The Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce presents:
Girls’ DAY Out
Thursday, April 15, 2021
Our Annual Girls’ DAY Out, “Spring Fever,” offers fun shopping in beautiful historic downtown Ashland from 10-6pm. Enjoy great deals, yummy treats, food and drink specials, plus register to win a great prize as well! Then stop for a food or drink special from 6-9pm.
Grand Prize drawing is $50 in Chamber Dollars!
Click here for pdf list of the sales .
Retail Specials ~ 10am-6pm
- A 2nd Look, 311 West Main Street. Ladies!…all blue tags @ .99. Also, select furniture markdowns.
- Bay City Cycles, 412 West Main Street. During Girl’s DAY Out, $10 off any one apparel item (limit 1 special discount per person for the day).
- Beads to Blooms, 415 Main Street West. Stop in between 10am-6pm for 10% off entire purchase except consignment items.
- Cheuqamegon Home Furnishing 401 West Main Street. Come check us out during Girls’ DAY Out from 10am-6pm and receive 25% off all regular priced furniture (excludes sale items). Special discount for ladies only.
- Chequamegon Food Co-op, 700 West Main Street. Stop in for 10% off all Co-op swag for Girl’s DAY Out! Plus a prize drawing.
- EyeGlass Shoppe, 200 Main Street West. Ladies Sunglasses 50% off – Prescription and Non-Prescription from 10-6pm (for ladies only).
- Gabriele’s German Cookies & Chocolates, 413 West Main Street. Stop in during Girls’ DAY Out for a Surprise in a cup!
- Home Expressions, 116 West Main Street. All DAY!!! 20% OFF one regular price item.
- Ignite Fitness, 320 Main Street West. We’ve kept the fire burning with in-person and virtual options! Stop in from 4-6pm for 15% off any class pass package! Kick off your girl’s night with a free stretch class at noon (must pre-register by emailing email@example.com).
- maurices, 2418 East Lake Shore Drive. 90th Anniversary Celebration! Stop in for Mystery Sales and Drawings for additional giveaways and savings.
- Moores on Main, 505 West Main Street. On Girls’ DAY Out from 10am-6pm girls & guys just wanna have fun with 20% off regular priced merchandise.
- New England Store, 518 West Main Street. Stop in during Girls’ DAY Out from 10AM-6pm and shop for surprise in-store sales.
- One on One Hair Designing, 516 West Main Street, Stop in for Girls DAY Out and receive 25% off the retail.
- Play Unplugged, 307 Main Street West. 10% off storewide, some exclusions may apply.
- Sherwin-Williams, 314 East Lake Shore Drive. Stop in during Girls’ DAY Out and take 25% off paints and stains (excludes multi-purpose primer) and 10% off all associated products.
- Sears Hometown Store, 811 3rd Street West. Family & Friends Event – An extra 10% off Almost Everything Storewide PLUS Extra 5% off OR 12 months Financing on purchase $299 or more on Select Home Appliance purchases when using your Shop Your Way or Sears Credit card.
- Shoe Shack, 408 West Main Street. Fun for all! Stop and shop during Girls’ DAY Out from 10am-6pm and receive 20% off regular priced merchandise.
- Solstice Clothing & Goods, 400 West Main Street. 20% OFF all day and don’t miss HAPPY HOUR from 4-6pm where we’ll be shakin’ and stirring up samples of our Sandbar Signature cocktails.
- Superior floral & gifts, 420 Lake Shore Dr West, Stop in during Girls’ DAY Out for a FREE spring candle with a $40 purchase!
- Tastes of Wisconsin, 420 West Lake Shore Dr. WOW- 10% off your entire purchase.
- The Gitch Nutrition, 210 Main Street West. Stop in during Girls’ DAY Out for $1.00 off all Teas.
- The Red Bicycle, 618 West Main Street. We are playing what’s in your purse? Join us for games and a chance to win discounts and prizes.
- Upper Cut, 400 3rd Ave West. For the ladies 25% off all products and put your name in for a chance to win a $50 gift certificate.
Food and Drink Specials ~6-9pm
- 2nd Street Bistro, 201 E Main St. Stop in from 6-9pm and get 1/2 off a bottle of wine.
- Burger Barn, 519 Main Street West. Stop in after shopping for a free drink with the purchase of an entrée or a $15 purchase in The Gift Shed.
- El Charro Bar & Grill, 30580 US Hwy 2. Stop in after shopping for 2 for 1 Margaritas.
- El Dorado, 2320 West Lake Shore Drive. Stop in during Girls’ Night Out from 6-9pm for any flavor 27-oz. margarita for $6.99.
- Frankie’s Pizza, 1317 Lake Shore East. Stop in for 50% off all drinks with food purchase.
- Hugo’s Pizza, 221 Sanborn Ave. Stop in from 6-9pm and try our Lasagna special for $8.95 and $4 margaritas.
- Neighborly Bar, 1301 Main Street West. Special drinks for the ladies, plus WIN a Spring Prize, one entry per drink!
- New China, 300 Lake Shore West, From 6-9pm Stop in for Broccoli Chicken Special, broccoli, snow pea pods, carrots, bamboo shoots, onions, mushroom and baby corn) for $9.49. Dinner special comes with a cup of house soup.
- Scott & Ar’s, 612 Main Street West. Stop in from 6-9pm for $3 Selzer Drinks.
- The Alley, 806 West Main Street. Swing by after Girls’ DAY Out from 6-9pm and get a $15 pitcher of margaritas and $8 Nachos. Available in Middle Bar and Alley only.
« Back to event list