August 2 & 3
Come Celebrate Ashland’s Downtown with us!
Downtown Merchants Sidewalk sales, food & craft vendors, music, Car Show and a lot more.
This year music on Friday night with the Chequamegon Bay Concert Band and Robby Vee!
CRAFT VENDORS WANTED! click for a vendor form
CLASSIC CAR SHOW FORM! click for a car show form
Friday, August 2:
- Downtown Merchant Sidewalk Sales
- Food Vendors, Northern State Bank Regional Hospice Rummage Sale Fundraiser.
- Vaughn Library Art Tent & Book Nook 10am-1pm
- JD Bass 11am to 2pm
- Fire Truck on Main Street 11am-3pm
- starting at 5pm the Chequamegon Concert Band followed by ROBBY VEE! Robby Vee sponsored by Bob’s Factory Outlet.
Saturday August 3:
« Back to event list
- Farmers Market between City Hall and Burger Barn. 8am-12noon
- Downtown merchants Sidewalk Sales
- Classic Car Show 9am-1pm
- Food & Craft Vendors 9am-3pm
- Garden Tour 9am-12noon & Plant Fundraiser 9am until plants are gone near Otis Park.
- Chequamegon Food Coop Summer Bash, 11am-1pm. Americana music by Clayton Toman, Ice Cream Social (with proceeds to the BRICK), Face painting by ReMarkieable, Free lemonade and popcorn, Brats for sale, Bounce house, Old-fashioned lawn games and Mural dedication.
- Ice Cream Social at the Ashland Museum, 11am-1pm