Christmas Activities: Santa Sightings2018-12-03
Business Specials and Open Houses
- Christmas Open House, at the Ashland Historical Society Museum, 216 West Main St, from 10am-3pm. Gift Shop specials, refreshments, and much more. For more information, call 715-682-4911.
- Holiday Open House & 5 Year Anniversary Celebration at Ignite Fitness Studio! Join us for free classes all day (pre-registration required). Doors will be open in both locations from 5-7pm for tours, special new student offers, holiday treats, clothing and class sales and more! Staff will be on hand to answer questions and help you get registered for classes and develop a plan for 2019! For more information, call 715-292-0679.
- Merry Ole’ Christmas in Ashland! Sleigh Rides, Pictures with Santa and Bike and helmet give-aways! More information coming soon!
- Partners of MMC will be having a cookie sale from 7:30am-11am in the Twin Islands Room. Accepting cookies for donation until 3pm on December 19th. Drop offs can be made at the Information desk or the Gift Shop. For more information call 715-685-5180.
- 4th Annual Cookie Walk from 9-11am, at Our Lady of the Lake Social Hall. Cookies sold by the pound. $7 per pound.
- 7th Annual The Magic of Christmas Holiday Craft & Vendor Fair, at the Ashland High School, 1900 Beaser Ave, Ashland, from 9am-2pm. Featuring locally handmade gifts and a variety of other vendors. Bring your own camera for pictures with Santa from 12-1pm, lunch at Reindeer Cafe, bake sale at the North Pole Sweet Shop, cash & prize raffles, and door prizes every hour. For more information, call 715-682-7089.
- Washburn Cultural Center, 1 E. Bayfield St., Washburn, presents “Annual Holiday Boutique”. From 10am -5pm. 715-373-5591.
- Meet Mr. & Mrs. Claus at the Washburn City Hall. Come for a snack! All children will receive a Christmas package. The tree will be lit at 5:30pm and Santa will be there from 5:45pm-6:30pm. Donations of canned goods and non-perishable items will be accepted for the Area Food Shelf that night. For more information, call the Washburn Chamber at 715-373-5017
- Greet Santa as he makes his way to Bayfield on the ferry boat from Madeline Island 11:30am-1pm at the Bayfield Lakeside Pavilion. Children will have the opportunity to meet him, share their wish-list and get their photo taken. Please bring your own camera. Snacks and refreshments will be provided. Free and open to the public. For more information, call 715-779-3335.
- Chequamegon Area Choir presents their annual winter concert, “Making Spirits Bright” at Good Shepard Lutheran Church, 311 W 13th St. at 7:30pm. For more information, visit cac-voices.weebly.com.
- White Winter Winery, 68323 Lea St., Iron River, WI, presents “Dickens Christmas Dinner”. A special reading of Charles Dicken’s, A Christmas Carol. Opening Reception at 6pm — Dinner at 6:30pm. Two local actors, Tom Mitchell and Jan Lee breathe life into Charles Dickens classic tale, A Christmas Carol. Guests enjoy a 5 course gourmet dinner paired with White Winter Winery wines and mead. $65.00 single /$110.00 couple. For more information, call 715-372-5656.
- Northland College Holiday Festival at 7:30 in the New Salem Baptist Church. Performing groups are: Northland College Band, Northland College Choir, Chamber Choir, Chequamegon Symphony, The Accidentals, and the Lumberjacks. For more information, www.northland.edu
- Chequamegon Area Choir presents their annual winter concert, “Making Spirits Bright” at St. Louis Catholic Church, 217 W 7th St, Washburn at 4pm. For more information, visit cac-voices.weebly.com.
Ashland Middle School Holiday Concert at 7-8pm in the Dodd Gymnasium,
1000 Ellis Ave., Ashland. For more information, 715-682-7087.
- Ashland Chamber Music Society welcomes “Handel’s Messiah Sing Along” at Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church, at 7:30pm. For more information, call 715-682-5795, or visit www.ashlandchambermusic.org.
- Ashland High School Holiday Concert at 6-9pm in the gymnasium, 1900 Beaser Ave., Ashland. For more information, call 715-682-7089.
- “A Christmas Story – A Pageant” will be presented by Religious Education Students and BAYNET at the church, 201 Lake Shore Dr E., at 6:30pm. The pageant is being put on by youth from grades 1-12. Cookies and milk and BAYNET after party following in the social hall. For more information, call 715-682-7620.
- Marengo Valley School Winter Music Program, 62408 St. Hwy. 112, at 1pm. For more information, call 715-278-3286.
« Back to event list
- Blue Canvas Christmas at 7pm. The name may be blue, but Blue Canvas Christmas is anything and everything! Bring on the holiday season with a musical performance by the Blue Canvas Orchestra. Blue Canvas Christmas features songs of old and new, holiday classics, instrumentals, and an audience sing-a-long. A seasonal musical performance that’s bound to fill your hearts with holiday cheer! Presented at Stage North Theatre, 123 W Omaha St in Washburn. Tickets: $26 for adults. $20 senior. $15 for youth. To get tickets go to bigtop.org or call 715-373-5552.