The Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce presents:
Girls’ Night Out
Thursday, April 18, 2019 4-8pm
Our Annual Girls’ Night Out, “Spring Fever,” offers fun shopping in beautiful historic downtown Ashland from 4-8pm. Enjoy great deals, yummy treats, food and drink specials, plus register to win a great prize as well! Then stop for a food or drink special from 7-9pm.
Grand Prize is $50 in Chamber Dollars!
Click here for pdf list of the sales .
Retail Specials ~ 4-8pm
- A 2nd Look, 311 West Main Street. Ladies!…from 4-8pm .99 on all blue tags and 1/2 off red tags.
- Ashland Historical Society Museum, 216 West Main Street.
Offering 10% off on any purchase and if you are a member of the Museum you will receive 20% off.
- Bay City Cycles, 412 West Main Street. During Girl’s Night Out, 20% off your entire purchase (does not include bicycles).
- Black Fridays, 1810 Lake Shore Dr., E., 25% off the entire store from 4-8pm. Also serving hors d’oeuvres and drinks.
- Bob’s Factory Outlet, 401 West Main Street. Stop and shop during Girls’ Night Out from 4-8pm and receive 30% off all regular priced merchandise (excludes sale items).
- Chequamegon Food Co-op, 700 West Main Street. Save 10% off between 4-8pm on Chequamegon Food Co-op retro logo apparel. Plus, stop in for a bite (or maybe two)! We’ll have free food samples all around the store.
- EyeGlass Shoppe, 200 Main Street West. Ladies Sunglasses 50% off – Prescription and Non-Prescription from 4-8pm (for ladies only).
- Gabriele’s German Cookies & Chocolates, 413 West Main Street. It’s all about the Sampling!!!
- Hitt’s Fine Furniture, 504 West Main Street. Offering 20% off all artwork except consignment 25% off all in-stock Tempur-Pedic bedding. Also serving refreshments.
- Lil’ Red, 618 West Main Street. Kelly & Crew clothes will be 20% and Indie home decor will be 25% off. Because of April’s pink full moon, we will give an additional 5% off anything pink.
- Home Expressions, 116 West Main Street. Drop in during Girls’ Night Out for our Garden Open House!
- maurices, 2418 East Lake Shore Drive. Visit from 4-8pm during Girls’ Night Out for snacks, drinks, deals and drawings. Extra discount if you are wearing something from maurices!
- Moores on Main, 505 West Main Street. On Girls’ Night Out from 4-8pm girls & guys just wanna have fun with 20% off regular priced merchandise. Register for prizes!
- New England Store, 518 West Main Street. Stop in during Girls’ Night Out from 4-8pm and enjoy refreshments while you shop for surprise in-store sales.
- One on One Hair Designing, 516 West Main Street, Stop in for Girls Night Out and pick a sea shell for up to 30% off the retail.
- Play Unplugged, 210 West Main Street, Start a family game night! Get 1 Free board game rental between 4-8pm. $5 value, game is due back in 2 days.
- Quilt Elements 222 West Main Street. Stop in during Girls’ Nigh Out and receive 20% off any one item excluding machines. Serger demos all night. April is National Serger month!
- Sherwin-Williams, 314 East Lake Shore Drive. Stop in during Girls’ Night Out and take 40% off paints and stains (excludes multi-purpose primer) and 15% off all associated products.
- Sears Hometown Store, 811 3rd Street West. Up to 30% off all appliances, use your Sears card and get an additional 5% off or 12 month special financing with purchases over $499.
- Shoe Shack, 408 West Main Street. Fun for all! Stop and shop during Girls’ Night Out from 4-8pm and receive 20% off regular priced merchandise. Register for prizes!
- Solstice, 400 West Main Street. Buy One, Get One 30% OFF on all new spring arrivals plus shop our new markdowns.
- Solstice Outdoors, 2521 West Lake Shore Drive. Buy One, Get One 30% OFF Plus DOVETAIL women’s work pant try on event. Try a pair of DOVETAIL and get $10 off when you purchase a pair.
- Superior floral & gifts, 420 West Main Street, Stop in during GNO and receive 20% off all plants and select purses! Any purchase over $20 includes a free rose!
- The Gift Shed, 519 Main Street West. Stop into the Gift Shed between 4-8pm and register for a $50 gift certificate!
- The Red Bicycle, 707 West Main Street. In honor of April’s pink full moon, we are giving 15% off anything pink.
- The Shelter Shop, 216 & 218 4th Ave West. Stop in from 4-8pm for onsite tarot card readings and refreshments.
- Upper Cut, 400 3rd Ave West. For the ladies 30% off all products and a drawing for a gift certificate for $75.
Food and Drink Specials ~7-9pm
« Back to event list
- 2nd Street Bistro, 201 E Main St. Stop in from 7-9pm and get 1/2 off a bottle of wine.
- El Dorado, 2320 West Lake Shore Drive. Stop in during Girls’ Night Out from 7-9pm for any flavor 27-oz. margarita for $6.25.
- Hugo’s Pizza, 221 Sanborn Ave. Stop in from 7-9pm and try our Lasagna w/salad bar special for $7.95 and $2 margaritas.
- Jack’s Burger Barn, 519 Main Street West. Stop in after shopping for PASTA buffet and check out the new items in the Gift Shed.
- Molly Cooper’s, 101 West Lake Shore Drive. Stop by during Girls’ Night out for extended Happy Hour.
- Stagecoach Bar & Grill, 315 East Main Street. Stop in from 7-9pm and receive $3 wine and $1 off any salad.
- Scott & Ar’s, 612 Main Street West. Stop in from 7-9pm for $3.50 Margaritas.
- The Alley, 806 West Main Street. Swing by during Girls’ Night Out from 7-9pm show your flyer and get a $12 pitcher of margaritas and /or $2 off Pizza Buffet.
- The Niblick Bar & Grill, 3000 Golf Course Rd, Stop in after
shopping, from 7-9pm and receive half price appetizers and wine spritzer specials.
- The sandbar, 2521 West Lake Shore Dr., 1/2 priced cocktails at the Sandbar. Stop in and try one of our signature cocktails or just one of your favorites.