S Design: 715-682-0330. Due to the pandemic and CDC recommendations, C&S Design & Engineering’s physical location is currently closed, however staff are working remotely and we are doing our best to keep day to day operations as regular as possible. Staff are available for video and tele-conferencing options. All voicemails are being forwarded to our emails and we’ll respond as soon as possible. If you have a time sensitive item, please call or text: Lauren 816-645-9108 or Hans 715-209-1527. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our clients and staff are our greatest assets and keeping you all safe and healthy are our top priorities.
- Chartwells at Northland College: 715-682-1805. We are not able to fulfill caterings through the end of April at this time. But we are scheduling future events.
- Chequamegon Humane Association: 715-682-9744. Open Tuesday- Sunday 1-6pm.
- Dahl Construction: 715-779-3600 Dahl Construction is operating in normal capacity as essential workers with the exception of the office staff whom are all working remotely. We will continue to take on new projects but are limiting are interaction with those clients as best as possible. Unless it is an emergency, we will only be doing exterior type work to help ensure our crews can stay as isolated as possible.
Dykstra Construction: 715-682-9599 working via phone or email email@example.com
- Happy Tails Groom Shop: 715-292-6521. Open Tuesday – Friday 7am-6pm and Saturday by appointment and doing business.
- Haukaas Law Office: 715-685-1001. Open 8am-5pm.
- Holden Insurance: 715-682-9393. Open via phone and email only until further notice. Envelope on front door during open hours for payments.
- JET Travel: 715-682-9591. We are kindly asking all customers to call our phone line or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect directly with your booking agent via email for assistance. Our hours will still operate regularly from 8am-5pm Monday thru Friday. Dream now, travel later.
- Jon’s West End Body Shop: 715-682-5020. Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm and Fridays 8am-3pm
- Lake Superior Cleaners: 715-682-5335. Open Monday- Friday 11am-5:30pm. Employees will be wearing masks and would like the customers to wear masks as well.
- Madeline Island Ferry: 715-747-2051. MIFL will be operating on a reduced schedule.
- Nelson Surveying: 715-682-2692 Doors are closed but we are still working!
- Nemec Insurance: 715-682-2515. Office door is locked but accepting calls.
- Northwoods Paving: 715-682-4340. Office is closed to the public, however we are answering the phone. We encourage people to call and the receptionist will get clients in contact with appropriate staff. We gladly will take non-essential calls and respond to them once the restrictions have been lifted.
- PuroClean: 715-682-2900 Open 24/7
- R’s Auto Body: 715-682-5911 Open with reduced staff and hours. Office door is locked and to please call ahead.
- The BRICK Ministries: 715-682-7425. We want to do the best job possible ensuring the low income members of our community that we are here for them! This includes the newly unemployed. No appointment needed for the Food Shelf Program. Please call in advance to speak with our Benevolence Manager: 715-682-7425. Here’s a link to our website’s COVID-19 message: http://thebrickministries.com/
- Windseeker Realty: 715-779-5000. Our doors are locked to walk in traffic. But we are still doing business. Customers need to call and schedule an appointment. https://windseekerrealty.com/
- Xcel Energy’s Actions to COVID-19: Click on the link to read response to the COVID-19 crisis Xcel Energy’s Actions Letter
- Memorial Medical Center Memorial Medical Center is working closely with our community partners in response to the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Several of our partners are offering free COVID-19 screenings online via e-visits or by calling their toll-free numbers. Please see the attached release for more information. In an effort to prioritize patient safety and health, Memorial Medical Center is implementing a no visitor policy starting at 9am today (3/18/20) to prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses, including Coronavirus (COVID-19). Click this link.
Memorial Medical Center makes plans to gradually resume surgical services Ashland, WI – Memorial Medical Center (MMC) is making plans to gradually resume surgical services after the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) recently announced facilities in areas that have a low, or relatively low and stable incidence of COVID-19 should be allowed to provide care for patients needing non-emergent, non-COVID-19 healthcare.With the support of local public health and area primary care agencies, MMC is rolling out a phased plan to reopen certain surgical cases deemed appropriate by CMS and leadership at MMC. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services recommends a gradual transition based on testing capacity, workforce availability and readiness.
The phased plan is as follows:
1.) Urgent and emergent cases will continue as needed.
2.) Time sensitive elective procedures may resume as soon as early May. Time sensitive elective cases are ones in which further delay of the procedure may have a negative effect on the outcome or complexity of the case. A medical team will be reviewing each case on an individual basis.
3.) Elective procedures continue to be postponed until the Wisconsin Safer at Home order is lifted.
MMC has always been committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff. To that end, MMC will:
- Establish a plan for thorough cleaning and disinfection prior to using spaces for patients with non-COVID-19 cases.
- Restrict visitors except if they are absolutely necessary for patient care.
- Facilitate social distancing by minimizing wait times, spacing chairs at least six feet apart and keep low patient volume.
- Require patients to wear a cloth face covering that can be bought or made at home if they don’t already have a surgical mask.
“Safety of our patients is our top priority, and we understand many patients have had their needed, but not essential, surgeries postponed due to the pandemic,” said MMC CEO, Jason Douglas. “MMC is working diligently with local agencies, the state, and CMS to ensure proper reopening of surgical cases can take place safely and readily.” Patients with postponed procedures will be contacted by their healthcare provider with additional information. Patient FAQs
- Ashland Audiology: 715-682-9311. Open Monday- Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-4pm.
- Birch Haven Senior Living We are closed to ALL visitors at this time.
- Essentia Health is providing free screenings to anyone experiencing symptoms by calling their toll-free phone number at 833-494-0836 or through an e-visit on their heath portal, MyHealth. The e-visits provide 24/7 access to connect to an Essentia Health Care Team without requiring you to leave home. E-visits can be found at essentiahealth.org/services/e-visit.
- Fall General Surgery: 715-685-0656. We are open, and scheduling appointments and procedures for all of your General Surgery, Vein, or Skin Concerns. We are now offering Weight Loss Counseling, and Smoking Cessation Services! Telehealth Appointments also available for your convenience and safety. www.fallgeneralsurgery.com
- Home Medical 715-682-9500. Open Monday – Friday 8am-5pm. Masks prefered.
- NorthLakes Community Clinic 715-685-2200. Here is the current availability services at NorthLakes Ashland clinic. * In office visits for urgent and emergent issues – Dental, Medical, Chiropractic, and Recovery. *Telemedicine/Teledentistry and Virtual Visits – Dental, Medical, Chiropractic, Recovery, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Behavioral Health, Optometry, and Community Health Workers. *Curbside Services – Lab and Pharmacy. *Mail-order Pharmacy. Please contact the clinic for any inquiries regarding appointments.
- St. Luke’s Chequamegon Clinic: 715-685-6600 Open during normal business hours: Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm. The clinic offers telehealth video visits with your provider, eCare, and a COVID-19 nurse triage hotline. More information about our COVID-19 resources can be found at slhduluth.com. For those patients who need to be seen in clinic, we have office visits available and are scheduling with patient safety being our top priority. Please call the clinic with any questions or concerns.
As per Memorial Medical Center:
We recognize interacting with friends and family can be helpful in the healing process and strongly encourage everyone to use other forms of support such as phone calls and video chats.
For your protection and the protection of others:
- Wash your hands or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer after arriving and before leaving.
- Always cover your cough and sneeze using a tissue or your elbow. Throw away tissue and wash your hands.
- Get a flu shot.
For those that have flu or cold-like symptoms, please stay home from work or school. If symptoms worsen, or you have any concerns, please call your primary care provider before visiting a doctor’s office, urgent care or emergency department. For COVID-19 Updates click here.
SUPPORT YOUR SMALL BUSINESSES
We are going to kick-off our One Stop Gift Certificate Shop on our E-commerce page at visitashland.com. Many people are home from work and receiving a paycheck, and very concerned about our small businesses that have been severely impacted. Providing a one-stop shop for folks to show support of our small businesses and purchase gift cards will hopefully help some of you in this crisis situation. These are certificates for the individual businesses. This is a work in progress so please be patient and keep checking back. If you don’t see your business and would like to be listed on our Chamber Store site, please email email@example.com. https://shop.visitashland.net/15-chamber-store
What Can I Do?
« Back to event list