August 3 & 4
Come Celebrate Ashland’s Downtown with us!
Downtown Merchants Sidewalk sales, food & craft vendors, music, Car Show and a lot more.
CRAFT VENDORS WANTED! click for a vendor form
CLASSIC CAR SHOW FORM
Friday, August 3:
- Downtown Merchant Sidewalk Sales
- Food Vendors, Northern State Bank Regional Hospice Rummage Sale Fundraiser.
- NorthLakes Celebrate Children 10am-2pm. face painting & snacks.
- JD Bass 11am to 2pm
- Pucky and Brian’s Acoustic Show 2-4pm
- Vaughn Library Wrap up Rave Party at Pearson Plaza Park 4-7pm with JD Bass Entertainment. Celebrate the end of the year Summer Reading Program. Come dressed as your favorite rocker. Dance contests, games & a picnic to boot!
- Movie at Plaza Park at dusk (8:30pm) Mrs. Doubtfire!
Saturday August 4,
« Back to event list
- Farmers Market between City Hall and Burger Barn. 8am-12noon
- Downtown merchants Sidewalk Sales
- Classic Car Show, starting at 9am.
- Food & Craft Vendors 9am-3pm
- Chequamegon Food Co-op presents FREE! PARTY – in the Co-op parking lot, 11am-1pm. Celebrate the flavors of summer! Free ice cream and lemonade, along with lots of other foods. Don’t miss out on this free community event featuring samples, music by Hoff Stevens, yard games, and more!
- Dock Dogs at 2pm at the 6th Ave Beach by the Plaza Park Tunnel.
Stagecoach Bar & Grill Arts & Music Fest beginning at 3pm. With “The Lucky Dutch”, from Chicago, playing at 5pm and the “Whitecaps” at 8:30pm outside. Cooking up smoked turkey legs, kebabs, corn on the cob and various salads available.