This page is the latest Business News and Updates on our Chamber Member Businesses.
Businesses please continue to email information regarding your business to firstname.lastname@example.org as we will continue to update the websites and Facebook pages. We will continue to work with our state and federal agencies via webinars and remote meetings to keep everyone updated on the latest information that will assist businesses and employees.
We have dedicated this page on our website where we will list business changes and will update our calendar accordingly.
What Can I Do?
Please support our local businesses.
Call ahead as things are changing every day!
- Ashland Wal-mart: 715-682-9699. 7am – 10pm. Tuesdays Seniors only 6am-7am. Pharmacy open early on Tuesdays during senior hour. Free ONLINE GROCERY PICKUP service. To best serve our communities and protect the health and safety of our shoppers and associates, face coverings will be required in all stores. For more on our decision and policy, please see here: https://bit.ly/2DHFTUN
- Ashland Super One Foods: 715-682-8475. Open Monday – Sunday 6am – 9pm. Special time for Seniors and First Responders Daily 6am-7am. For updated hours go to https://www.loc8nearme.com/wisconsin/ashland/super-one-foods/2514571/ Effective immediately, masks or face coverings are now required at ALL of our Super One Foods & Super One Liquor locations. Face coverings must cover the nose and mouth while in-store. If you do not have a face covering, single-use Face Masks will be available at the service counter for $1.
- Benoit Cheese Haus: 715- 746-2561. Store is OPEN! 9-5 Monday–Friday & 9-3 on Saturdays Still offering CURBSIDE PICK UP! Call in or email us your order. • Fresh Produce • Wine & Beer • Old World Meats • Benoit Cheese • Homemade Pizzas & Sandwiches • Fresh Curds • Fresh Bakery. Deer apples coming by the end of September!
- Chequamegon Food Coop 715-682-8251. Hours: 7:30am – 8pm (7:30-9am for immune compromised individuals) (Masks required). We are offering curbside pick up. https://www.chequamegonfoodcoop.com/curbside-order-form/.
- Hansen’s IGA: 715-373-5566. Store hours everyday 7am-7pm and Senior shopping 7 – 8am 7 days a week.
- Super H Foods: 715-682-6133 7:30am – midnight
- Tastes of Wisconsin: 715-682-2024. Store hours: Monday – Friday 9am-7pm, Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 9am-3pm.
Restaurants & Bars:
As of May 20th some Bars and Restaurants are partially opened and are also doing Take-out (Pick-up) and delivery. Please call ahead times may change.
- 2nd Bistro 715-682-6444. Now Open Dine-in Service. Tuesday- Saturday 11am – 8pm. With 90% of Menu. We will be closed January 1-6 to put in New Flooring! See you January 7, 2021
- Arby’s: 715-682-7300. Inside is now open! 10am – 8pm.
- Ashland Baking Company: Monday – Saturday 9am-4pm Online Order/pay with curbside pick-up. The menu is updated daily with our products as they are baked and available for purchase. No phone in orders. https://www.toasttab.com/ashland-baking-company
Staff and customers at Ashland Baking Company are required to wear masks and maintain a 6′ distance as much as possible.
- Black Cat: 715-682-3680. Open Wednesday – Sunday 7am-4pm. Outdoor seating only. Starting January 4th, we’ll be offering delivery from 8-4 Monday-Friday for Ashland residents and businesses! Download the Toast Takeout App to place your order & get freshly made drinks, pastries, and food delivered right to your door.
- Breakwater Restaurant: 715-682-8388. Open Monday – Sunday 5am-9pm. Don’t forget they have their Chicken Family Meals you can order and take home! *pc, 12 pc, 20pc and 30pc, with mashed potatoes,, gravy, coleslaw and biscuits.
- Burger Barn: 715-682-3276. OPEN Monday-Friday 11am-8pm; Sunday 11am-4pm.
- Burger King – 715-682-4840. Drive-thru only. Monday- Sunday 7am-9pm
- Chequamegon Grill: 715-682-9095. Closed
- Culver’s: 715-682-4045. Drive-thru only Sun – Thurs 11am -8pm Fri & Sat 11am-9pm. Skip the Line Online Ordering is here, available 11-7 daily. Limited Menu. Order at www.culvers.com
- Deep Water Grille & The Alley: 715-682-4200. Open Mon-Sunday. Dine in, take-out or delivery. Deep Water Grille – Monday – Thursday 11am – 4pm (Alley Menu Only) 4-10pm (Deep Water Grille Menu). Friday – Sunday 11am-10pm (Deep Water Grille Menus) The Alley – Monday – Thursday Closed; Friday – Sunday, 4-10pm. Middle Bar – South Shore Brewery Monday – Thursday 11am-4pm (The Alley Menu)4-10pm (The Alley & Deep Water Grille Menu); Friday – Sunday 11am – 10pm (The Alley & Deep Water Grille Menu). Carry Out – Monday – Sunday: Alley Menu 11am -10pm; Deep Water Grille Menu 4-10pm. Delivery: 11am-10pm Alley Menu only.
- Delta Diner: 715-372-6666. We would like to thank all Diner faithful as we navigate Covid-19 together. While it was our hope to reopen January 1st, we do not feel we can do so safely at this point. The virus continues to spike, but there is good news on the horizon, as vaccines are coming to market. We will remain closed until April 1st, but optimistically look forward to a rocking Diner Spring and Summer! Stay healthy and take care of those around you.
- El Charro Mexican Restaurant Bar & Grill: Open 11am-10pm Daily. Remember we deliver everyday from 4-9pm. Call 715-292-6564.
- El Dorado’s Mexican Restaurant 715-682-9658. Doing take-out orders only. Dining room Limited seating 40%. Sunday, Tuesday – Thursday 11am-8pm. Friday & Saturday 11am-9pm. Closed Mondays.
- Frankie’ s Pizza: 715-682-9980. Our dinning room and patio is now open. Please call in advance, when possible for reservations. Mon-Wed. 11am-10:30pm; Thurs 11am-11pm; Fri & Sat 1am-12pm; Sun 11am-11pm.
- Good Thyme Restaurant & Catering: 715-373-5255. Closed
- Hugo’s Pizza: 715-682-8202. Now open for Dine In! also offering take-out and delivery Monday-Friday. 11am-9pm. Saturday & Sunday Open at 3pm. Weekly specials listed on their Facebook page.
- Kravin’ Frozen Yogurt: closed
- Lakeshore Café: 715-682-9806. Open with daily breakfast specials. We are still doing takeout and curbside delivery orders for those that still want our delicious food. Stay safe everyone and thank you for all of the support! Tuesday- Thursday & Saturday 6:30am – 2pm and Friday 6:30am-6pm, closed Sundays & Mondays. For their menu and specials go to https://www.facebook.com/Lakeshore-Cafe-1556777391278598/ Weekly Lunch Specials listed on their Facebook page.
- Legends Sports Grill, Legendary Waters Lodge & Casino: 715-779-9468. , Red Cliff– Open for take out food from the snack bar- hours are: Sunday- Thursday: 11am – 8pm, Friday – Saturday: 11am – 9pm; Saturday & Sunday: 8am – 1am. The Legends Sports Grill is open for drinks only: Seven Days a Week: Noon- Midnight Limited Seating. Mask Required Simply, call direct to place your order. Use the main casino entrance upon arrival. Pay & Pick-Up and Place, Pay & Wait options available at the indoor Snack Bar counter.
- Little Ceasar’s Pizza: 715-682-5511. Hours are 11am-9pm. 7 days a week.
Online ordering or quick pick-up service available.
- Manomin Restaurant: 715-682-7121. Doing take-out 10am-6pm.
- McDonald’s: 715-682-5455. – Drive thru only. 5:30am-12midnight
- Neighborly Bar: Closed
- New China: 715-682-6601. Monday – Saturday: 11am-8:30pm; Sunday: 11am-8pm. Offering Dine-in, Take-out and delivery.
- Pine Point Resort, Iron River: 715-292-2408. Thurs. 4:30-10pm; Fri: 4:30pm-12am; Sat: 12pm-12am; Sun: 12-10pm. Outdoor, indoor and carryout options
- Pizza Pub: 715-682-6641. Dinning room is now open. Sun-Sat 11am-10pm. Delivery and take-out www.pizzapubashland.com. https://www.facebook.com/pizzapubashland/.
- Rookery Pub, Cable. 715-794-2062. Pretty Good Grub. Friday & Saturday, 4-8pm. Limited (but tasty!) pub menu. Bar, booth, and outdoor seating. Plus takeaway.
- Sandbar Restaurant: 715-685-2583. The Sandbar is open! Stop in and enjoy a breakfast sandwich, coffee, housemade soups, sandwiches, salads and small plates. Give us a call for take out 715.685.2583 or enjoy our amazing view and dine in. Our full bar features craft beer and signature cocktails. Winter hours: Tuesday-Thursday 8am-4pm, Friday-Saturday 8am-6pm, Sunday 8am-4pm. Menu available online at https://www.bluewaveinnashland.com/the-sandbar
- Scenic Drive Resort, Iron River: 715-372-4336. Open Mon 11am-10pm; Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 5-10pm; Saturday 11am-11pm; and Sunday 11am-10pm. Closed Wednesday.
- Scott & Ar’s 715-292-6633. Now Open. Come see our remodel.
- Son Shine on Main 715-292-6800. Closed until further notice.
- South Shore Brewery: 715-682-4200. Open limited Menu.
- Stagecoach Bar & Grill: 715-292-6710. Closed
- Subway: 715-682-8884 Mon-Sun 8am-10pm
- The Gitch Nutrition, 210 Main Street West. Open Monday – Friday 6:30am-3:30pm. Pop-up openings on Saturdays Check out their Facebook Page. 715-292-6362.
- The Alley & Deep Water Grille: 715-682-4200.
Open Mon-Sunday. Dine in, take-out or delivery. Deep Water Grille – Monday – Thursday 11am – 4pm (Alley Menu Only) 4-10pm (Deep Water Grille Menu). Friday – Sunday 11am-10pm (Deep Water Grille Menus) The Alley – Monday – Thursday Closed; Friday – Sunday, 4-10pm. Middle Bar – South Shore Brewery Monday – Thursday 11am-4pm (The Alley Menu)4-10pm (The Alley & Deep Water Grille Menu); Friday – Sunday 11am – 10pm (The Alley & Deep Water Grille Menu). Carry Out – Monday – Sunday: Alley Menu 11am -10pm; Deep Water Grille Menu 4-10pm. Delivery: 11am-10pm Alley Menu only.
Retail: Please call ahead times may change.
- A 2nd Look: 715-682-0696. Open Monday – Saturday 10am-5pm
- AdventureUs: Washburn, next to Patsy’s 715-209-4057. Stay Warm Play Hard Sale * Buy 1 Neck Gaiter Get 1 50% off * Layers make winter a brighter place to play. Our Neck Gaiters are sewn right in Washburn! Designed for action, they come in three styles and two sizes. Our stretchy Sport and Butter Fleece designs stay up over noses with breathability for any activity- great for the ski hill or winter hikes. The NEW Chunky Fleece style is a loose fit with fluff to keep you cozy. Great for ice fishing and winter bonfires. * Sales Starts Dec 31, 2020 through January 31st, 2021 * NEW YEARS Eve 10-4pm & Day 11-3pm * Shop Safely from Home – We’re Happy to Ship www.GetAdventureUs.com
- Anglers All: 715-682-5754. Open! Monday – Saturday 6am-6pm, Sunday 6am-4pm.
- Ashland Area Mulch: 715-292-5776 Open Saturdays 9am-5pm or by appointment. Call or email email@example.com
- Ashland Building Products: 715-685-1009. Fully Open! Monday – Friday 7:30am-4pm.
- Ashland Ford Chrysler: 715-682-8400. OPEN! Sales: Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm; Saturday: 8am-4pm; Sunday: Closed. Service/Parts: Monday-Friday: 8am-4:30pm; Saturday & Sunday: Closed. Body Shop: Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm; Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
- Ashland Honda Toyota Scion: 715-682-5252. Service Mon, Wed & Fri. 7:30am-5pm Tues & Thurs. 7:30am-7pm; Sat. 7:30am- 4pm. Sales Mon-Fri 8am-8pm Sat. 8am-5pm.
- Ashland Jewelers: 715-682-3155. Call for appointment.
- Ashland Lock & Key: 715-682-2934. Monday – Friday 9:30am-5pm. By appointment on Saturdays.
- Ashland Museum: Closed. You can contact by email.
- Ashland Wal-mart: 715-682-9699. 7am – 8:30pm. Tuesdays Seniors only 6am-7am. Pharmacy open early on Tuesdays during senior hour. Walmart in Ashland free ONLINE GROCERY PICKUP service. Download the Walmart app and text GROCERY to 474747 to receive $10 off your first order.
- Bargain Hut: 715-682-8522. Open Monday – Friday 9am-4pm Masks encouraged.
- Bay City Cycles: 715-682-2091. Open Tuesday-Friday 10am-6pm and Saturday 9am-4pm.
- Beads to Blooms 415 Main Street West. Normal business hours will be 8am-5pm Monday through Friday.
- Bob’s Factory Outlet: 715-682-2662. Open Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm.
- Carlson Building Supplies: 715-682-3222. Hours at Mon.-Fri. 7:30am-5pm and Sat. 9am-3pm
- Carlson Equipment Rental: 715-682-3070. Open Mon. – Fri. 7:30am-5pm and Sat 8am-1pm. Preferred call ahead or book online at www.rentcarlson.com
to insure we have the item you need.
- Chicago Iron & Supplies: 715-682-3011. Open! Mon. – Fri. 8-4pm and Sat. 8- 11:30am.
- Color Center: 715-682-4901. Mon-Fri 7:30am-5pm, Saturday 9am-3pm and Sunday-Closed. We are asking customers to wear a mask and maintain social distancing. Employees will be wearing masks and cleaning frequently.
- Country Blossoms: 715-746-2345: holiday containers, kissing balls, pourch pots, holiday decor, Christmas trees and more. Open Monday- Friday 11am-6pm, Saturday 9am-6pm and Sunday 9am-5pm. For more information, call 715-746-2345.
- Designer’s Outlet 715-682-4774. Monday- Friday 9am-5pm Saturday 9-4pm. Open regular hours and encourages clients to call to reserve private showroom attention or in-home consultations. We have made Complimentary CDC approved cloth masks for clients to use and keep. Shop personnel wears masks as necessary. We maintain a disciplined sanitation schedule.
- EyeGlass Shoppe 715-682-8181. Open Monday- Friday 9am-5pm Closed for lunch 11:30am-12:30pm.
- Fast Lane Motor Sports: Call Chris at 715-292-1074.
- Gabriele’s German Cookies & Chocolates: 715-682-2114. Open! Monday – Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday 10am-4pm. If you would rather not come in, you still have the option of online ordering on my website or calling me, whether for curbside pick up or shipping. WEBSITE : www.gabrielesgermansweets.com
- Hauser’s Superior View Farm: 715-779-5404. Open daily 9am to 5pm. 86565 County Hwy J.
- Hitt’s Fine Furniture: 715-682-8900. Open! Hours are 9am-5pm Monday – Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday! We have the floor stocked and ready.
- Home Expressions 715-682-2455. OPEN!! 10am-5:30pm Monday -Friday and 10am-4pm Saturday. If you are not comfortable coming in the store please give us a call or shoot us a message on Facebook and we will be more than happy to bring your items out to you! We want all our customers to be safe, happy and healthy! Can’t wait to see all of you!
- Home Medical Products 715-682-9500. Monday- Friday 8:30am-5pm
- Huhn Drug 715-682-3123. Huhn Drug Open for walk-in business. New procedures are: Main Street door will be the only entrance; Masks will be required; Hand sanitizer will be available; Maximum of 5 customers in the store at one time; Social distancing will be required; Temperatures will be checked prior to giving immunizations, and prior to Dr Comfort diabetic shoe consultations, due to these activities being held in a small office space. We will use a non-invasive scanning thermometer, and are awaiting the thermometer’s arrival prior to re-starting these programs. We will continue to offer curb-side service, in-town delivery, and mail-out service for customer convenience and safety. Please call the store at 715-682-3123 or text at 715-209-2663 to alert us that you are there. We will then bring your prescriptions/over-the-counter items to you. Please click here for more information.
- L & M Fleet Supply 715-292-6630 Monday- Friday 7:30am- 8:30pm; Saturday 7:30-7pm; Sunday 9am-5pm.
- Lulich Implement 715-746-2477. Monday – Friday 7:30am-5:30pm, Saturday 8am – 3pm, Closed Sunday.
- maurices 715-682-6885. Open. Monday-Friday 10:30am – 5:30pm; Saturday’s 10am – 5pm and Sunday’s 11am to 3pm. Click here for store covid procedures.
- Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy 715-682-2701. Monday- Friday 9:30am-5:30pm & Saturday 9:30am -1pm.
- Moores on Main: 715-682-4393. Open Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm and Saturday 10am – 4pm. Sundays 11am-3pm.
- NAPA Auto Parks 715-682-2791. Mon-Fri 7am-8pm; Sat 8am-6pm; Sun 9-5pm.
- New England Store: 715-682-2171. Starting January 21st thru March 1st. Open Thursday, Friday and Saturday 10am-5pm.
- Northern Business Products: 715-682-5717. Monday – Friday 8am-5pm.
- NorthLakes Optometry 715-682-4666. Monday – Friday 8:30am-5pm. Call for information.
- Northland Lawn, Sport & Equipment: 715-746-2323 Open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm; Sat 8am-12noon, closed Sunday.
- Northwest Optical 715-682-0311. Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
- Omer Nelson Electric: 715-682-4100. Our hours are Monday thru Friday 8am – 5:30pm and on Saturday 8am – 3pm Closed Sunday. We have curbside delivery and can deliver large orders.
- Red Bicycle 715-292-5185. New location 618 Main Street West. Tuesday – Friday 10am-6pm and Saturday 10am-4pm.
- River Rock Inn and Bait 715-682-3232. Open Mon-Fri 6am-9pm Sat & Sun 5:30am-10pm.
- Schraufnagel Glass: 715-682-9633. Mon-Fri 8am-5pm.
- Sears Hometown 715-685-2736. Sunday 11am-4pm, Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm.
- Shelter Shop: Open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 10am-4pm. Masks required.
- Sherwin Williams 715-682-2320. Mon-Fri 7am-5pm Sat 8am-4pm and Sunday 10am-2pm.
- Shoe Shack: 715-682-5443. Open Monday – Friday 10am – 5:30pm and Saturday 10am – 3pm. Closed Sundays.
- Solstice: 715-292-6561. OPEN! Get our fashion fix. Tuesday-Saturday 10am-6pm. Closed Sundays.
- Solstice Outdoors: Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 10am-4pm. Classic and skate ski rentals available! Snowshoes are also available for rent. To reserve call 715.682.3590 or online at solsticeoutdoorstore.com
- Spirit of the North Gift Shop: 715-685-2659. Doing curbside and online shopping. Don’t see what you are looking for? Give them a call at 715-685-2659 to find out what other merchandise is available. https://spirit-of-the-north-gift-shop.myshopify.com/collections/all.
- Sports Hollow: 715-682-3838. Monday – Sunday 9:30am-6pm.
- St’s Hardware (formerly McRae True Value): 715-682-9083. Mon- Fri. 8am-6pm; Sat 8am-5pm; Sat 10am-3pm. We have a supply of bleach (while supplies last because we could not get a lot) and we also have gallon jugs of hand and hard surface sanitizer. These can be put into a pump bottle or used to soak paper towel in and use as wipes.
- Star Liquor: 715-682-6144 Open Mon- Sat. 8am-10pm and Sun 9am-9pm.
- Super One Liquor: 715-682-2634: Monday – Sunday 8am-9am. Effective immediately, masks or face coverings are now required at ALL of our Super One Foods & Super One Liquor locations. Face coverings must cover the nose and mouth while in-store. If you do not have a face covering, single-use Face Masks will be available at the service counter for $1.
- Superior Floral & Gifts: 715-292-9382. Inside the Tastes of Wisconsin Market. If you haven’t stopped in yet to check it out, Patti has the front looking amazing! The gifts and home decor are all new and stocked up! Great selection and quality! If you need Floral to pick up or be delivered, give us a call at 715-292-9382, or order online at www.superiorfloralandgift.com. FREE DELIVERY (no contact) IN ASHLAND.
- Superior Framing & Gallery: 715-292-5990. Covid-19…Opening Stage 2, FOR ALL YOUR FRAMING NEEDS we are OPENING 3 days a week , Tues., Wed. & Thur. 10am-2pm until our next stage. We are following all guidelines & ask that you do the same. We look forward to seeing you soon!!! Check out our Facebook page & message or call us. Thank You!
- Synergy Cooperative 715-682-2688. Monday -Friday 8am-5pm. Closed Saturday & Sunday.
- Tractor Supply 715-682-2539. Monday – Saturday 8am-9pm; Sunday 9am-7pm.
- Von Holzen Chevrolet, Buick & GMC 715-682-8141. Service Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm, Closed Saturdays. Sales Monday – Friday 8am-5pm , Saturdays 8-4pm. Still offering Local Vehicle Pick-up and Delivery to our Service Customers. Check out their Facebook page for more information.
- Walgreens: 715-685-0202. Hours 7 days a week. 8am-10pm and in the pharmacy 8am-8pm.
- Walmart: Open 7am-10pm. Free ONLINE GROCERY PICKUP service. Download the Walmart app and text GROCERY to 474747 to receive $10 off your first order.
- White Winter Winery, Iron River. 715-372-5656. Wednesday- Saturday 10am-5pm; Sunday 11am-3pm. Open for tastings with the following consideration: * Groups of 6 or less; * Tastings will be at tables.; * Tastings can be done at our outside tables; * We can accommodate 6-8 groups at a time depending on size. * Please call ahead to ensure there is space. * No tours at this time. Due to our desire to ensure the safety of both our customers and staff we asked that masks be worn and customers maintain the 6 foot distance.
- Holiday Ellis Ave: 715-682-5581. Open 24 hours
- Kwik Trips: 24 hours at all 3 locations
- Lakeshore Holiday: 715-682-9755 Mon-Fri 5am-9pm, Sat 6am-8pm & Sun 7am-8pm. 24hour pay at the pump
- Midland Services: 715-682-2745 Mon-Fri 5am-9pm; Sat 5am-9pm and Sun, 7am-8pm. Office hours 9am-5pm 715-682-5528.
- Wagner Shell: 715-682-2277 Mon-Fri 5am-9pm; Sat – Sun 6am-9pm 24hour pay at the pump.
Call ahead as things are changing every day!
- Associated Bank: 715-682-9371. Lobby is closed. Full service through drive up and by appointment in the lobby. Drive-thru 8:30am- 5:30pm weekdays & 9am -12noon on Saturday’s.
- BMO Harris Bank: 715-682-3422 lobby is now open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. Drive up only 9:30am-4pm, and Sat 9am-noon
- Bremer Bank: 715-373-5601 Lobby Closed. The drive up window will remain open regular business hours. If you need to have access to a safe deposit box or to see Duane, please call and make an appointment.
- Cash Store: 715-685-00271 Monday-Friday 100am-6pm and Saturday 10am-2pm
- Chippewa Valley Bank: 866-282-3501. Lobby closed. Drive thru open.
- Choice Title: 715-682-3333 We are operational and available by phone and email during our normal business hours of 9am-4pm, but only open to the public for pre-scheduled appointments.
- Edward Jones: 715-682-9040. Edward Jones has required all offices to close public access to the office. So we will be operating by phone and video conference appointments Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8:30am-3pm.
- Fiorio Wealth Advisors: 715-682-8439 We are open by phone and email. Clients are able to reach us Monday – Thursday 8am–4pm and Friday 8am–3pm.
- Northern State Bank: 715-682-2772 NSB lobby service at all of our branches will be temporarily closed. This includes supermarket offices. Our drive up facility (Auto Bank) on Lake Shore Drive West in Ashland will remain open from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday thru Friday. Saturday hours are from 8:30 am to 12 noon. Loan services, safe deposit box access and new accounts can be reached by calling 715.682.2772 for an appointment.
- Northwoods Community Credit Union: 715-682-9099. NCCU lobbies will be closed, drive up will remain open during regular business hours. New accounts, loan applications loan closings by appointment.
- Prudential Financial: 715-682-8161 Doing business via phone and virtual apps. Phone or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ringenberg Financial Group: 715-682-3430. Clients can reach us at the office number and via email.
- Superior Choice Credit Union: 715-685-2725. Branch lobbies are open. Although appointments are still necessary to see a Financial Specialist, our teller lines are open for all transactions. If you would like to schedule an appointment to see a Financial Specialist, please call our Contact Center at 800-569-4167 or email email@example.com.
- Thrivent Financial: 715-685-0605. Our office is closed to the public until further notice, but one team member at a time will be there to answer the phone and retrieve mail during normal business hours. Click here for more information.
- Chequamegon Community Church: 715-373-2939. In church services.
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church: 715-682-4510 or firstname.lastname@example.org No worship in person until further notice. Two at-home worship options are available each Sunday via email.
- Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church: 715-682-7620. Limited capacity. Those wishing to participate in the weekend masses, please RSVP by calling 715-682-7620. This weekend – June 13 & 14 Online Services Via Facebook also broadcasting the Sunday Mass on Holy Family Radio, WWMD-LP, 95.3 FM, our local low power 24/7 Catholic FM radio station. The tape-delayed Mass is aired at 9am on Sunday mornings. We thank you for your patience with our time changes during these times of the COVID-19 crisis.
- Presbyterian Congregational Church: 715-682-3093. For service information https://www.facebook.com/groups/397705497089505/
- Salem Baptist Church 715-682-3934. Meeting *IN PERSON* SUNDAY! (We will still have the livestream as well). Making safety accommodations: Half of the chairs have been removed; Hand sanitizer stations have been set up; Masks will be available at the entries if you wish to use one; Offering will available at the door after the service; Sunday School and the Worship hour will be as whole families (no nursery, 2-3’s, or Jr Church); Following the service, please enjoy your conversations and catching up outdoors.
Online services via Facebook – Join us for our Sunday Morning Virtual Church Service worshiping, and praying with believers in our community and around the world. Live video will begin about 10am CST and be available for replay shortly after. Feel free to invite anyone and everyone to join us all are welcome!
- Saron Lutheran Church: 715-682-2376. As of November 13 Saron is cancelling in-person Sunday worship. Services will be online https://www.facebook.com/AshlandLutheran
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church: 715-682-3293
- Zion Lutheran Church-LCMS, 715-682-6075. Services in person and Online Services via Facebook
- Ashland Dental Clinic/Dr. Hambuch’s Dental: 715-682-2733. Open
- Bay Dental: 715-682-6675. Open and doing business as usual.
- Carlson Orthodontics: 715-682-5958. Check in from vehicles, masks required, temperatures taken upon arrival. See Facebook page for more information https://www.facebook.com/CarlsonOrthodontics/
- GreenBranch Dental: 715-682-2396. Open. Call ahead.
- Lakeview Dental: 715-682-2811. Open seeing elective procedures. Call ahead.
- One on One: 715-682-5800 Opened
- Shear Perfection: 715-685-4227 . Open
- Upper Cut: 715-682-4224. Open 9am to 8pm! Call for appointment.
Health & Wellness
- Bayfield Rec Center Update 715-779-5408. Due to the recent lack of free COVID-19 testing, the RFR Board has decided to remain closed until late January. We will continue to check voice messages and emails regularly. From all of us at RFR, we wish you and yours a Happy & Healthy New Year. Thank you for your continued support! www.recreationandfitnessresources.org
- Ignite Fitness: Offering virtual and on-demand classes for our Ignite students and in-person classes as well. We will be running a 10% off sale from October 3rd-6th to celebrate our ANNIVERSARY! We will have to have a party later! Here is the October schedule for virtual and in-person classes. Please visit ignitefitnessstudio.com for more information or call with questions.
- Lake Superior Natural Health: 414-708-7367. Partially open with limited availability of practitioners. Asking all clients to wear masks.
- Nature’s Honey Therapeutic Massage: Open to online scheduling and seeing clients. As of September 1 my schedule will be changing from daytime hours to after school hours. http://natureshoney.massagetherapy.com/
- Northwood Serenity: 715-292-7614 Open Mon-Wed. Only seeing established clients and will only take new clients if referred directly from an established client that has been seen in the past 6 months or medical provider. Beginning June 8, open Mon-Thur. https://www.massagebook.com/Ashland~Massage~northwood-serenity?src=external#about
- Snap Fitness: Now open 24/7. Management hours are Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm and Friday 9am-1pm.
- AmericInn: 715-682-9950. Open for Business
- Ashland Motel: 715-682-5503. Open for Business.
- Ashland Super 8 Motel: 715-682-9377. Open for Business.
- Bayview Motel: 715-682-5256.
- Blue Wave Inn. 715-685-2583. Time for a night away? Book a Winter Getaway Package at The Blue Wave Inn which includes on night lodging in our lakeside suites, special welcome Cheq-uterie meat and cheese board and bottle of wine upon arrival. Stay Monday-Friday for $149 with this special package. Book online at https://www.bluewaveinnashland.com
- Best Western/Hotel Chequamegon: 715-682-9095. Open for Business.
- Bodin’s Resort: 715-209-7821. Open and waiting for you! http://www.bodinsresort.com/
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites: 715-682-5066. Open for Business
- Crest Motel: 715-682-6603. Open for Business
- Delta Lodge, Iron River 715-372-4299. Open. For Covid-19 update go to https://www.facebook.com/DeltaLodgeWisconsin
- Lake Walk Suites: 715-209-5111. Open
- Lakeside Motel, 715-685-1777. Open
- Legendary Waters Resort & Casino: Opening October 2nd. We will keep you informed at www.legendarywaters.com and on our Facebook page.
- Lucy’s Place, Bayfield, 715-779-9770 www.lucysplace.com
- Quality Inn: 715-682-3232. Open for Business.
- Mission Springs Resort: 715-209-8321. Open and taking reservations. COVID-19 update
- River Rock Inn & Bait: 715-682-3232. Open for Business
- Scenic Drive Resort, Iron River: 715-372-4336. Open for business.
- Second Wind Country Inn: 715-682-1000. Open for Business. Weekly quarantine units with kitchen for healthy people.
- The Inn at Timber Cove: 715-682-9600 Open for Business.
- Top O’ the Morn Resort & Campground, Iron River: 715-372-4546. Open and taking reservations call if you have questions.
- Washburn Inn on the Lake: 715-373-5671. Open for Business
- Advanced Printing: 715-939-9007. Now offering personalized Masks and Gaiters. Contact Donn for more information on they can create your company’s personalized masks or gaiters and discover the options they offer! Click here to see a sample.
- CopyThat: 715-682-6567. Operating remotely with extensive safety protocols. New Hours: 9-4:30 Monday-Thursday, 9-4 Fridays. THREE safe drop-off and pick-up options… 1) FREE: Use our self-service “Good-To-Go” cupboard. It is outside in the front of the building in a side vestibule. 2) JUST $5: Same-day pick-up or delivery to/from most any Ashland front porch. 3) JUST $5: Overnight SpeeDee shipping to/from any address in Wisconsin (and Ironwood). FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100. FREE FAX SERVICES for unemployment records now through May. email@example.com, 715-209-3597 text.
- Heart Graphics: 715-682-5307. Heart Graphics: 715-682-5307. Open Monday-Friday from 10am – 4pm. However, our lobby remains closed to the public. We encourage people to submit orders and inquiries via phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apostle Islands Cruises: 715-779-3925. Closed for the season
- Apostle Islands Kayaking: 715-779-9503. Closed for the season https://aikayaking.com/
- Ashland Museum: Closed
- Bad River Lodge & Casino: The Bad River Lodge & Casino will remain closed until we are certain the safety and well being of our guests and employees are not at risk. We thank all of our team members for their resilience and positive attitudes, we hope to be able to welcome our guests back soon. We will keep you informed at www.badriver.com and on our Facebook page.
- Bay Area Civic Center: 715-682-2221. To follow proper Social Distancing and Health Guidelines, the Bay Area Civic Center will remained closed to large gatherings until further notice.
- Bay Theater: Open
- Big Top Chautauqua. Due to Covid-19 the 2020 season has been cancelled. See you in 2021!
- Bretting Center: 715-682-7059 Closed.
- Chequamegon Bay Golf Club: 715-682-8004. Closed for the season.
- Copper Peak: Ironwood, MI 906-932-3500. Closed for the season.
- Legendary Waters Resort & Casino: WE’VE BEEN APPROVED TO ENTER PHASE 2 OF REOPENING. COME AND ENJOY THE FOLLOWING SERVICES BEGINNING FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2. Dear Guests: Great news! We’ve been approved to enter Phase 2 of reopening. Our community leaders and community health professionals are monitoring local and regional Covid-19 exposure on a 14-day case average. As cases decline, we look forward to entering the next phase towards a full reopen. Please, continue to check in on our Facebook page for the latest information. With respect, LWRC
CASINO: 8am – 12am. For your convenience and safety, every side-by-side slot machine features a new plexi-glass see-through divider. Covid-19 prevention practices are in place and a must. Be reassured, our Legendary Waters’ clean teams are the best! Any time during your visit, ask any team member for assistance or information.
PREMIER HOTEL 47 King/Queen Deluxe rooms, King Suites and Premier Suites are open to reservations. Spectacular Lake Superior and Apostle Islands views. Book with us by calling the hotel front desk at 1 (800) 226-8478 toll free. LEGENDS SPORTS GRILL – TAKEOUT ORDERING & PICK-UP FALL/WINTER HOURS: 11am – 8pm Sunday – Thursday; 11am – 9pm Friday & Saturday. Simply, call (715) 779-9468 direct to place your order. Use the main casino entrance upon arrival. Pay & Pick-Up and Place, Pay & Wait options available at the indoor Snack Bar counter. BUFFALO BAY CAMPGROUND & MARINA Adjacent to the resort, panoramic lake view sites accommodate tents, trailers, and RVs. For information and reservations, call 1 (800) 226-8478 toll free. POINT DETOUR “WILDERNESS” CAMPGROUND A few miles north, experience our “wilderness” campground. Wooded and rustic camping surrounded by nature and the shores of Lake Superior. Reservations are not required. Fees paid to hotel front desk at 1 (800) 226-8478 toll free.
We have implemented increased sanitary standards and scheduling. Please, use main casino entrance upon arrival. Face masks are mandatory in all common areas on the property. WE SANITIZE | WE SOCIAL DISTANCE | WE WEAR MASKS | WE WASH HANDS | WE PROTECT
- Lost Creek Adventures: 715.953.2223. Closed for the season.
- Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center- 715-685-9983. The inside is closed to the public. Please check out their Facebook Page.
- Madeline Island Ferry Line: 715-747-2051 The ferry line continues to operate on a modified schedule. www.madferry.comRecreation and Fitness Resources: 140 S. Broad St., Bayfield www.recreationandfitnessresources.org 715-779-5408. Due to the recent spike in COVID-19 cases, the RFR Board of Directors has decided to temporarily close the Bayfield Rec Center as of 6pm November 20. They will meet again on December 3 and re-evaluate based on State of Wisconsin, CDC and Bayfield County Health Department recommendations.
- Vaughn Library 715-682-7060. We’ll be closed Thurs, Fri, Sat for Thanksgiving & then on Monday 30th limited walk in hours will start. Open Monday- Friday 9am-12noon. Curbside service for materials pick-up, fax, copy/print and “ask a librarian” will be in effect Monday- Friday 9am-6pm and Saturday 9am-2pm. Masks are required. For more information go to vaughnlibrary.org. Email email@example.com with any questions. Check out Storytime with Kathy on their Facebook page.
- Washburn Cultural Center 715-373-5591. For the health of our community and staff, the Cultural Center will be closed to visitors for the first few months of 2021. We will reopen in April with CBAC’s annual spring show, appropriately themed Resilience. In the meantime, you can still browse our rotating inventory of vintage collectibles and vinyl records on our eBay store, and we’ll still be working on projects around the Old Bank Building. You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram and visit our website for updates and information during our hiatus.
Education/Schools and Day Cares:
- Ashland School District: 715-682-7080 “Check the WITC website for the latest updates”
- EverGrow Learning Center: 715-685-1920. Open Monday- Friday 6am-6pm. Continuing to stay open, to provide quality care for the children and families of our community. If you need care or have questions please contact the Center Director at 715-685-1920. EverGrow Learning Center
EverGrow Learning Center will partner with the School District of Ashland and provide 4K on site for fall 2020. EverGrow will also offer wrap around care, which will include before and after school care as well as care on school breaks. The 4K program will follow the same curriculum as the district and is taught by a DPI certified teacher. Registration is now open and can be done online through the School District of Ashland’s website or by call 715-682-7827. If you have questions about enrollment or wrap around care please contact Carol Beirl the Center Director at 715-685-1920. Here is some FAQ’s for EverGrow.
- Little Friends of Jesus Child Care Center: 715-682-5185 Open
- Vaughn Public Library: Curbside pick-up. Check www.vaughnlibrary.org for updates on when curbside will happen and what you need to know to get books!
- Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College: 715-682-4591. “Check the WITC website for the latest updates”
- #2 Septic Pumping & Excavating: 715-682-2222. Open for the services industry.
- Anich, Wickman and Lindsey: 715-682-9114
- Anthony Jennings & Crew Real Estate: 715-292-6513 Our office continues to be open with regular business hours. Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 10am-2pm.
- Apple Awards: 715-634-6860/800-248-6243 Closed to the Public, however, accepting Email and Online Orders, with delayed times due to skeleton crew working. Email for orders/concern. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashland Area Veterinary Clinic: 715-682-4199 Open and doing business. Monday- Friday 9am-5pm: Emergency Number: 715-682-5634
- BART Bus/Bay Area Rural Transit: 715-682-9664. Full service. This includes our Fixed Routes, Point Deviation Routes as well as Demand Service Routes. All routes and times can be seen on our website http://www.bartbus.com or calling dispatch.
- Bay Area Animal Hospital/Bay Area Pet Spa: Hours: 715-682-8865 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, Sat 9am-12pm. Corona Virus Precautions
- Bigo Insurance Agency, Inc. 715-682-6663. Open Monday- Friday 9am-5pm. Any new to State Farm calling in for an insurance quote will receive $10 in Chamber Dollars.
- Blakeman Plumbing & Heating: 715-682-6050 Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4pm. Still open and operational, but our office is temporarily closed to walk in customers. We are asking customers that need to pay their bill to, either call and pay over the phone, or send payment via mail. We are also asking customers who need to schedule service to call the office.
- Bratley Funeral Home/Roberts Funeral Home/Frost Home for Funerals: 715-682-2929 Still meeting family’s needs.
- CEP in Ashland, Park Falls and Spooner will be closed to the public until further notice. CEP Staff will be available to help via phone and email. 715-682-9141 or email@example.com
- C & S Design: 715-682-0330. Due to the pandemic and CDC recommendations, C&S Design & Engineering’s physical location is currently closed, however staff are working remotely and we are doing our best to keep day to day operations as regular as possible. Staff are available for video and tele-conferencing options. All voicemails are being forwarded to our emails and we’ll respond as soon as possible. If you have a time sensitive item, please call or text: Lauren 816-645-9108 or Hans 715-209-1527. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our clients and staff are our greatest assets and keeping you all safe and healthy are our top priorities.
- Chartwells at Northland College: 715-682-1805. We are not able to fulfill caterings through the end of April at this time. But we are scheduling future events.
- Chequamegon Humane Association: 715-682-9744. Open Tuesday- Sunday 1-6pm.
- Dahl Construction: 715-779-3600 Dahl Construction is operating in normal capacity as essential workers with the exception of the office staff whom are all working remotely. We will continue to take on new projects but are limiting are interaction with those clients as best as possible. Unless it is an emergency, we will only be doing exterior type work to help ensure our crews can stay as isolated as possible.
- Dykstra Construction: 715-682-9599 working via phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happy Tails Groom Shop: 715-292-6521. Open Tuesday – Friday 7am-6pm and Saturday by appointment and doing business.
- Haukaas Law Office: 715-685-1001. Open 8am-5pm.
- Holden Insurance: 715-682-9393. Open via phone and email only until further notice. Envelope on front door during open hours for payments.
- JET Travel: 715-682-9591. We are kindly asking all customers to call our phone line or email us at email@example.com or connect directly with your booking agent via email for assistance. Our hours will still operate regularly from 8am-5pm Monday thru Friday. Dream now, travel later.
- Jon’s West End Body Shop: 715-682-5020. Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm and Fridays 8am-3pm
- Lake Superior Cleaners: 715-682-5335. Open Monday- Friday 11am-5:30pm. Employees will be wearing masks and would like the customers to wear masks as well.
- Madeline Island Ferry: 715-747-2051. MIFL will be operating on a reduced schedule.
- Nelson Surveying: 715-682-2692 Doors are closed but we are still working!
- Nemec Insurance: 715-682-2515. Office door is locked but accepting calls.
- Northwoods Paving: 715-682-4340. Office is closed to the public, however we are answering the phone. We encourage people to call and the receptionist will get clients in contact with appropriate staff. We gladly will take non-essential calls and respond to them once the restrictions have been lifted.
- PuroClean: 715-682-2900 Open 24/7
- R’s Auto Body: 715-682-5911 Open with reduced staff and hours. Office door is locked and to please call ahead.
- The BRICK Ministries: 715-682-7425. We want to do the best job possible ensuring the low income members of our community that we are here for them! This includes the newly unemployed. No appointment needed for the Food Shelf Program. Please call in advance to speak with our Benevolence Manager: 715-682-7425. Here’s a link to our website’s COVID-19 message: http://thebrickministries.com/
- Windseeker Realty: 715-779-5000. Our doors are locked to walk in traffic. But we are still doing business. Customers need to call and schedule an appointment. https://windseekerrealty.com/
- Xcel Energy’s Actions to COVID-19: Click on the link to read response to the COVID-19 crisis Xcel Energy’s Actions Letter
- Memorial Medical Center Memorial Medical Center is working closely with our community partners in response to the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Several of our partners are offering free COVID-19 screenings online via e-visits or by calling their toll-free numbers. Please see the attached release for more information. In an effort to prioritize patient safety and health, Memorial Medical Center is implementing a no visitor policy starting at 9am today (3/18/20) to prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses, including Coronavirus (COVID-19). Click this link.
Memorial Medical Center makes plans to gradually resume surgical services Ashland, WI – Memorial Medical Center (MMC) is making plans to gradually resume surgical services after the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) recently announced facilities in areas that have a low, or relatively low and stable incidence of COVID-19 should be allowed to provide care for patients needing non-emergent, non-COVID-19 healthcare.With the support of local public health and area primary care agencies, MMC is rolling out a phased plan to reopen certain surgical cases deemed appropriate by CMS and leadership at MMC. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services recommends a gradual transition based on testing capacity, workforce availability and readiness.
The phased plan is as follows:
1.) Urgent and emergent cases will continue as needed.
2.) Time sensitive elective procedures may resume as soon as early May. Time sensitive elective cases are ones in which further delay of the procedure may have a negative effect on the outcome or complexity of the case. A medical team will be reviewing each case on an individual basis.
3.) Elective procedures continue to be postponed until the Wisconsin Safer at Home order is lifted.
MMC has always been committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff. To that end, MMC will:
- Establish a plan for thorough cleaning and disinfection prior to using spaces for patients with non-COVID-19 cases.
- Restrict visitors except if they are absolutely necessary for patient care.
- Facilitate social distancing by minimizing wait times, spacing chairs at least six feet apart and keep low patient volume.
- Require patients to wear a cloth face covering that can be bought or made at home if they don’t already have a surgical mask.
“Safety of our patients is our top priority, and we understand many patients have had their needed, but not essential, surgeries postponed due to the pandemic,” said MMC CEO, Jason Douglas. “MMC is working diligently with local agencies, the state, and CMS to ensure proper reopening of surgical cases can take place safely and readily.” Patients with postponed procedures will be contacted by their healthcare provider with additional information. Patient FAQs
- Ashland Audiology: 715-682-9311. Open Monday- Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-4pm.
- Birch Haven Senior Living We are closed to ALL visitors at this time.
- Essentia Health is providing free screenings to anyone experiencing symptoms by calling their toll-free phone number at 833-494-0836 or through an e-visit on their heath portal, MyHealth. The e-visits provide 24/7 access to connect to an Essentia Health Care Team without requiring you to leave home. E-visits can be found at essentiahealth.org/services/e-visit.
- Fall General Surgery: 715-685-0656. Starting September 1st, 2020 Fall General Surgery will be closed on Fridays. Our hours remain the same Mon – Thursday at 8 am – 4:30 pm. Scheduling appointments and procedures for all of your General Surgery, Vein, or Skin Concerns. We are now offering Weight Loss Counseling, and Smoking Cessation Services! Telehealth Appointments also available for your convenience and safety. www.fallgeneralsurgery.com
- Home Medical 715-682-9500. Open Monday – Friday 8am-5pm. Masks prefered.
- NorthLakes Community Clinic 715-685-2200. Here is the current availability services at NorthLakes Ashland clinic. * In office visits for urgent and emergent issues – Dental, Medical, Chiropractic, and Recovery. *Telemedicine/Teledentistry and Virtual Visits – Dental, Medical, Chiropractic, Recovery, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Behavioral Health, Optometry, and Community Health Workers. *Curbside Services – Lab and Pharmacy. *Mail-order Pharmacy. Please contact the clinic for any inquiries regarding appointments.
- St. Luke’s Chequamegon Clinic: 715-685-6600 Open during normal business hours: Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm. The clinic offers telehealth video visits with your provider, eCare, and a COVID-19 nurse triage hotline. More information about our COVID-19 resources can be found at slhduluth.com. For those patients who need to be seen in clinic, we have office visits available and are scheduling with patient safety being our top priority. Please call the clinic with any questions or concerns.
As per Memorial Medical Center:
We recognize interacting with friends and family can be helpful in the healing process and strongly encourage everyone to use other forms of support such as phone calls and video chats.
For your protection and the protection of others:
- Wash your hands or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer after arriving and before leaving.
- Always cover your cough and sneeze using a tissue or your elbow. Throw away tissue and wash your hands.
- Get a flu shot.
For those that have flu or cold-like symptoms, please stay home from work or school. If symptoms worsen, or you have any concerns, please call your primary care provider before visiting a doctor’s office, urgent care or emergency department. For COVID-19 Updates click here.
SUPPORT YOUR SMALL BUSINESSES
We are going to kick-off our One Stop Gift Certificate Shop on our E-commerce page at visitashland.com. Many people are home from work and receiving a paycheck, and very concerned about our small businesses that have been severely impacted. Providing a one-stop shop for folks to show support of our small businesses and purchase gift cards will hopefully help some of you in this crisis situation. These are certificates for the individual businesses. This is a work in progress so please be patient and keep checking back. If you don’t see your business and would like to be listed on our Chamber Store site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. https://shop.visitashland.net/15-chamber-store
What Can I Do?
« Back to event list